Approved What a Person's Avatar Says About Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke about this idea in the new Kiln room, and people seemed to like it :D. So, anyways, this article is a satire article about how people's avatars reflect them. Here's an example:

The Scientist

This avatar is Colress, a scientist from the game BW2, and is often regarded as a smart user. Users who chose this avatar are often more intelligent than the rest, or as they'll have you believe! These users' minds function differently than others; being much more unique and analytic. Speaking of analytic, these users will analyze what they say for a bit before actually posting. They enjoy to help with mathematical equations that users will have, and enjoy the sciences as well. These users will often be in the Academics room, comparing classes and college applications. The Scientist is a very smart user and definitely shows it!
I'd probably include 9 or 10, or a bit more to this and change it to like 5 or 6, dependent on if this gets approved / comments n_n.

I'm actually quite interested in this! Mainly because this seems like a rather creative, out-of-the-box kind of article suggestion. Though I do worry if you're going to go in-detail about this about all of the avatars we have, since we have...a lot, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)