Strategy & Metagame Watch Your Step! - Entry Hazards Laying in OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can tell from the title this article would be one on the benefits of using entry hazards in OU, as well as showcasing the viable Pokemon that can set up entry hazards in OU e.g Skarmory, Tentacruel and perhaps an importable of their most common set. The article would be great for newer players, and between talking about Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Spikes, and the viable hazard setters I think it would have enough content to make a good smog article. Thankyou for your time :)

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Absolutely. I think, if you don't have enough information in your current topic, feel free to branch out to describing spinners and even Magic Bounce users. I think focusing in on hazard laying is great, so please do only approach that topic if you so choose. Just make sure you are drawing lines well. If the title of the article is "Laying Hazards", than discuss just that (i.e. don't talk about hazard maintenance, spinning, switching, spinblockers, etc.).

thanks BIRDKAL I was thinking about Rapid Spinners, Magic Bounce users and also spin blockers if I can't think of any content but I think I will have enough. You made a good point so perhaps changing the name to "Watch Your Step! - Entry Hazards and Hazard Setters in OU" ?

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
We can decide the name of it once you decide the extent to which you are writing your article. I think you should focus on just hazard laying for now and keep the current title. If you decide to add more at any point, then we'll just tweak your title to something like that.

Does that sound good?

Birkal

We have the technology.
Yep! You're approved. Post about it in WAWD and get writing whenever you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)