Veronitar’s Art Cavern

Would you like to see more of my creations? (Unlimited responses)

• YES!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry, no.

• No, these are terrible.

• More poetry.

• More stories.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey y’all!! This is my art thread where I will be putting lots of random stuff. I will put things like art, poems, song lyrics, and stories. If you have any critiques, they would be helpful so please let me know.

58853157-945A-4731-9823-229D60EA709A.jpeg

Madame Pom

CF14470D-2DF9-472B-8C17-AB63CF209A80.jpeg

Cinccino

E6816EE0-F912-479A-817D-8D2CE8E9AE0F.jpeg

Articuno

91CFC788-2DCB-4A2F-908F-81EAF6773D6E.jpeg

Lapras

948B9F50-C1BB-49BC-BAE2-332B4B0CFB75.jpeg

Jirachi & Mimikyu (*NOT ORIGINAL ART)

E61CBF93-E06B-4FE9-9F2F-D46A7FE7A0C9.jpeg

Sora & Pikachu

6AE59E03-ECDD-4897-91B1-0C716777D92C.jpeg

Somethin’ idk

3D7659DE-8411-40D9-97B0-6A9D36A4E679.jpeg

Fennekin

C7747609-1A65-4436-B16F-68DB8C376016.jpeg

Ballerina Celebi

I’m still new to the whole digital drawing thing, so there isn’t really a lot here yet.

35A8599C-F155-4099-BCF0-E0F2A1AE40A3.jpeg

This is just something my dad let me do on his laptop a few weeks ago. It’s actually how I really got into drawing digitally. He had a good drawing app installed so I got to do something like this.

A2FC6451-AB3D-4DA9-9938-C9AD1D17A7D5.jpeg

Something I finished recently. Actually pretty happy with how this turned out for one of my first digital drawings. This one I did on my iPad so I had to use a pretty basic drawing app :(

B6F456BB-E4F3-4D5A-BC2C-9EA0521D9221.jpeg

1D8F5617-955C-4458-BAEF-93E1F703DCC3.jpeg

This took me a while since I actually had to draw the pixels. ^_^’ If any of y’all can let me know what you use to make those sprites, that would be very helpful!

4F95561F-FBE7-4E32-8E64-280CE5D99E5D.jpeg

Mew

Nothing here yet, but I have quite a few (like seven) that I’m working on ;)

The shadow smothers the light
Concealing its glow
As insignificant specks
Stand by mindlessly

And I can’t detect
Even a shred of glimmer
As I watch it obscure
Its magnificent radiance

But slowly it reveals
A fragment of glistening light
As it illuminates
The world once again

I write rock songs in case you can’t tell X)
For all the times I
Hurt your heart
Burned you
Tore you up

For all I’ve done
Please forgive me
Now I see what I did to you

For all I’ve done
Please forgive me
Now I see what I’ve done to you

For all the times I
Lied to you
Hid myself
Ripped you open

For all I’ve done
Please forgive me

For all I’ve done
Please forgive me

For all I’ve done
I’ll say I’m sorry
Now I see that I hurt you

For all I’ve done
Please forgive me

For all I’ve done
Please forgive me

For everything I’ve done

If I go back
I could be stuck inside
The misery of my life

But if I stay here
I don’t know what I’d do
To protect me from you

I can’t wait
To leave this place
I need some peace
Get away from me

Can I just run away
Never come back to this place
Can I run far away
Alone for the rest of my days

Can I just run away
Get away from this place
Get away from your face
Get away from you

I always thought
That it would always turn
Out better in the end

But now I can’t take it
I can’t believe that you’ve
Twisted every part of me

I can’t wait
To leave this place
I need some peace
Get away from me

Can I just run away
Can I run far away

Can I just run away
Get away from this place
Get away from your face
Get away from you

~Bridge~

Can I just run away
Can I run far away

Can I just run away
Get away from this place
Get away from your face
Get away from you

These stories can also be found on Wattpad. My username is BakuraFangirl28
If you’re not a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, I wouldn’t recommend reading this story, but you can if you want to.
[Y/n POV]

It was the second day on the duelist kingdom island. I had been invited by Mr. Maximillion Pegasus to compete for some reason. I've always loved playing duel monsters, but I never thought I was good enough to be in any kind of tournament like this. That was until I started kicking people's asses!! I've won every battle I've played on the island so far, and now I have six star chips.

"Ey! Awr ya gonna make ya move ar nawt??" My opponent yelled from across the platform, shocking me out of my thoughts. Ah yes, I had set my opponent up quite nicely in this duel. While they were paying attention to my super strong powered-up monster on the field, I had set a trap card. Now they had made their monster stronger than mine and it could easily wipe out the rest of my life points in one attack. I play a spell card, raising my monster's attack points by 200, just to fool them into thinking I was trying to power up my monster, but still keeping it lower than my opponent's.

"I end my turn."

"Oi, that's da best ya can do?" He laughed. He took no time to think before attacking my monster, and fell right into my trap.

"I activate mirror force!" I surprised him with my trap card. The attack backfired and took out the rest of his life points. The duel was over and we stepped down from the platform.

"Good set up aye guess." He congratulated me reluctantly. I smile at him and take his star chip, now having seven.

~TIME SKIPP~

I had beaten that other duelists a while ago, and now I'm feeling restless. I need another duel! I soon spot a group of friends walking towards me. A boy with purple and yellow spiky hair runs up to me. My heart speeds up and for some reason, I can feel my cheeks blushing lightly.

"Hi! I'm Yugi Muto! What's your name?"

"Y-y/n." I smile at him. Why am I stammering?

"Nice to meet you y/n. Want to have a duel with me?" I feel my heart do a little flutter, then I realize why. I giggle slightly to myself and nod to say yes.

[Yugi's POV]

I'm not sure why, but I blushed slightly when she nodded yes. We got up to our spots on the platform and prepared ourselves. I could feel Yami in the back of my mind, about to take over when the duel started. I quickly stopped him. "Yami, would you mind if I played this duel myself?"

"Of course, Yugi. But, why?" He questioned.

"I don't know I just feel like dueling y/n myself, that's all." I said, feeling my face heat up again.

"Alright." He said, smirking, and faded away. I shrugged Yami's weird reaction away, and started the duel by placing a monster in face-down defense position. I also placed a spell card face-down on the field.

"Your turn, y/n." I ended my turn. She smiled and nodded. I felt myself blush again at her smile.

"I call Slate Warrior to the field in attack position!" She called out. I saw the ultra rare, blue-skinned, yellow-armored warrior appear on the field. I widened my eyes, surprised she would have such a rare card. "Slate Warrior, attack Yugi's face-down monster!" She commanded it. It attacked and sent my Celtic Guardian to the graveyard.

"Woah! Dat is an awesome card y/n! It's so strong! I heard Joey yell, and I glared at him.

"Joey, who's side are you on??" Tea lectured him. He shrugged. I gulped and made my next move.

~MAJOR TIME SKIPP~

[Y/n POV]

After about three hours of dueling, I made my last move and wiped out Yugi's remaining life points. From across the platform he looked stunned. We both got off the platform and headed towards each other. All of his friends looked at us with their jaws dropped. I smiled awkwardly at them and Yugi.

"Yug lost!?" Joey sort of shouted.

"Great duel y/n. It was really fun." Yugi congratulated me. I could have sworn I saw his cheeks turn pink. Tea must have noticed it too because I saw her glaring at me from the corner of my eye. I quickly looked away from her to avoid any conflict. He handed me two of his star chips.

"Oh, um... you can k-keep those if you want." I stumbled though saying, and smiled at him. He just looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"B-but you won."

"I know, but I don't really need them," I told him, showing my seven star chips. "I'd rather you keep them."

"Wow, thank you y/n." I smiled at him in response. "Oh, would you want to join us later at our campfire?"

"S-sure, I guess." I feel my cheeks turn bright red. He smiled at me sweetly.

"Well if you two lovebirds are done..." Tristen hinted.

"We gat duels ta play!" Joey said, punching his fist in the air. So we all walked off together.

[Y/n POV]

I start to slowly open my eyes, getting blinded by the sun shining through my window. I roll over, taking a look at my phone on my nightstand. My eyes widen as I shoot up out of bed.

"SHIT, I'M GONNA BE LATE!!" I panicked. I hurry to the bathroom, brush my teeth, get changed into my drab uniform, and fix my hair, I get my school bag and rush out the door. I run as fast as I possibly can to try and get there on time.

This doesn't usually happen. Only a few times before. I live alone, my parents move around a lot for work. I'm a straight A student, and have almost no tardies at all. I'd say I don't have many friends, but that's my choice. Socializing in large groups isn't really my thing. There is this boy named Yugi that is nice to me and talks to me sometimes, but I'd say that's about it.

I lose my train of thought as I see myself approaching the school campus. I pant and try to catch my breath from the long run. "Phew! Just a... few... minutes early!" I slowly say through wheezes. I hurry and get to the classroom and plop myself down at my desk.

"Hey, Y/n," Yugi walks up to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just was in a bit of a rush this morning, and had to run to school." I say smiling, nervously scratching my head.

"Well, glad you made it on time." He said, smiling at me. I smiled back and he took his seat in the desk in front of mine.

The teacher walks in with a boy I've never seen before, and makes an announcement. "Everyone, we have a new student today. This is Ryou Bakura." He says, gesturing to the new kid.

"H-hello, everybody." He said quietly with a British accent. I hear several of the girls behind me giggle and when I turn around, I see then blushing and waving and batting their eyelashes. I roll my eyes, because for some reason, this made me somewhat angry.

"Why don't you go sit... ummm..." the teacher said, looking for an open seat. I quickly shot my hand up, gesturing to the open seat next to me. "Ah, have a seat next to miss Y/n." Ryou came and sat next to me. I smiled at him, making the other girls jealous.

"Hi, I'm Y/n." I introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Ryou." The white-haired boy whispered shyly, blushing. I giggled quietly, blushing a little myself.

"Looks like you've got yourself some fangirls already." I told him, pointing to the drooling girls behind us. He smiled nervously.

"Anyway, today students, we will be learning about substituting variables in algebraic equations." The teacher started, ending our conversation. While class started, I could have sworn I kept seeing Ryou staring at me from the corner of my eye.

~TIME SKIPP~

[Ryou's POV]

At the end of class there were girls asking to show me around school. I'm not sure why all the girls kept wanting to talk to me. I politely declined, making them move on. I walked to the doorway, getting a bit stuck not knowing where my locker was. I glanced at my schedule, and saw that my next class started in 8 minutes. I looked around at the locker numbers, not finding mine.

"Are you ok, Ryou?" Y/n came up behind me. I thought that everyone had already exited the classroom.

"Yes, I'm alright. Just a bit confused on where my locker is." I responded, oddly blushing.

"Maybe I can help you find it. Says here your locker number is 127," she said, looking at the paper in my hand. "Hey, cool! My locker is number 128! Your locker's right next to mine!" She said excitedly, smiling at me. Y/n has such a great smile. She led me down the hallway and took a right, stopping at the second group of lockers. "Here we are!"

"Thank you Y/n." I said, opening my locker. She did he same, and grabbed her biology book. "Do you have biology next?" I tried to make conversation.

"Yup." She replied with a certain amount of enthusiasm.

"Says here that's my next class." I took at look at my schedule again, showing it to her.

"Awesome! What a coincidence!" She smiled again, making be blush.

"Would you mind walking to class with me?" I asked shyly. I can't believe I just said that. I can't believe I just said that, I can't believe I-

"Not at all!" She replied happily. We both closed our lockers and started towards class. When we arrived, we sat down next to each other again. Other girls around me tried to 'flirt' with me, but all I payed attention to was Y/n.

~MAJOR TIME SKIPP~

[Y/n POV]

After class was over, my next class was French and Ryou's was History; so we parted ways, but agreed to meet at lunch. Now it was lunch time so I walked quickly out of class. I put all my books away in my locker, and headed for the cafeteria. When I opened the doors I saw two football jocks crowding Ryou, pulling his hair, while everyone in the cafeteria just sat and watched.

"What are you, a GIRL?!" One of them screamed in his face.

"What's with the white hair, GRANDPA!?" The other yelled.

"Where's the queen? Weren't you going to have HIGH TEA with the queen at lunch?" They both laughed. Ryou turned bright red and looked upset.

"P-please stop." He asked politely, looking like he was about to cry.

"Awww, is da wittle bwitish baby gonna cwy??" They teased as Ryou covered his face with his hands.

"HEY ASSHOLES!!" I screamed, walking over to them, getting in their face. "Why don't you pick on someone whose brain is your own puny size!?"

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Came from everyone in the cafeteria.

"Looks like you've gotchur self a girlfriend!" One of them said, going back to messing with his hair. I smacked his hand away.

"Don't touch him." I growled.

"Oh, you wanna go, princess??" They warned.

"TRY. ME. BITCH." I squinted my eyes, staring them down, and crossed my arms. I linked arms with Ryou and dragged him to a faraway table. One of the bullies tried to grab my shoulder, so I turned around and kicked him in the shin. He grabbed his leg in pain and started bouncing up and down, earning laughs from lots of students.

"Wow. Thank you, Y/n." He thanked me once we got our food and sat down. He wiped the tear forming in his eye, blushing.

"It was nothing. I just can't stand jerks like that that always pick on the new kid." I told him, popping a tater tot in my mouth.

"Still, thank you." He took a bite of pizza, while I smiled and blushed a little.

[Ryou's POV]

I was walking quickly down the street, on my way home with groceries. Bakura had been taking over a lot lately. I just have to be very careful not to put anyone in danger. Then I saw Y/n on her phone, walking towards me down the street. I start to walk the other way, but before I turn around, my sight goes black. No!

[Y/n POV]

Are you almost here?? This top is to DIE FOR!! Mai texted me a picture of a light purple top with frilly sleeves and a lace-lined bottom. I was supposed to meet her to go shopping at our favorite clothing store.

Yes, I'm just down the street. I replied. That's when I felt someone grab my wrist and put heir hand over my mouth. They dragged me into a nearby alley and pinned me against a wall. They used their hand to squeeze my neck, choking me. When my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the alley, I saw fluffy white hair that I recognized.

"R-ryou?" I asked through chokes, confused as to what was happening. I heard a deep chuckle come from who I formerly thought to be my friend, Ryou.

"Not anymore." He responded with a smirk, looking me dead in the eyes. I could tell something was different about him. And what was that gold round thing hanging from his neck? "I am Bakura." A tiny squeak came out of me when I recognized his name. Yugi told me about him at duelist kingdom. He chuckled darkly again.

"What do you want!" I asked as he removed his hand from my neck, allowing me to speak again. He takes a knife out of his pocket and holds it at his side.

"From my host, I've seen you've become quite close to Yugi and his pathetic little group of friends." He gets a good grip on the knife, keeping it at his side.

"What does this have to do with me??" I questioned, on the verge of tears.

"Anyone who sides with the Pharaoh must and will be destroyed!" He yelled, shooting the knife to barely a few centimeters away from my neck.

Oh no! SHIT!!!

[Bakura's POV]

Anyone who is on the side of the Pharaoh must be killed! Do it! Just do it! Kill her!! I tell myself as I just stand there holding the knife to her neck. She stands against the wall, her eyes squeezed shut, letting tears fall from them.

She looks so helpless... My face and grip soften. NO! I have to! I must- but I can't- I just- UGH! She opens her eyes slightly and looks at me with curiosity. I look into her deep e/c eyes.

"WHAT!?!" I scream in her face, as she squeezes her eyes closed again. I bring the knife to her skin, making a small slit, but I can't find the courage to cut any deeper! UGH, WHAT HAS THIS GIRL DONE TO ME??

I throw the knife to the ground with some force. I let her off he wall and she falls to the ground. Is she in pain? NO! WHY AM I THINKING THESE THINGS!! I back away slowly, still watching her sit there on the ground, rubbing her neck.

"Tch. Pathetic human. It is pointless to kill such a weak friend of the Pharaoh's anyways." I start to walk out of the alley, when darkness clouds my eyes. DAMN YOU, RYOU!!

[Ryou's POV]

I take over my body again, and I am horrified by what I see. Y/n sitting on the ground holding the bleeding cut on her neck. I walk towards her and she stumbles to get up and run, but falls back down against the wall.

"Y/n, it's me." I try to explain everything.

"Ryou??"

"Are you alright?? Did he hurt you?" I hurriedly sat beside her, examining her wound.

"I'm fine. Just a small little cut."

"I'm so sorry this happened, Y/n." I tried to apologize, sorrowfully staring at the ground.

"It's fine, Ryou. I know it wasn't your fault," She gave me a small smile. "Hey, I was gonna meet up with Mai to go shopping. Wanna come with me?"

I looked up at her and smiled. I suppose she was trying to make me feel better. "Yes, I would like that." We both got up and started toward the store.

~SMALL TIME SKIPP~

"FINALLY! You're here!" Mai said to Y/n, then looked over at me.

"I hope you don't mind, Mai. I ran into Ryou on the way here and brought him along." I waved shyly.

"Oh, of course not! Well, since you're here, you might as well try some things on!" She grabbed my wrist and shoved me into a dressing room.

~Coming Soon!~

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello peoples! So me and my family were cleaning our house, and I came across a bunch of papers and stories and stuff from when I was in like 5th grade, and my friend said I should post them on here, so here goes ^_^’ Sry if they’re not that good I was only like 10 or 11…

The assignment for this one was to make the villain the good guy in a classic story such as Little Red Riding Hood

Wolfred awoke in the den with all his brothers and sisters. He immediately got very excited. It was his turn again to go hunting! Unlike most wolves, he and his family don't like the taste of human, so he hoped to catch a large bunny, Or maybe a pig. He went walking in the forest looking for his prey, when he saw a shiny red hood, which he just had to investigate.

When Wolfred got closer, he realized it was a little girl picking flowers. She was wearing a red cloak and was carrying a basket with the most delicious smell. Smells amazing! Wolfred thought. Maybe I’ll just take a little peek at what might be inside. Wolfred got closer to the basket and opened the lid with his snout.

“Ew! What are you doing with my basket!?” The girl in the red cloak shrieked.

“Oh sorry, just looking for what that delicious smell is!”

“It’s a basket I'm taking to my grandmother. Now get your paws off my things!” Wolfred backed away from the basket, looking hurt.

“What’s that other smell?” he asked the girl.

“Huh? Oh, this?” Wolfred nodded curiously. “Well don’t tell anyone I told you, but this is a bottle of poisonous liquid. I’m going to pour it on the loaf of bread before I take it to grandmother. I never liked her anyway, and when she’s gone, we’ll get all her money to buy new things for ME!”

Wolfred knew this was wrong. He had to stop the little red-hooded girl somehow. “Is your grandmother’s house far from here?” Wolfred asked.

“Ugh. Yes. It’s past the forest at the top of the hill. I’m going to be so glad when I don't have to come all this way anymore.” Wolfred suddenly got an idea.

“How about a race? I’ll go this way, you go that way, and we’ll see who gets to the house first!” The little girl agreed and she began to skip down her road. Wolfred immediately took off down the other path and ran as fast as he could toward the grandmother’s house.

When Wolfred reached the grandmother’s house, he was relieved to see that the little girl had not gotten there yet. He knocked on the door. “Who is it?” The grandmother asked in a weak voice.

“It’s your dear granddaughter!” Wolfred said in the best little girl voice he could.

“Oh! Come in! Come in! Pull the bobbin and the latch will open.”

Wolfred opened the door and went into the grandmother’s room. “Oh, my!” When the grandmother saw the wolf, she screamed very loudly.

“No, no, please don’t be scared! I’m not here to eat you, really! I’m here to save you!”

“Excuse me? Save me from what?”

“Your granddaughter is coming to poison you! I’ll explain the rest later. Just get in the closet and stay there.” The grandmother got in the closet and closed the door. Wolfred put on the grandmother’s clothes hoping to disguise himself well enough to fool the little girl.

The little girl finally arrived at her grandmother’s house, poured the poison on the bread, and knocked on the door. “Who is it?” Wolfred asked.

“It’s your granddaughter, little red!”

“Pull the bobbin and the latch will open.” The wolf said, now disguising his voice as the grandmother. So the girl pulled the bobbin and opened the door.

“I brought you a basket of food from my mother.”

“Oh why, thank you dear grandchild.” Wolfred took the blanket off his face.

“Why, grandmother, what big ears you have!”

“All the better to hear you with!” Wolfred responded.

“What big eyes you have!”

”All the better to see you with dear!”

“What big arms you have, grandmother!”

”All the better to give you a big hug with, sweet granddaughter!”

“But, grandmother, what big teeth you have!”

“All the better to… EAT you with!” And Wolfred swallowed the little girl up whole. The grandmother came out of the closet and thanked Wolfred many times for saving her life. She even baked him a loaf of bread to take home to his family, without any poison.
We were supposed to write about heroes that we like and have them go on an adventure.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy were sitting in their Gummi ship, the spaceship they travel to different worlds in, looking for another world to travel to.

“SORA!” Donald yelled in Sora's ear, shocking him out of thought.

“Ow! What?!”

“Where are we supposed to go next?!” Donald asked impatiently.

“I don't know yet!” Sora yelled back. The two always fought like this on a regular basis.

“Uh, fellers,” Goofy said in his thick country accent, trying to get their attention while they were still arguing. The giant ball of light blinded them all, as a new world emerged.

“Ack!” Donald was surprised to see a new world where there was just nothing. “What's that?”

“Looks like a new world!” Sora guessed. Goofy sighed, since he was the one who had tried to inform them about it in the first place. They flew towards the world to land.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy had just arrived in Paris, France. They could see the outside scenery from the window of their Gummi ship when they were landing. There were cute little buildings and houses, and a few cafés and boutiques here and there, but they all seemed to be empty. “Wow!” Sora said with his face squished up against the window, smushing his brown, spiky hair against his face.

Sora was just stepping off the ship with Donald and Goofy close behind him, when Heartless started to rise up from the shadows around them. “Waouh! Heartless!” Goofy cried.

“It’s okay, we can take ‘em!” Sora assured him. He started slashing and slaying the Heartless around him, as Donald and Goofy joined in. Donald was using magic with his staff to take out a few around him, and Goofy was using his shield to bash the ones around him.

After a while of fighting the shadow creatures, the three collapsed to the floor with their backs against each other, too tired to continue. “What do we do now?” Donald asked.

Just as more Heartless that appeared were about to pounce on them, two superheroes—one in a ladybug-looking suit, and the other in a cat-looking suit—swooped in and fought off the Heartless, before they could do so.

“Are you three alright?” Asked the girl in the ladybug-looking suit. They all got up off the ground to meet the two.

“Yeah. Thanks a lot for helping us out back there.” Sora thanked them, dusting off his black overalls.

“No problem,” The boy in the cat-looking suit replied for her. “Hey, who are you guys anyway? Haven’t seen you in Paris before.”

“WuhI’m Goofy, that there’s Soruh, and that’s Donald.” Goofy answered. Donald shoved his way in front of Sora, and folded his arms.

“And who are you?” Donald asked like he didn’t trust them, even though they had just saved his life. The boy in the cat suit moved to stand beside the girl in the ladybug suit. Now, they looked like they were in the classic superhero duo stance.

“We’re Ladybug and Cat Noir. Paris’ very own superheroes.”

Ladybug and Cat Noir explained to Sora, Donald, and Goofy that Ladybug has magical earrings and Cat Noir has a magical ring that transforms them into superheroes. These are called miraculouses. If the two pieces of jewelry are united, then they would grant someone one wish, but to grant the wish, it would have to destroy the world and reset it to make the wish come true.

Ladybug and Cat Noir informed them about Hawk Moth and his akumas. If someone has a strong negative emotion, Hawk Moth can create an akuma and infuse it with an item that belongs to the person, and it transforms them into a supervillain. He creates this supervillain to help him get Ladybug and Cat Noir’s miraculouses.

“What, he’s too lazy to come get your miraculouses himself or something?” Sora joked. This earned him a fist bump from Cat Noir, and then an eye roll from Ladybug.

Ladybug’s earrings and Cat Noir’s ring beeped, and they glanced quickly at them. “Cat Noir, we have to go; we’re about to transform back to normal.”

“Oh, well, see you guys later!” Cat Noir said with a wave goodbye, and expanded his metal stick to the longest length, taking him high into the sky, and jumped away. Ladybug also used her ladybug-spotted yoyo to swing away.

Soon, Hawk Moth had akumatized a teenage girl named Lila. He turned her into Volpina who wore a fox-looking suit and fought with her flute and the power of illusion. Sora, Donald, and Goofy found Volpina causing chaos outside the Louvre Museum. She was creating illusions with her flute to destroy the museum.

Ladybug and Cat Noir soon joined the three and the supervillain, and tried to help get the situation under control. When Volpina saw Ladybug and Cat Noir, she fled and jumped high above the buildings.

“Where’d she go?” Sora asked when they all got to the building she jumped to.

“I’m not sure. She must be hiding.” Ladybug stated. They all started looking for her on top of the building.

“Look! Thayre she gaos!” Goofy shouted as he spotted her jumping to another building. Ladybug and Cat Noir quickly raced after her, capturing her, only for her to dissolve in their hands.

“No, It was only an illusion Volpina created.”

After looking for a little while longer, the group of heroes cornered Volpina inside the louvre pyramid.

“Hyah! Hao! Hah!” Sora swung his keyblade around, trying to hit Volpina, but missing every time. She dodged every one of his attacks and then blew her flute, which created twenty more illusions of herself.

“Which one’s the real Volpina?” Donald asked. He then used thunder and hit all of them at the same time. The illusions vanished, and the real Volpina collapsed to the ground, paralyzed. “We got her!”

Ladybug walked up to the stunned Volpina, and grabbed her flute. She snapped it in half and the akuma came flying out. She captured it with her yoyo, and changed it from evil to good again. “Miraculous, Ladybug!” She said, as she threw the pieces of the broken flute into the air, repairing all the damage Volpina caused.

“Woah! How’d you do that?!” Sora asked, amazed. Ladybug explained to him that whenever they defeat an akumatized villain, her powers allow her to capture the akuma, and repair all the damage for that specific villain.

No more than a minute later, Sora’s keyblade started glowing and pointed toward the sky. Sora let go of it, and it floated in a direction, pointing the way it was going. “Huh? I guess we should follow it.” Sora said.

They all ran in the direction the keyblade was going, following it as it floated in the air.

Once the keyblade stopped floating and glowing, it pointed to the ground, disappeared from the air, and reappeared back in Sora’s hand. They were now standing in a dark room, and when they ventured further into the room, they found an elevator.

When they went down the elevator, they found a man in a purple suit with a mask on. “Gwarsh, we found him!” Goofy said.

“Hawk Moth,” Ladybug started. “You’re caught. Surrender now and give us your miraculous.”

Hawk Moth tried to fight back, but he didn’t have any powers besides akumatizing people. They quickly defeated him and took his miraculous, and they decided to let him be after that.

They all made it back to the surface, and when they did, a giant glowing keyhole appeared on the ground. Sora then sealed away the darkness in their world by aiming his keyblade at the keyhole, and a beam of light shot from the keyblade into the keyhole. Now, no Heartless or darkness could find their way into that world.

The five went back to the Gummi ship and said their goodbyes.

“Thank you three so much for helping us capture Hawk Moth. Now Paris is safe from evil.” Ladybug thanked them with a large smile on her face.

“No problem,” Sora responded, smiling back. “We’re here to help.”

“A-hyuck, we rellay ditn do thayt much.” Goofy said humbly.

“Ahckhckhckhckhck, it was nothing!” Donald replied confidently.

The three walked up to the Gummi ship and waved goodbye. They hopped aboard the ship and waved some more, sad to say goodbye to Ladybug and Cat Noir.

“See you guys later!” Cat Noir said, as he waved back, and Ladybug did the same as she waved to them. Now, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were off, finding the next world to travel to; the next world to fight the evil with “the key that seals the darkness.”
I got tired from writing the rest of this post, so I’ll edit this post later with the story :)
I got tired from writing the rest of this post, so I’ll edit this post later with the story :)
so this one is based on the short story we had to read in class that day, it’s pretty much a summary in poem form.

It is a sunny day.
A farmer is working away.
Growing cotton to sell,
When out of the sky, a stork fell.

When he found where it had landed,
Its wing looked hurt.
He helped it, tied a splint to its wing,
Instead of leaving it in the dirt.
When its wing healed, it flew away.
But it came back later, on a different day.

Several weeks later when the farmer was working in the field,
the stork flew overhead with its wing all healed.
It dropped three watermelon seeds to the ground.
He saw the stork when he was puzzled and looked around.
He gratefully planted the seeds with care,
Happy that melons would soon grow there.

When the watermelons were ripe,
The farmer picked three and brought them home to celebrate.
When he and his guests tried to cut one in half, the knife didn’t work.
He threw one to the floor hoping it would break.

It smashed in half on the floor.
But there was no melon inside.
Instead there were shiny gold coins that the melon did well to hide.
Then the farmer shared the coins and the guests went happily out the door.

The farmer became very rich.
His richer neighbor asked him “how?”
He told him the story about the stork.
The neighbor listened impatiently, but then the farmer mentioned the melons with gold.
The richer neighbor was sure paying attention now.
He wanted the melons for himself.

The neighbor went looking for the stork and found it by the river.
He threw a heavy stick at it, thinking he was being clever.
He knew the stork’s leg would break.
Then, like the farmer, he would pick it up and take care of it like a fake.
When the stork’s leg healed, it flew.
Then a little while later, it dropped the seeds, he planted them, and the melons grew.

When the melons were ripe, he cut into them easily.
But inside, there were not coins, but hornets.
When they stung and stung, he ran away screaming like a little fille.
He tried to ease the pain in the river where he drowned.
His light grew dim.
He got what was coming to him.
This was inspired by the most BORING book I have ever read in my life, Seedfolks. He had to write a poem about it that one day in class, so here it is.

Everyone is different.
Everyone has their own story to tell.
Everyone is unique.
Everyone has something that makes them special.

Some have different families.
Others have different cultures.
Some have different rules.
Others have different goals.

When we are separate,
We are just ones.
We create our own worlds to live in
and say it’s enough.

But when everyone who is different
comes together,
They can create something amazing.
Something much greater.
Inspired by the same book that the last poem was inspired by

There once was a relaxing garden like paradise.
The garden was lovely,
and beautiful as always,
and being bright as the sun with the quiet and calm wind.

The garden was pretty and calm.
Deep in the garden grows colorful fresh plants.
The garden was calm and beautiful.
Organized, and peaceful as can be.

The magnificent lot shines bright in the sunlight
And seems mystical and peaceful.
The hot and humid vacant lot is a jungle of junk to some people,
but it’s paradise to others.
For this we we’re supposed to pick a quote from an ancient Roman figure and make a poem based on that. My quote was “Love conquers all.” -Virgil

Am I weak
Or am I not
A tiny little speck
A tiny little dot

In a world of darkness
Where there is no light
There’s no one to save me
And I can’t fight

But then you appear
Your voice I hear
No longer alone
I am home

Against the evil
Your good will win
It is your love from within
That will conquer all
If the sun disappears
All life dies,
Darkness will appear,
And will bring emptiness.

Feeling will fade,
All color will gray,
And nothing
Will seem to matter anymore.

The sun is
the most important thing to me.
I will never love anything more,
Because you
Are my sun.
Hear the crackle of thunder outside
See the bright blue sky up high
Smell the crisp early morning air
Taste the sweet brittle on your tongue
Feel the soft kiss on your cheek
This is all you need.

One day all of this is gone
Everything seems lifeless
You no longer hear or see
Nor smell or taste or feel anything at all
You are left
All alone.
You dream that
There’s still strength in you,
There’s still hope in you.
You will make it out alive.
There’s still love in you,
There’s still light in you.
Arise and be all that you dreamed.
Fly high above the darkness.
From a single page
Forms a new world
Creates a new stage
Where magic swirled.

Not the boring life outside
But instead
Somewhere monsters
And fairies reside.

I look up from my dream
And see
The outside world
Which now seems quite incomplete.

But sadly I know
That this fantasy hook
Only lives
Inside my book.
I am meant to be alone.
I have nothing,
I have lost everything.
My whole life, I have suffered loss.

The massacre of my home.
The murder of my family.
A false friend,
And a false love.

Since I have no home,
I’ve had to fend for myself
In a world where
People have treated me cruelly.

I became a thief,
Stealing to keep myself alive.
I slowly worked my way up
To King of Thieves.

The only thing I am left with
is the Millennium ring,
Infused with dark energy,
It destroyed the last of my sanity.

I now wanted revenge
On the ones who destroyed my joy.
The ring, being evil,
Convinced me it was justice.

Controlled by the spirit
inside the Millennium ring,
I followed through
with my plan.

I was not triumphant.
My soul was sealed into the ring,
And once again, I was alone.
Because
I am meant to be alone.
It is beautiful.
The dark night sky,
Surrounded by
Trees growing up high.

With tiny
Bright shining dots,
Of which there are lots
Of these little spots.

The sky is
A very dark blue.
And you,
Who I wish will get to see this wonderful view.
It was April 2019
when it happened,
It was very frightening.
We had gone to school
the week before,
then without school
life became a bore.

We were pulled away
from our family and friends.
We never thought
we’d see them again.
When all we could do
was watch TV,
we were disappointed
we could no longer go anywhere freely.

Then everything went away.
But it took much, much longer
than just the next day.
We could go out again,
see all we wanted to see,
but not getting the virus,
There was no guarantee.

Everyone wore masks
to keep from getting sick.
Though, not exactly the solution
I would have picked.
They strain your breathing,
I thought.
I don’t care to wear one,
I don’t see the meaning.

You used to have to wear one everywhere
to keep yourself from breathing air.
But some places now,
you can walk in and out through the door
because they don’t require them anymore.
But some people still wear them
because they’re scared.
Oh well,
I guess they’re just trying to be prepared.
I’ll begin this tale
With the songs of a nightingale
That I’ll pass down
And hope I won’t feel like a clown
By the time I reach the end
Maybe my wounds would mend
With the hidden scars
And hopefully I’ll reach the stars
I may be quiet
But I’m also more than just being silent

I have another side of me
That you might not see
I may be giving my all
But I fear I’ll fall
This secret of mine has been hidden long
And it’s actually quite strong
It would easily swallow me without a miss
But here before you I sit

I guess I’ll start
That it’s true I’m smart
They say I’m cute
Even though I’m mostly mute
I see what goes on
For I know a ton
So far I’ve done my best
But now this is the real test
I know I try
And by the end of the day I’ll sigh

When you didn’t look
I sort of shook
And when I heard this voice
I realized I have no choice
When I’m alone
It appears beside me in a cold tone
It‘s a cruel fate
For sadly I’ve been the bait
That‘s all I can say
Now I should ask if that’s okay

Hey! So, haven‘t updated in a while, but I thought I could make this fun little thing.

0A49037D-6AA2-45AC-A118-9AA3ACFCA54D.jpeg

EB393695-8333-489C-BF9A-75DD8EF87660.jpeg

Aight, so here’s how this is gonna work:

1. Pick one hairstyle and one pose.
2. If someone else has already taken that pose or hairstyle, you can’t pick that same one.
3. You can pick out the clothes they wear, or you can let me decide.
4. Specify what color you want the eyes to be.
5. Entries will be open until all poses are chosen.
6. When all poses are chosen, entries will close, and I will draw the whole picture and post it.

So, here we go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)