Tournament UUPL VII - Finals - Won by the Ruin Valley Rangers

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead

(banner by HotFuzzBall, butchered by me—I drew that altaria myself!)
The UnderUsed Premier League VII - Finals
STANDINGS (credit to The Kyle)
Ruin Valley Rangers (5)
vs.
(5) Iki Town Idols

SM UU: Gondra vs. Shiba
SM UU: Kushalos vs. PinkDragonTamer
SM UU: Hikari vs. Charmflash
SM UU: Jarii vs. Sage
ORAS UU: Wanka vs. Teddeh
BW UU: Accelgor vs. Chill Shadow
DPP UU: Leru vs. Robert Alfons
ADV UU: Raichy vs. Mazz
GSC UU: alive vs. kaori
Bo3: Lycans vs. HT

TIEBREAKERS:
SM UU: Gondra vs. Shiba
SM UU: Lycans vs. Charmflash
GSC UU: alive vs. kaori

Some reminders and clarification:
The Bo3 is in SM, ORAS, and BW. The series can be played in any order as long as both players agree on said order. If players cannot agree, default to SM first with the loser picking the next one.

Baton Pass is banned from ADV and DPP, but not banned in BW.

NFE Pokemon are banned in ADV UU as per standard ADV UU rules.

All standard tournament rules apply.

The deadline is Monday, June 3 at 11PM GMT -5 (4AM GMT June 4).

The deadline for the tiebreakers is Sunday, June 9.

Last edited:

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You hate to see it happen but, I'm calling activity on chill shadow for our bw game because I won't be available for the rest of the weekend due to my work schedule and other obligations.

There were a total of 3 times that I tried to get the game done at: 5 pm est on Friday, 2 pm est on Saturday (shaky but possible availability on his part), and 4 pm est on Saturday. I've been on both ps and stours for the duration of these times and then some, and cs was a no show. Really wish we could've played, but I've done my part to get the game done and I can't offer more flexibility at this point in the week without compromising more important things.

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you never said u cant do sunday so this is absolutely not my problem, i was counting on there being a sunday availability
At work so please excuse me if I'm not 100% clear here, but I was referring to your 'plans a and b' when I said 'word, should work.' Already told you that I was unsure of my Sunday work availability because my schedule gets released super late. You effectively missed 3 times that I even overextended on my part, so yes, this is absolutely your problem and why I bothered posting in the first place.

I never said I could do Sunday, so there's no sense in you counting on me being available then.

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
DPL Champion
At work so please excuse me if I'm not 100% clear here, but I was referring to your 'plans a and b' when I said 'word, should work.' Already told you that I was unsure of my Sunday work availability because my schedule gets released super late. You effectively missed 3 times that I even overextended on my part, so yes, this is absolutely your problem and why I bothered posting in the first place.
And you were gonna clarify that you were referring to those.. when it became convenient for an activity call?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)