Side Welcome To SV Monotype - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Calling act on my opponent... Never responded to my scheduling attempt... Proof on his wall :(

Edit: Calling act on opponent Stummyhurter on behalf of So Noisy... No response from his scheduling attempt... Proof on his opponent wall.

Last edited:
So you deliberately decided to not include the screenshots from 10:35-10:46 when I sent the challenge and were playing two other games instead of accepting my challenge. By the time I had sent you a smogon message, I had already been waiting for you to accept for 10 minutes.

Additionally, in your screenshot, you were clearly online and saw my challenge yet chose to play ladder games instead. Furthermore, you didn’t respond to my scheduling message sent on Monday until Friday. Next time you play in a tournament, make sure you read the rules and respond to scheduling requests in a reasonable time. Besides, your team has won a total of 1 game, so your tournament run is over regardless of the outcome of our game.
I did not incluye any screenshot from any challenge from 10:35 to 10:46 because there were no es challenges sent. If you have any evidence of the contrary, please share it.

Yes, I played a ladder game as I was waiting for you.

And while my answer took 4 days, it was made within the same week. I've read the rules and there isn't any about a minimum time period for answering. I recommend you read them too and next time (in case it exists), have evidence to sustain your claims.

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Activity calls/disputes:
Memomiguel vs Thunderr - Opponent did not respond
Dorron vs MatLaTomate - Opponent didn't make scheduled time
Ashbala vs DreamPrince - Opponent did not respond
So Noisy vs stummyhurter - Opponent did not respond
Rex Slayer vs Gum - Opponent did not attempt to schedule

Trichotomy vs Tipomonkey - Neither player provided adequate evidence to prove that the scheduled time was missed or not. Tipomonkey provided a screenshot however there were no timestamps and their local time was not even provided in the screenshot, so there was nothing I could do with that, so this is a deadgame. Regardless, it is the last round of the groups stage and this game has no impact on any standing whatsoever.

@ Forum mods if you see this don't lock the thread yet I'm posting final scores in this thread before I post playoffs

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ok sooo the 2 teams that qualify for playoffs in each group are (the scoring shows points and then differential):

Group 1:
Cloysmonster Munch 4 | +6
Mighty Mausholds 2 | -3

Group 2:
SV? Poggers 6 | +3
FA Team 3 4 | +4

Group 3:
Tyrannical Tinkatons 5 | +3
bo(mb)omer squad 4 | +4

Group 4:
UT Can't Read 4 | +5
Super Powered Hat People 2 | -1

Group 5:
Twink Tinkatons 5 | +4
Aqua Steppers 5 | +3

Group 6:
Revival Blessing 6 | +4
Ticoton Smashers 4 | +4

Group 7:
4 skinnies + fatrex 4 | +4
Floss is still a moron 2 | -1

Group 8:
Scarlet/Violet Samurai 2 | +3
The Silver Grace Fanclub 2 | 0

Last edited:

Bka Onon

Nameless Summer
is a Pre-Contributor
Activity calls/disputes:
Memomiguel vs Thunderr - Opponent did not respond
Dorron vs MatLaTomate - Opponent didn't make scheduled time
Ashbala vs DreamPrince - Opponent did not respond
So Noisy vs stummyhurter - Opponent did not respond
Rex Slayer vs Gum - Opponent did not attempt to schedule

Trichotomy vs Tipomonkey - Neither player provided adequate evidence to prove that the scheduled time was missed or not. Tipomonkey provided a screenshot however there were no timestamps and their local time was not even provided in the screenshot, so there was nothing I could do with that, so this is a deadgame. Regardless, it is the last round of the groups stage and this game has no impact on any standing whatsoever.

@ Forum mods if you see this don't lock the thread yet I'm posting final scores in this thread before I post playoffs
I posted an act claim but ig u didnt see it, u might wanna see it i'll add it here too
1671449731431.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)