Tournament UUFPL II- Semifinals- Coda Part 1: Heart and Flames of Glory (Tiebreak at Post 50)

TIEBREAK PREDICTS YESSSS
GL to everyone!
Silicobra Kai (0) vs (3) Sirfetch'Deez Nuts
SS: Sirwings vs Fc
BW: eden vs pokemonisfun
DPP: Beraldinho vs hariyana grande

Go Nuts

Starly Rae Jepsen (2) vs (1) Diancie is Unbreakable
SS: itsjustdrew vs Lily
SM: Amukamara vs gorex
GSC: Inder vs Estarossa

This will be a really fun one and it absolutely comes down to the GSC game which is basically one of UUPL because of the lifting of the tier lock lol, deciding who might win here is very hard but I'll go with Inder (still v up in the air). Both Lily and Amukamara are better than their opp in their respective tiers so bolding them is easy but an upset can absolutely happen so they are not 100% safe.

Last Week Predicts: 11/20 (55%)
Total Predicts: 155/306 (50.65%)

Corperate n

my bowels turned watery
is a Tiering Contributor
Silicobra Kai (2) vs (1) Sirfetch'Deez Nuts
SS: Sirwings vs Fc Sirwings will cook up a beautiful team of pokemon
BW: eden vs pokemonisfun Pif doesn't even like this tier and eden cant seem to do wrong
DPP: beraldinho vs hariyana grande I have so much faith in hari building / playing

Starly Rae Jepsen (1) vs (2) Diancie is Unbreakable
SS: itsjustdrew vs Lily Drew will bring a boring team and get out prepped. He can win if he branches out because he's a good player
SM: Amukamara vs gorex I'd bold liam here over nearly anyone in this tier given his recent results
GSC: Inder vs Estarossa Yeah Inder has looked good this tour but no I will not bold him cause The Show

rooting for my friends even if i have bolded against you

e: I was unfortunately reminded of what sirwings used in semis but fear not he will win

Last edited:
Attention all rooks, champions, novices, missionaries, apple cinnamon cheerios enthusiasts, forklift drivers, and electricians! The leaders of the klans Preserving Pidgeottos and Tough Luck Leipards have done their internal draft for those who will be playing in the Hearts and Flames Showdown! This is bound to be the greatest event to ever take place on the Smogocious Low-T Continent! Those who have signed up, check to see which team you will be on and who you are playing for!
:ss/Pidgeotto: vs :ss/Liepard:
Preserving Pidgeottos vs Tough Luck Liepards
SS: omicorio vs joey the goon
SS: martinvtran vs cherryb0ng
ORAS: Panther-T vs klamalam
BW: sanguine vs Alkione
DPP: stunner047 vs Ara
GSC: Fluore vs innovamania
BO7 Gens 2-8: BigFatMantis vs Monky25

The deadline for the fights is Wednesday, June 1 @ 11:59 PM GMT-4. Best of luck to all warriors.​
Hello It's cherryb0ng back from the dead.
I won my game for this side event thing within the tournament. GG well played. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8uu-1587029281-436ebtprjhoftr56ne585kpkfmtgc0npw

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If Starly Rae Jepsen has million number of fans I am one of them. If Starly Rae Jepsen has ten fans I am one of them. If Starly Rae Jepsen has only one fan that is me. If Starly Rae Jepsen has no fans, that means I am no longer on earth. If the world against the Starly Rae Jepsen, I am against the world.

justdrew

is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Well... pain. I wish it didn't have to end here because I firmly believe we could've won it all. Nonetheless, I accept the outcome. I'd like to first off thank Lily for letting this tour run another year. I'd also like to give a massive shoutout to BigFatMantis and Monky25 for giving this tour its personality and charm that made it unlike anything else this site has ever seen. I had a blast managing my first ever tour, and I plan to be back next year to win it all. In many people's eyes, UUFPL may be a joke. But frankly, it does something no other tour will ever do. It gives opportunities for lesser known players to prove their worth, and honestly shoves people into brand new tiers that they can learn and love. I love UUFPL, I love this community, and I appreciate everyone who played a role in the tour and my Podcast.

Now, it's time for personal shoutouts for my greatest achievement STARLY RAE JEPSEN!!! Let's begin:

pdt I love you man. We wouldn't have made it this far without you. You carried the draft, you carried old gens prep--because god knows I don't know shit about gens below 7. You're a straight up nice, good guy and I'm very grateful to have had you with me for this ride. You are genuinely the most gifted Pokemon player I know. Your knowledge and understanding of this game exceeds most people I know. You have a brilliant building style, a unique understanding of competitive strategy, and hell we might've won this tour if we drafted you over me. I'm glad you gave me a chance to play and helped me win behind the scenes. You're the goat <3

Amukamara The Canadian King. You went 8-0 in SM. Screw the ORAS game, you're an undefeated player. You swept the pool because you're the best. PDT and you together were an unstoppable duo. You're also a really down to Earth and cool guy and were a fantastic first pick. You melded right in with our team environment and provided great synergy. Thank you for your efforts and saving our season.

dingbat FLAMING PP!!! You're funny, a skilled player, and just a nice person. You came alive precisely when we needed you to. You earned us a spot in playoffs. You made our server fun and provided much-needed comic relief. Thank you.

Allen-xia my brother from another mother on the other side of the world. You're truly a hidden gem. You have an absolutely unique take on building, your ideas are absolutely insane but they work so well. Your offensive playing style earned you a very solid record for your first ever UU tournament (that I know of). I believe you will go far in this tier if you keep working. Just don't face anymore Nasty Plot Crobat's LOL.

crying Having a player of your caliber on our team saved our ass so much! You'r truly a brilliant player and I firmly believe you would've had a great record in any tier we put you in (we considered putting you in GSC, so you're welcome). Congrats on qualifying for ladder tour even though you had to step on my head to qualify. You're of course forgiven. It was a pleasure drafting you!

Luna's Banned now So you had the worst record on our team LMAO. You got your ass handed to you several times. But frankly, we tossed you into a tier you'd never played and you did very well despite hax on several occasions. You're a great player when you don't get hot headed. Your humor is unique to say the least, but your presence in our server was very much welcome. I look forward to seeing what else you do in this community as long as you stay PG.

zS Thanks for all your efforts man. You may have not ended with the record you wanted but the games you lost were literally by inches and were not because of bad plays, just not ideal matchups. You were a pivotal part of our team and it was nice to get to know you.

Koalacance My RBY Champion. Shit did NOT go your way this season IN THE SLIGHTEST. God it made me mad to see you lose games to bad luck but that's just the tier. PDT and I both believe that you are one of the best in this pool. Keep your head up and in the next RBY tour I want to see you melting kids because you're truly the best.

Spacial I miss you man. Thank you for so performing so well in a hard pool despite everyone saying you weren't good and ranking you like bottom two. I don't know what went down with you but you're forgiven and losing you was a massive loss. I hope everything in your life ends up okay and ALL OF US at STARLY RAE JEPSEN are behind you, supporting you, always (in spirit)

haxlolo You're a great player and a great person. I really appreciated your activity, biding your time on the bench, and when you started kicking so much ass for the team! You played well, prepped well, and were such a valuable asset. I hope others see the potential PDT and I saw in you in the draft, and I can't wait to see what you do in the future.

Permission Slip I'm sorry you ended up on the bench most of the season after that first loss. You truly had the tools to win that game and I hope you were able to learn something from this season. You were a fantastic person to talk to and get to know. Thank you for all you did for the team, and all the wonderful chats we had. You're truly a gem. You had a fantastic late season win, and I'm glad you got to meme it in DPP one week.

UnzipsCrogre You had a tough first-week loss which was honestly just to a bad team we built for you and nothing you did. You came alive late season earning us our first RBY win and two SS wins. You're a fantastic player and I'm glad PDT knew about you so we could steal you. Thank you for all your efforts.

Chaos23333 You were benched only because we knew you were a good player and wanted to give others a shot. Also you couldn't play SS because of UUPL lol. Thank you for stepping into GSC when we needed you. You made it a close game vs the best player in the pool despite not knowing the tier.

Inder You were also benched because you were a good player who couldn't play SS or your main tier GSC because of UUPL. Thank you for stepping up in RBY and in tie break to face The Show. You were out best shot, and even though you lost, I really appreciate your motivation and dedication. You're the best and all your French friends love you for a reason brother.

A Hero's Destiny we're not friends but I hold you in such a high regard. You're a brilliant player and we had Liam for SM and you couldn't play ADV so we had no choice to bench you. But, your help in key ADV prep and your presence in the server was amazing. You won your first ever BW game no sweat which proves how good of a player you are. Much love, and thanks for everything this season and last season of UUFPL.

You were a greater team than I could've hoped. You all poured so much effort into this season and I am SO SO grateful. We didn't win, but we fought until the last man. Estarossa you were a formidable opponent, congrats and fair play on your win. As salty as I am, you guys did a great job. I still am rooting for either the Nuts to win because of their Cinderalla story, or the Cobras for having a record breaking season. Good luck to all remaining teams. Regretfully, I take my leave.

Sincerely,
itsjustdrew

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
Luna's Banned now So you had the worst record on our team LMAO. You got your ass handed to you several times. But frankly, we tossed you into a tier you'd never played and you did very well despite hax on several occasions. You're a great player when you don't get hot headed. Your humor is unique to say the least, but your presence in our server was very much welcome. I look forward to seeing what else you do in this community as long as you stay PG.
2ef2a0bba95005f1480d66712e3d0241.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)