Approved Writing about OM's for the player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I had an idea to write about a few of the new OMs (namely PU and Hidden type) in the next player issue?

Writing stuff like what the tier is, their rules, some threats/sets that are good in the tier could possibly be kind of interesting for people. Just an idea :]

Tagging Antemortem here, though I'm pretty sure we have plenty of OM-related articles. Is there anything in particular about OMs you'd like to write about? If it's the OM room, I believe that's covered already. I'm currently unsure about writing about OM itself as a whole.

I was mostly thinking about PU because that's what I know most about. Stuff like what it is, what'd good in it, what sets to use etc. Sorry if I'm doing something wrong/bad :>

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
You could write about PU. There is an article about the Other Metagames ladders being written right now that briefly describes PU but if you could go into detail about it, I think that would work. It's a format local to Pokemon Showdown! so it fits the criteria of the webzine. I would just avoid talking about the ladder.

Ok, sounds cool :]!

Ill write about stuff such as what the tier is, threats/sets if that fits parallel to what the other article is writing?

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Ok, sounds cool :]!

Ill write about stuff such as what the tier is, threats/sets if that fits parallel to what the other article is writing?
what the tier is, popular usages, maybe what not to use; very specific stuff if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)