Tournament UUFPL II- Semifinals- Coda Part 1: Heart and Flames of Glory (Tiebreak at Post 50)

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I, as manager of the future UUFPL Winners Sirfetch'Deez Nuts, must diligently inform you of the substitution of Splash, for Leafium Z, a player managed by myself, against Spl4sh of the Silicobra Kai who are ably managed by bb skarm and Cam who I am hereby tagging to inform of the imminent substitution of an opposing player in the first week in finals of the prestigious UnderUsed Farm League series II, kindly hosted by BigFatMantis and Monky25.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
I, as manager of the future UUFPL Winners Sirfetch'Deez Nuts, must diligently inform you of the substitution of Splash, for Leafium Z, a player managed by myself, against Spl4sh of the Silicobra Kai who are ably managed by bb skarm and Cam who I am hereby tagging to inform of the imminent substitution of an opposing player in the first week in finals of the prestigious UnderUsed Farm League series II, kindly hosted by BigFatMantis and Monky25.
cringe

UUFPL SEMI-FINALS TIEBREAK

We have not one tiebreak, but two! Both teams have drawn to a stalemate after their hard work and are in sudden death mode to determine who moves on to the finals. The matchups are down below.

:ss/Silicobra: vs :ss/Sirfetchd:
Silicobra Kai (2) vs (1) Sirfetch'Deez Nuts
SS: Sirwings vs Fc
BW: eden vs pokemonisfun
DPP: Beraldinho vs hariyana grande

:ss/Starly: vs :ss/Diancie:
Starly Rae Jepsen (1) vs (2) Diancie is Unbreakable
SS: itsjustdrew vs Lily
SM: Amukamara vs gorex
GSC: Inder vs Estarossa

Deadline to play is Friday June 3 at 11:59 PM GMT-7. Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)