Worst Pokemon Stat (Silly Smog Awards can't remember anything)

Oh, they missed something else with the smog awards look at meeeeee I'm so creative ahahahahaha

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To Big Ashley, Opchurtle100, caelT8
Subject: You poor misinformed fools.
Dear BIG ASHLEY, Opchurtle100, and caelT8,
I would like to preface this email to thank you for participating in the survey "Worst Pokemon Stat (Silly Smog Awards can't remember anything)". Your contribution to this survey has most likely been in goodwill, however misplaced this goodwill is.
However, I would like to ask you why in a billion years you decided that the worst Pokemon stat is Speed. Speed is an essential element to the competitive metagame. While I am in no way actually qualifed to say this (see lack of badges), Speed in the Pokemon metagame defines who goes first, and generally is the factor that can decide games (See False Swipe Gaming).
Not only this, however, I realise that you may have mistaken this thread for the Best Stat thread. Don't worry! We all make mistakes! That's a part of being human, precisely like myself, who trusted you all to not pick Speed.
As a result, you poor misguided souls, I recommend you change your vote to a more appropriate option (See Change Vote Button). I hope we are to be on good terms after this email.
Best wishes,
BestDatrix
All rights reserved. BestDatrix is not liable for any damage caused by this email, whether directly or indirectly, physically or mentally. If you are to recieve this email and are not the recipient, please send this email to the correct recipient(s) before prompting destroying your copy of the email.

When looking at the top 10 pokemon in usage for OU last month, I looked at their highest stat to determine which stat is objectively the best. 4 pokemon had attack or special attack as their highest stats which make them the best stats. 2 had defense as their highest stat which means this stat is viable but on the fringe stat. 1 had special defense or speed as their highest stat which means these stats are pretty bad. 0 had HP as their highest stat which means that HP is completely unviable as a stat and should be removed from the game.

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!
I would like to preface this email to thank you for participating in the survey "Worst Pokemon Stat (Silly Smog Awards can't remember anything)". Your contribution to this survey has most likely been in goodwill, however misplaced this goodwill is.
However, I would like to ask you why in a billion years you decided that the worst Pokemon stat is Speed. Speed is an essential element to the competitive metagame. While I am in no way actually qualifed to say this (see lack of badges), Speed in the Pokemon metagame defines who goes first, and generally is the factor that can decide games (See False Swipe Gaming).
Not only this, however, I realise that you may have mistaken this thread for the Best Stat thread. Don't worry! We all make mistakes! That's a part of being human, precisely like myself, who trusted you all to not pick Speed.
As a result, you poor misguided souls, I recommend you change your vote to a more appropriate option (See Change Vote Button). I hope we are to be on good terms after this email.
Best wishes,
BestDatrix
All rights reserved. BestDatrix is not liable for any damage caused by this email, whether directly or indirectly, physically or mentally. If you are to recieve this email and are not the recipient, please send this email to the correct recipient(s) before prompting destroying your copy of the email.
im not schizophrenic?

Best wishes,
BestDatrix
252+ Atk Black Glasses Supreme Overlord 2 allies fainted Kingambit Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Regieleki: 322-381 (106.9 - 126.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

:kingambit:

Speed alone does not win battles

Last edited:

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Special Defense, there really is no explanation on why a Pokemon would have high Special Defense. You can look at a Pokemon and be like 'yeah this mother fucker has high Attack, it literally has four bulging muscle arms' or 'obviously this fish that is shaped like a torpedo swims really fast'. But Special Defense?

Special Defense, there really is no explanation on why a Pokemon would have high Special Defense. You can look at a Pokemon and be like 'yeah this mother fucker has high Attack, it literally has four bulging muscle arms' or 'obviously this fish that is shaped like a torpedo swims really fast'. But Special Defense?
Counterpoint: big fluffy blob (bonus points for pink)

spdef bullshit stat. spdef of mons determined by random number generator. you can generally gauge what a mon's stats are like by looking at their build but when it comes to spdef who the heck knows

:ss/hitmonchan:

like. why is this thing's best stat special defense. are boxers particularly well known for their ability to take beam attacks? fuckin random number ass stat

Results are in!
These are ranked from worst to best descending.
1. Special Defense
2. Attack
3. HP
4. Defense
5. Speed
6. Special Attack.
Good work to Evasion for dodging all votes and Accuracy for rigging correctly determining the results of the poll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)