What other games do you play?

Personally, I mainly PC game.

I play TF2 and World of Warcraft (although not in the summer) along with L4D2 and Halo 3 on the side.

Anyways, what do my fellow smogonites enjoy?

I haven't played too many games as of late, but I always enjoy Zelda, Donkey Kong and Mario games. I find myself playing Super Mario World a whole lot.

StarCraft Broodwar, Defense Of The Ancients, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne melee, and when I'll get a new comp, definitely going to play Heroes Of Newerth and StarCraft 2 (couldn't handle either of those games' betas without serious technical issues).

Mostly my games are from Steam and the recent sales, so most of my games I play are uncompleted. With that aside, my stuff looks a lot like this:

Borderlands (playing with a Smogonite)
Left 4 Dead (2) (Bought the original during the sales now, second is what I have played a lot of. If someone wants to join in the original, tell me! It's not that fun alone)
Fallout 3 (I will probably concentrate on this now that I finished Batman: AA. Very interesting game to say the least)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (Bought this on a whim, one of the best things I've bought. Finished this, but still have shit to do, like riddles, trophies, etc)
Killing Floor (Very easy to pass time with, especially when you find an excellent game)
This is just the topping, I got like 5 more games that I didn't list there. If I get a steady income, I will probably start with World of Warcraft, since I got people I can play it with.

im a big call of duty fan, although i pretty much only play WaW now because mw2 is so frustrating to play. I also enjoy castle crashers and play that whenever i get bored of pokemon and call of duty.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Kingdom Hearts 1,2, CoM, 358/2 Days, and awaiting the arrival of the anticipated KH: Birth By Sleep.

Otherwise, I mainly enjoy the Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi series, in addition to some nice Splinter Cell espionage and Super Smash Bros. action.

I ususally play the following on my PC;

Fallout 3 (the karma system in this game is excellent as well as the fact that everything you do has a consequence. I'm on my fifth or so playthrough!),
Killing Floor (very fun with friends),
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the sword (very addictive, even though every time you play you almost always do the same stuff),
Team Fortress 2 (fun multiplayer game that I play with friends),
Crysis / Crysis Warhead
Just Cause 2 (I was a huge fan of the original, the second one is even better).

I like to play any zelda games, any mario games, and Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
I also play Rollercoaster Tycoon, and Civilization on my computer, as well as watch my friends play starcraft so I might pick up how to play.

Wow, I thought I was a dork. I see 2 sereies I'm dedicated to on this forum.

I play Megaman BN and SF. All good Mario games. Trying to get into Zelda and Final Fantasy. And I'm a dedicated Kingdom Hearts fan

I don't have alot of time or money for games now adays but I'm in love with the series I grew up on like Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Kirby, DKC and Megaman, and the oh so obvious pokemon. Smash Bros too but I was a weeee bit disappointed with brawl. Fire Emblem's another amazing series I'd like to play more of, same with Golden Sun and Mother. I also really like fighting games like Tekken and Street Fighter, I want Blazblue but I've never played it. I play some Nazi Zombies now and then also, but it's not very frequent.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lately? Audiosurf. Just Audiosurf. I really play everything but just haven't been in the mood lately. Check out my sig for what I have =p

i play everything but lately I've been playing all the old mega man games, because there's no better way to lower ones self esteem.

I play a lot of games, but some of my favourites are;
Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Super Smash Bros. (the original), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex, almost any Zelda/Mario game and Dungeons and Dragons (IRL).

I play tons of games, recently I've invested alot of time into:

Monster Hunter Tri, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Fusion, Meteos and MW2 (haven't played for a while, so frustrated)

I am a big fan of Nintendo games for DS. Most of the time I don't play Pokemon I play Zelda or Mario. An then I often play some games in the web, everything that could be fun ;)

I play a really diverse spectrum of games.
PS3: MAG, MW2, Warhawk, KZ2, LBP
PC: Starcraft BW, Medieval II Total War, Supreme Commander, C&C Generals ZH, C&C Tiberian Sun.
DS/GB: Pokemon, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, GS, FFTA, EBA, Zelda games
Wii/GC: Fire Emblem, SSBM/B, Metroid, Mario Kart, Wii sports, Bomberman
Older/ranodom: Star Fox, Need For Speed, Gran Turismo, Tomb Raider.

Yeah I'll play just about anything, except boring things like animal crossing and the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)