Tournament World Cup of OMs - Semifinals

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Shoutouts time bc I don't wanna study atm for finals next week!

Jrdn - Amazing captain, great player, should've only had 1 loss to rozes but that's how the game works. Cool guy, hope we can team up more later on, and keep being the goat. This is probably one of the shortest s/os but honestly if I were to praise everything you did right I'd be here forever, so I hope that's okay.
OM room - When're you getting your Smogon name changed? Even though you didn't get time on the spotlight, still a great guy and great for team spirit. I hope you manage more, dude, because you're a great personality (even if you're toeing the line between shitposting and shit posting way too often.)
Klang - You're fantastic as a player and it's really unfortunate you choked vs MAMP, otherwise you might've been undefeated (depending on your game vs jasp, which'll probably be a win.) I think we were probably one of the best BH cores this tournament, but we couldn't have done it without each other and someone else...
highlighter - Yeah, you're the someone else. This would normally be in the other category, but you're basically a part of the team now. You've been so pivotal to the success our BH core had that it honestly wouldn't make sense to put you in the other category, and you were able to help out in other places occasionally. Stay awesome, my man, and can you please rig Dragalia so I stop getting Zephyr as my only five star dragon?
Funbot28 - GOAT. You're amazing at STAB, never stop playing it, you'll seriously find nothing but success if you continue to be an amazing player. Good luck w/ everything IRL, I hope we can team up again!
Freddy Kyogre - Best 1v1 player ever, keep being sick. Legality issues were a little weird and stuff but it worked out in the end so I'm happy. Send us more pictures of your pupper, he's adorable!
Pigeons - Thanks for playing AG despite hating it so much. You were fantastic, I was surprised by how well you played some games. In the end, the record didn't really represent what you deserved, but that's fine. Hopefully Inheritance makes its way into official tours soon so you can play smth that you actually like
Fardin - Great dude, sorry that this tour didn't work out for you but as usual, you've been nothing short of outstanding and been really kind throughout the entire tour. I'm probably gonna get laughed at by a lot of people for saying this, but I hope we can team up again, you're a really cool guy whenever you wanna be.
itsKimbo - Thanks for roasting uc that one time, it made me laugh. You were a great dude, wish we coulda talked more

Megazard - Thanks for hosting, man, it was a great tour and you were always fast at updating OPs and stuff. 10/10 host would pick again
The Immortal - Thanks for making OMWC a thing, initially it seemed p unbalanced but it was a fun tour overall. Also thanks for trying your best w/ asia lmao
Sylveon. - <3_<3 great player, keep staying in oms and maybe we can team up again next yr when EV comes back to make the kois
skysolo14 - GANG
xavgb - You should also change your name, I keep trying to tag stresh. You're a cool guy, even if you didn't play any games I'm sure you were still pivotal towards your team's success. Thanks for responding to my emergency tests this week btw LOL
Eien - You're highkey good at MnM, I think you proved that in this tour. Hopefully you stick around for more OM tours.
rozes - Absolute AAA goat, you were on fire holy shittttt I wouldn't be surprised if you triggered the smoke detector wherever you live a few times. Hot teams as usual and you somehow exceeded my expectations once again. Hope you stick around in OMs for a bit. Fuck ur shiny shinx btw I STILL dont have one and im jealous
Sabella - Also an amazing AAA player, glad you came on board and hopefully both you and rozes stick around OMs. I've been wanting to get into AAA but nobody to play it w/ and I like BH more but it's still my second favorite overall meta I think tied w/ mnm.
Catalystic - Goat, I really really wanted to play US South in finals like super fucking bad so thanks for trying to honor that, as usual you're nothing short of terrifying in battle, and you're as usual an amazing player. Go win OMGS
In The Hills - In The FUCK. Thanks for trynna make US South work, it's a shame it didn't work out as well as both of us woulda liked but that's mons.
dom - shut up and win finals, 1v1oat.
sed - shut up and come back to manage again sometime, was real nice having you on board as a manager for another team
EV - I think you'll be in every shoutout post of mine now just because I landed on an amazing team in my first OMPL, the team you drafted me on. Gave me a lasting image of what OM tours would be like, I've gotten to meet some really chill people and it's just bc you took the plunge and drafted me in my first ever tour that I still keep signing up for these. Come back and manage Kois next year, we'll SLAY.
Chloe - thanks for being cool, you were a nice personality and played some hot hit games. See ya in omgs, chlo vs cata finals imo
E4 Flint - I had a lot of qualms about our game initially but I'm over most of em now, hopefully you join OMPL next year to prove to everyone that you're still the best BH player to ever exist. You should've been 2-0 but got unlucky vs Skylake mu and haxwise and didn't prep as well for me as you could've, but hopefully people still see how brilliant a player you are bc you're still the person I'm most scared of in terms of playin. Still my best friend, even if ur a nub.

that's all for this year, i prob left out some ppl so just lmk if i left you out and i'll either add you in or tell you that you suck too much to get on the list n_n. i won't enter omgs bc i dislike it but i'll see you all in ompl if i'm not busy and if i get drafted. pce

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)