Wixi's Art Dump

Hi! I'm wixi, and I draw and stuff.
I do a lot of digital work, and am just entering the Smogon community. I have been playing competitive Pokemon for a little while, now, and am hoping to contribute to the massive amount of artists the community has.
(Note that some of these pieces have the worst quality possible. My dad is big in technology and I'm pretty up to date with computers, but not so much carrying files over. Some of the pieces I post are ripped straight from my Instagram: @wixiibaby)
(Another note, I changed my online pen name a ton in the past. It used to be freakingg_litt, then that turned into sea.salt.and.cucumbers, then it turned into jelliejam iirc, and now it's wixibaby, and has been for a while. I don't intend on changing it again, but I'd thought I'd clear that up to avoid allegations of art theft. Also there are some points in which I never sign things? Those are mostly doodles I do on my phone, and I'm too lazy to sign those since they're just doodles. I was in middle school when I changed my alias around. Identity crises and all.)

These are pieces done specifically of Pokemon and not Pokemon Trainers. Obviously, there are more, and some of these are completely different in style than others. I ripped some of them from my Instagram and some of them are really old, but I still like these.
I was practicing caustics with the one below. I am aware of how bad they look lmao
kyogre.png
IMG_0749.jpg
idk.png
sadsad.PNG
butchered quality lol.PNG
dos.PNG
DUDE HOW DOES INSTA FUCK UP THE QUALITY SO BAD.PNG
sadsad.PNG
look at her.PNG
SHELDON FUCK YEAH.PNG
wippp.PNG

something cute uh.png
leyna.png
dream team.png
hibiiski.PNG
wip.PNG

This piece in particular (the one above) was lost when I switched laptops, which sucks because I really like it.

dawn.png

anarchyseversbelike.png
benandcass.png
dachoker.png
lizandkeitcommission.png
linux is a shit operating platform.png
MOSHED-2020-10-7-11-19-24.jpg
opkjlihgfxd.png
ummmmmmm.png

Super excited to join this community, and I can't wait to contribute! I will try to keep this thread up to date with my latest stuff as well as works in progress!

Edit: Don't know why it's displaying two of my things as attachments, but whatever. I won't bother to fix it lol

Attachments

Last edited:
platinum2.png

Hey! I'm back with a thing that I never finished, but showcased in my application to become an approved artist here! I decided to finish it tonight, mostly messing with lighting and particles. Stuff of that nature. Also the eyes. I like how this turned out.
1636335046749.png

Additonally, here are two doodles of tiny Dawn in a spoon and tiny Dawn in a garbage disposal (Dawn is my favorite Pokegirl)

Check it out I was brought back from the dead a second time!

Anyways the reason why I have been radio silent for almost a year is because I have been extremely busy because of college and I haven't really been drawing anything I felt was worthy of getting posted lol (half of it is shitposts and the other half are things I just straight up abandoned). This Latias was a request done for a friend and I had fun doing it. Only took about 50 layers and I got to mess around with rendering materials I normally don't render (such as plastic and feathers)

Hopefully I will be slightly less busy so I can post more and participate in some stuff lmao

carlhappyopenblink.png
carlhappyclosednoblink.png

here are a couple of sprites I am working on with my little online persona. I am done with classes for now and, in between work, will be participating more with Smogon related art things. I also have a bunch of really cool pieces I am working on centered around the many shiny hunts I have done over the years, so stay hype for that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)