Announcement Want to be part of the Random Battles development team? Fill out this form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
Random Battles as a format is ever-growing, and that means we've got to grow too in order to keep up! As such, we're opening access to the official Random Battles set development Discord channels for applications.

Things to know before you fill out the form:
- We're looking for people who know their stuff and can make valuable suggestions.
- Anyone can fill out this form, but not everyone will be accepted!
- This form will require lots of research! Almost all of the research about our code, principles, and roles system can be done in the Rands Explainer thread. Read it thoroughly, and check out any other links in that thread as well!
- Please answer as seriously and thoroughly as possible, especially if you genuinely want to join.
- This form isn't easy, and won't be a cakewalk even if you're good at the game. Be sure you're prepared!
- Success on this form does not come with any PS! room rank. You will merely be granted access to the set development channels.
- Successful applicants will be given a Discord link via Smogon conversation. Please check your Smogon for the next week or two after applying! We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible if you've succeeded, but we obviously don't know how much of a workload we're going to get here.
-If you haven't heard back from us in a month, feel free to apply again! Be sure you do your homework this time, though.

Fill out the form to join Random Battles set development here!

Last edited:

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
We've accepted our first few waves of applicants. Congratulations to the following:

Betathunder
Drifting
drifttrick
Emboar02
Fant'sy Beast
hammy3581
haxlolo
Iceman8911
latias999999999
Michielleus
pokevin03dragonite

What do I do if I'm not on this list, but I applied?
Do more research, get more practice in the formats you play, participate in the PS! room discussions, and try again on the form in a month or later! If you can't think of any way you can improve, then feel free to ask me via Smogon conversation and I'll try to give you a starting point.

The form will remain open indefinitely for new applicants. We'd love to have even more helpers, so feel free to apply if you haven't yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)