Denied What makes the PS! Writing Room a fun, safe and nonjudgmental environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, so I know recently the writing room has gotten a lot of attention for "The Player" in recent issues. But before I begin I was hoping this could be in a later issue of the webzine. Also, another thing to note. I do have room owner(s) permission to be writing the article.

So what my main focus would be on is how writers of ANY ability can come and present their work without needing to care for bullying and negative response and how we (auth and regulars) respond in a constructive way. Auth and regulars can also give advice on how to continue perhaps a short story or even a novel and even help write it with them.

We strive in trying to make other peoples writing come to the best of their abilities. Another thing I was going to note is how (once I've spoken to RO's) is actually giving extra English lessons (so just the basic reading and writing) over the internet to help encourage more people to read and write properly.

The article will also have an interview with some room regulars and how they express the rooms help and how comfortable they feel when being in the room. How they feel room staff help them and how the room staff don't let power get to their heads.

The whole idea is to encourage more people to read and write (especially write) and how anyone of any age can be creative and experiment with the wonderful language of English.

The article headline would have to be something like: "Does the Writing Room Really Matter?" or something along those lines.

If I have missed anything out I do apologize. Feel free to PM me or comment back on the thread with any questions. n-n

Antemortem, as far as I know, faxxifer has written an article that also covers the Writing room. I don't know if we necessary need another article to cover it?

Regardless, for the future, you might want to make sure you have RO approval before moving an article idea about a room into approvals Opple.

I already have their approval. xD
Be sure to actually mention it in future submissions then to save time.

Either way, faxxifer has already made an article covering the writing room in depth, and I don't really see how this one differs in any way, unless Antemortem has some kind of other idea.

EDIT: Oh wow, I must've missed that even though I'm sure I didn't see it anywhere there. I apologize.

Last edited:
Be sure to actually mention it in future submissions then to save time.

Either way, faxxifer has already made an article covering the writing room in depth, and I don't really see how this one differs in any way, unless Antemortem has some kind of other idea.
Of course. But not to course arguments, but I did mention. http://prntscr.com/57qcc1
Thanks anyway!

Okay so, after doing a bit of checking myself, it does seem that there's a writing room article, so yeah. :x Thanks for the submission, though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)