Tournament UUFPL II - Epilogue (Finals): Birth of Kings and Legends - WON BY SILICOBRA KAI

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
It's been a good season! We lost, but the experience was amazing once again! Thanks for having me around and bearing with my bullshit, Diancies. Congrats to the Silicobras, a lot of cool games were played.

Teaming with Estarossa was admittedly a bit of an impulse thing, but it turned out to be a seriously fun ride. We talked a lot of garbage, went through a pretty sick draft with like two bad happenings (I think?), and ran away with it. You worked through some pretty absurd stress here and I have a ton of respect for that. You and Thor worked together supremely well, I really don't think they're beatable with your support outside of extreme luck. Shame the final game had to end the way it did, but hey, this season was amazing and we got to tie up a lot of old odds and ends.

Unowndragon...what can I say?! When doing the draft I immediately had the feeling you'd be the next big talent, and I couldn't have been more correct. Working with you on all those teams was really fun and I think we've innovated this tier pretty damn well! Like, you went x-x and took a few serious names here, holy crap! Shame we never got to tear down Volk's undefeated record here, though. I have a feeling this is going to be your year for RBY and am eager to see you continue this stint of dominance. Maybe we can work together again in RBYPL III!

Torchic, LTG, and Shellnuts (once his team was out) were amazing cheerleaders to back us up and made for a really cool environment. Thanks particularly to Torchic for just being an all-around amazing presence, you helped me through a pretty stressful time myself. You're great friends. Sorry about not having you play, BT89, but you still did your part for the team when you could and that's great! Porco Rosso!

It was great seeing you again gorex! Still kicking, I see. I still remember when you were a 'lil RU funnyman gunning to be a QC member...you've done that, and more! And you have the nerve to be the GOAT at ADV? You're leavin' me behind out here! I wouldn't have it any other way though, you're doing great and I don't think I could have asked for a better chat presence either. I could say the same to StarFalcon555, too! You clutched out Week 7 and I knew you were gonna be a fun as fuck chat presence from seeing you around the forums.

It was nice having the chance to be around Meri Berry and Lily more. You're both really cool people in general and I think I could have done a bit better to jive with the two of you. But for you, Meri...I'm certainly glad I ignored you saying to not ask for that tier lock removal in the semis tiebreaker! :totodiLUL:

Ara ara, you surprised me! It was certainly a tail-end buy, but you were well worth the price! Funny memes about the coincidental name aside, I adore the can-do, well-mannered attitude you take towards this game and I think it's going to take you very far. Like, really, you're so modest! On that note, LoveStallLiveLife also surprised me! You had a pretty strong start and I think that's gonna keep going. People really thought you were going to dampen our SwSh pool but you decided a couple of weeks from what I can see. While the later weeks were a bit rough, I think you could take your play further and do something great.

Bah, we never had the chance to talk that much, did we avg? For shame! I was too holed up in my little old gen hole...that aside, you look like a blast to be around. Call me!

Nalorium and adem...you definitely had it rough. There were a lot of times you both had really good positions ruined by randomness, but I'm sure you'll both bounce back quickly. Also, Nalorim.

Also, join discord.gg/karmacord for shitposting fuckery and transgirl utopia bullshit. But anyway, it's back to my RBY hole with me!

Last Week Predicts: 7/10 (70%)
TOTAL UUFPL PREDICTS: 165/322 (51.24%)

Ending with just above 50% is a bit lame but what can u do abt it :p. Big Congratulations to Cobras, amazing season and win all round, Also to Diancies for making it this far. GJ and great tour everybody, hope to see yall next year!!!

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
was a fun tour as usual, ggs and grats cobras! ty to May and the show, formally known as Estarossa ig... for buying me and letting me play some oras, had a lot of fun in that tier over the course of the tour, and thank you to Bouff for occasional help with prep. all of my teammates were great even if we had some rough patches, it was really fun getting to know you all!

as a parting gift, here are the oras teams that i built myself this season (there were only three):

https://pokepast.es/6b98e1a0928f1cf3 operation don't face aero
https://pokepast.es/29f72433eae0cc1f the only passable team here
https://pokepast.es/01bc1006b1c0fa14 dont use this one

was a fun ride! think both teams would've been deserving winners and i'm glad that it was the very dominant cobras we lost to if it had to be anyone. thanks to Monky25 and BigFatMantis for being very solid hosts that gave me no headaches as usual, it's nice to be able to just let a tour run and not have to worry about it. you guys were great! have a good one all o/

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First off I want to say thank you bb skarm for drafting me and giving me a chance to play in a team tour. Despite it almost being a potential big if/benchwarmer pick. I always wanted to get drafted in a team tour on smogon (i did once before on po but that doesnt count tbh). Just shocked that my time to shine came from ADV UU before ORAS or SS NU LOL. I'm glad I was able to go beyond my 3k price tag and go on to have a memorable performance. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sirwings Our hidden manager. #1 Cheerleader. You always went out the way to help anyone with teambuilding or tests. Thank you for helping me build, giving me tests, and feedback. Your support gave me the boost I need. Hopefully you get drafted in UUPL next year and continue to do great things in SS UU. You're godlike.

eden ITS MORBIN TIME. Thank you for passing me teams and giving me insightful inputs when i built trash (which was 80% of the time). Amazing record as well. Goated.

TeamCharm surprised you won with some of teams you brought LOL

TheKingKarp Glad you got to play in the end. Goat. Also subscribe to his youtube.

Also shoutouts to the rest of the team. Even thought I didnt interact with most of yall that much you guys were smart in the metagames you played and overall seem like cool peeps :blobthumbsup:

Thanks Monky25 and BigFatMantis for hosting a great tour.

Until next time! :lechonk: :doge:

What a journey it has been, fellas. GG Diancies, you were great too but you had to play with us :pimp:

Dude, this has been one of the greatest teams I've ever been, in one of the most enjoyable tournaments I've ever played. Never ever had any doubt that we were gonna rock the whole damn tour, the atmosphere all around was awesome. Since Day 1, everybody was trying this so hard as if it was SPL or something like that, so much commitment, so much testing, so much analysis, team was never going down, that winning mindset was so epic that THIS HAPPENED, WE'RE CHAMPIONS BABY!!!

I was so surprised when I got picked. I mean, I wasn't even drafted at first, I accepted it and continued on my own way. Then a player got banned and destiny was written - I was joining the Silicobra Kai almost eight hours after the auction was concluded. First of all I wanna thank so much to Fakee, eden (THE MICHAEL MORBIUS OF MONS), TheKingKarp and Sirwings (#1 cheerleader and captain #3) for recommend me as an option when the substitute was decided, if it wasn't for you I would've never joined this team. Then I wanna thank a lot to bb skarm and Cam for trusting in me — a totally unknown player in the UU scene —, I wish I could've retrieved way better that faith you put on me when decided to line me up as a regular starter for the season. Finally I wanna thank the rest of the squad (sorry if tags doesn't come up) — OnArceus Parpar Beraldinho hjkhj TeamCharm GotCookies fabwooloo Spl4sh —, you just smashed every single opponent week in week out, pulled out great wins, and shown amazing building and playing skills. Thank you all for being an amazing bunch of GOATS.

(also huge thanks to Monky25 and BigFatMantis to pulling this masterpiece of a tour)

1655077133667.png

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY. WE'RE NOT A BOTTOM THREE TEAM, WE'RE FUCKING SILICOBRA KAI!!!

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
had great fun this tour, congratulations to cobras (bottom 3 team xd) on your dominant win and proving my power rankings at start to be totally insane XD. Its a pity we lost after getting so close but Diancies you all did an amazing job and should be proud, this was a really fun tournament and i'm glad to have ha the chance to team up with you all :)

Ty Monky25 and BigFatMantis for hosting this tour, you did an incredible job of it this year and made it one of the most character-filled events that was super enjoyable.

Ty May for comanaging with me and helping with all things RBY, you did a great job of helping to hold thee team together and I had great fun teaming up with you as always! Unowndragon you had a super dominant performance in RBY and I'm so glad we picked you up, you really did just kill this tour completely, I'm sure you'll keep up the dominant performance in other RBY tours too!

Thor super glad I got to pick you up for GSC, you had an amazing performance and I was really surprised when you didn't get picked up for UUPL tbh. Couldn't ask for a better teammate to work with and you always got great mileage out of my teams.

gorex godrex , goatrex, glad we got to team up again :D You had a great performance and adapted rly nicely to the nfe changes and stuff in the tour, its a pity about the finals game but i'm super glad we got you again nonetheless.

Ara ara you had a great performance this tour, really surpassed peoples expectations of you and proved yourself an amazing tail-end of draft pick. You have promising things ahead in this tier for sure, and were a great presence to team up with!

Nalorium you had an unfortunate tour at times with BW luck and matchups, but I don't regret picking you up at all, you are still at the top of this BW pool for this tour for me. you aren't the worst scheduler in the team at least when i'm around xd. (nalorim)

Lily The goat. Super glad we got to pick you up, you really knocked this tour out of the park as always and getting to team with you is great. Ty for helping to carry the team especially in gens i know very little about in oras/bw.

adem you had an unfortunate tour unfortunately but it was great to team up with you nonetheless. some of your games were definitely really close for sure. ps. tommy is an amazing cat.

avg ty for carrying the team a lot on the teams front, and putting up a solid performance. it was great to team up with you and you really had a great presence within the team (as well as within uu in general!)

Meri Berry was great fun to get to team up with someone who has some similar tastes in teamstyles as me. You had some really amazing builds this tour tbh, especially that nidoqueen jellicent teeam, and you really turned your performance around in the middle of the tour to really start knocking out those wins. You were definitely an amazing pick 100%.

LoveStallLiveLife You were a great sleeper pick for sure, super glad you tried out with us and we got to pick you up. you put up a really nice performance for your first tour and were really helpful too, ty for teaming up with us, hopefully you'll get picked up in future uu tours and continue the success!

StarFalcon555 you were a great addition to the team, ty for your hard work keeping up the team morale and being a graet team presence, as well as helping to sub in for a bunch of games!

BT89 sorry you didn't get a chance to play this tour, but ty for all your help within the various tiers and being a great part of the team nonetheless!

Torchic the goat, ty so much for helping out the team the entire tour, super glad you decided to help us <3 looking forward to seeing more from you in the ffuture in rby and gsc uu too in future tours :D

Juno ty bestie for helping us out during playoffs <3 pity you didn't have the tour you wanted this time but you are for sure talented at gsc and have a promising future in it el nitro gifter.

LTG Shellnuts ty for helping us out in RBY! Didn't really get to interact much as that was May's area but nonethless appreciate you coming to help support our team!

UUFPL champs! I am still in shock. At the beginning I just wanted to manage with a friend, draft kc homies, and see where the season took us, but it just feels like the second we touched down in our cord there was an energy that we were determined to win this entire thing. As TLTK said, it felt like we were prepping for SPL tiebreaks every single week LOL. Every single slot we had people prepping and our team had many people that were so well-versed in other tiers it felt like we had at least four people prepping for each slot every week. I had confidence in each and every one of you to win week in and week out. God is great man; this is one of the best experiences I've had playing Pokemon and probably one of my favorite experiences in gaming overall.

Before I get to my player shoutouts, I want to briefly acknowledge that our finals opponents were extremely competent and this series came down to the wire. Our semi-finals opponents, pokemonisfun and Aqua Jet , also should have some respect given their way because you guys pushed us to the absolute brink.

On to the shoutouts:

Cam One of my best friends, I thank you for managing with me and I find it super epic you managed to pull out multiple wins in RBY UU when you had literally never played the tier before. I know you got burnt out towards the end because it was not a tier you wanted to play, but you did it for us and that means a lot.

eden You were the best player in this tour - I'm not sure if anybody is close - and you did it in a tier you had never played before. Wait, scratch that, you did it in TWO tiers you had never played before. Your prep is inspiring, and picking you up had a profound effect on our team. We trusted you every week and you delivered, but I truly am thankful for the tiebreak game in semis. Thanks for being a fantastic player and an even better friend.

Sirwings The second half of the season you were basically co-managing with us LOL. There is no doubt you probably had the biggest effect on our overall team performance; you built almost every SS team and had a very solid record to boot. You should absolutely be picked up in UU snake and I promise you I will try to vouch for you as much as I can to ensure that happens, seeing as you bring a lot to the table building-wise and playing-wise.

OnArceus I knew teaming with one of my best friends was going to be hilarious and it sure was LOL. You played every week as our SS1 and put up a decent record. I know UU might not be your favorite tier, but hopefully you got some mileage out of it because I truly want you to keep doing well in UULT and maybe whatever else in this tier you pursue. I remember telling you before the draft I'd drop 40k on your if it came down to it LOL. I think you and Sirwings make a really good duo. You guys can learn a lot from one another, and frankly I feel like I can learn a lot from both of you.

Spl4sh SPL4SH! Your season was one of the most crucial to our team, and you probably know why at this point LOL. You saved our season not once but twice, and you played three different tiers for us. It must feel nice knowing you had the last win of the entire tournament. I really appreciated getting to know you better; I'm glad we'll be able to hang out a bit more now.

hjkhj Your building and playing skills are incredibly unique and it's super inspiring man. We played so many RU friendlies earlier this year that I just knew your daunting builds would be superb in this tour so I'm super glad you accepted my request to play for our team. Your season was fantastic, and I felt like every single game you played I was confident you'd win. I truly appreciated how self-sufficient you were, and the explanations you'd give out for your teams gave us no choice to but to feel confident in you each week LOL. Thanks for being a good friend man, I'm super glad we're tight.

Parpar Steal of the tour. Unarguably. 3k for 8-1 is RIDICULOUS. I mean, we're talking about one of the best players in the entire tour. And you did it mostly building your own teams. Alhamdulillah man I'm speechless and I have a lot of respect for that. Absolutely insane season and it speaks for itself. Be proud of yourself bro. It's obvious that when you put the effort you can win anything you want to.

Beraldinho What can I say bro we are homies and I'm super glad you got to play for our team. You're a fantastic player and I think your adaptability to literally any metagame is fantastic. Like theo, your self-sufficiency in your tier was really nice for the team. No matter what I say, I think we all know that your win in the semis tiebreak was worth 10000 wins. It is something absolutely remarkable and it is quite literally the reason I am writing this very post. Without you clutching up, we're not in this spot right now.

TeamCharm THE JANITOR. I think you know everybody loves you man. The conk family game is something I am going to remember for a very long time LOL. I think I can easily say the most hype our team would be was when you'd sub in and bring something absolutely hilarious. While there were a lot of funny things you did, you did start RBY UU for us in the finals against the best RBY player of the tour, so there is a lot to respect about that even if it didn't shake out like you wanted to.

TLTK I thank you for joining our team! After all, you played a very difficult tier and picked up the slack there when nobody else was able to. You're a sick dude and I'm thankful you joined, you were super important to our team and got a huge win in semis and that meant a lot to me. I guessed correct when picking up an undrafted player (and I am truly surprised you went undrafted) and it paid off. Thank you.

TheKingKarp We're brothers man and you know that God willing. Your record was fantastic and you were very active in our cord. I appreciated how flexible you were when it came to which weeks you were playing and weren't playing, and I appreciate even more how you were still incredibly involved during weeks you didn't play. I think you have a bright future in UU and honestly Pokemon in general. Keep working hard man, hopefully we can run it back.

fabwooloo My Muslim bro. I wanted to get you more opportunities, but you did go 1-1 for us, and that win actually ended up being somewhat important. I think you have been improving a lot for a while now and you're seriously becoming a really good player man. Like I said, I wanted you to play more, I know there was more I could've done, but I promise you I'm super confident in your abilities and you showed it when you were given opportunities. Thank you for still being active in the chat.

GotCookies I know you didn't play but I hope the future goes well for you in whatever you pursue on here.

There were a lot of helpers; lucqq Fakee Micciu Raichy Corperate n Danny Ninja justdrew I appreciated you guys being around a lot, especially the guys who joined around playoffs; it was very kind of you.

Snowy Having you in the server was pretty funny even if you don't play SS UU LOL me and eden invited you just to invite you and it ended up having a lot of good moments thanks for chilling even if you were completely uninvolved with the tour.

Thank you BigFatMantis and Monky25 for hosting a flawless tour. It was an amazing experience.

Once again, I'm super thrilled we won and I hope to be back next year no doubt. Thank you to everybody who joined me on this journey. Really.

swinubfan44

formerly TeamCharm
This was easily one of top 2 most fun team tours I’ve ever had on this site the other being last MPL (also with GotCookies, is Cookies the key to great teams??). What makes the tour fun is the people you team with and I couldn’t ask for a better group of guys here.

It’s always sad when something like this ends because you never know when you’re going to have this great environment again, s/o to bb skarm and Cam even though skarm stalls me in friendlies, as I wouldn’t have joined this tour otherwise. Obviously my record is terrible LOL bc I mostly just memed around and played GSC and rby (don’t know how anyone plays the latter, GSC is fun though)

S/o everyone else - I’m fortunate to have met a lot of great people from this tour (too many to tag) and everyone needs to go subscribe to TheKingKarp on YT!!! Great content and he deserves more subscribers

Unowndragon

克敌必胜!
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Congratulations Silicobra Kai Champion on this tour!
Thanks May and Estarossa choose me to playing RBY UU on this tournament,and thanks May help me prepare this tour RBY UU team,based on my choice and help in preparation, I also developed my own research on rby UU Pokemon.

Here I want to say sorry to the other teammates of Diancle. My English is poor and I am not good at communication, so I don't appear much. Thank you for your consideration.

let's me have most surprises,is you- Ara ara ,I show my friend about your dpp uu,He told me to remind me that he was worried about yours dpp uu,But the result of the competition proved that you were the player who surprised me most this time, although I can only understand a little of GSC SS UU.

Thanks Torchic , LTG , Shellnuts , adem , gorex,Thank you for your help and support!!Sometimes I feel like I can do anything when I have you around. Thank you for your trust in me,and gorex,adem,they are also my NDWC teammates,I hope we can cooperate in the future,I also hope you can get out of this haze, adem, and there will always be better opportunities waiting for you.(hope third time still gorex&Unowndragon double win lool)

Maybe the one I trust most to win for the team this time are - Thor and Lily
,i play with thor on some tour about RBY OU,Although we don't communicate much, we have been teammates for several times and have a certain understanding,As a result, there was a feeling that "when I wake up, it is victory"
about Lily,Sorry I don't know much about you and I don't have much communication. I only know that you are strong and trustworthy,Although what interests me most is your favorite Genshin character haha,If I still have a chance, let's talk again about Genshin and RBY UU(?)

This time i play 8-1,Although it's a pity for me-I didn't win 9-0 at my best,perhaps i use lance team haha(But my favourite character on pokemon is Giovanni),Thanks to May's help, I got this achievement.For me, it's my greatest pleasure to play against stronger players,This will make my heart warm blood, and every stage can be my opportunity.It's a pity I didn't play Volk on this time RBY UU haha.

And thanks for stunner047,Thank you for practicing with me from time to time, and celebrate your achievements this time,you will have a better future.

About i have use rby uu team,the pokemon nickname,all of these are their Chinese name,and some of them are the earliest Chinese names. Although they look very simple, they were long ago,It was a childhood memory for me.

Thank all player on this tour again, so see you next time!

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations Silicobra Kai Champion on this tour!
Thanks May and Estarossa choose me to playing RBY UU on this tournament,and thanks May help me prepare this tour RBY UU team,based on my choice and help in preparation, I also developed my own research on rby UU Pokemon.

Here I want to say sorry to the other teammates of Diancle. My English is poor and I am not good at communication, so I don't appear much. Thank you for your consideration.

let's me have most surprises,is you- Ara ara ,I show my friend about your dpp uu,He told me to remind me that he was worried about yours dpp uu,But the result of the competition proved that you were the player who surprised me most this time, although I can only understand a little of GSC SS UU.

Thanks Torchic , LTG , Shellnuts , adem , gorex,Thank you for your help and support!!Sometimes I feel like I can do anything when I have you around. Thank you for your trust in me,and gorex,adem,they are also my NDWC teammates,I hope we can cooperate in the future,I also hope you can get out of this haze, adem, and there will always be better opportunities waiting for you.(hope third time still gorex&Unowndragon double win lool)

Maybe the one I trust most to win for the team this time are - Thor and Lily
,i play with thor on some tour about RBY OU,Although we don't communicate much, we have been teammates for several times and have a certain understanding,As a result, there was a feeling that "when I wake up, it is victory"
about Lily,Sorry I don't know much about you and I don't have much communication. I only know that you are strong and trustworthy,Although what interests me most is your favorite Genshin character haha,If I still have a chance, let's talk again about Genshin and RBY UU(?)

This time i play 8-1,Although it's a pity for me-I didn't win 9-0 at my best,perhaps i use lance team haha(But my favourite character on pokemon is Giovanni),Thanks to May's help, I got this achievement.For me, it's my greatest pleasure to play against stronger players,This will make my heart warm blood, and every stage can be my opportunity.It's a pity I didn't play Volk on this time RBY UU haha.

And thanks for stunner047,Thank you for practicing with me from time to time, and celebrate your achievements this time,you will have a better future.

About i have use rby uu team,the pokemon nickname,all of these are their Chinese name,and some of them are the earliest Chinese names. Although they look very simple, they were long ago,It was a childhood memory for me.

Thank all player on this tour again, so see you next time!
why r u so awesome

I took my time but here i am with my shout out!

This was my first team tournament on smogon and in the uu community as player despite doing my best to get drafted for both last uusd and uupl. But I'm glad that i went undrafted to both to make this tour even better for me! I was with good managers and great teammates (rip pannuracotta ily). I end up with a ratio of 6-4 which is not bad but i could have definitely ended with a better record if i didn't end up getting sick of the game week 6.

Anyways, time for more personal shout out!

eden bb skarm Cam: thanks for drafting me and especially to eden for making sure i would be with him lol. I was at first surprised why my price got so high while i didn't knew you at all but i understood once i knew eden was behind it. If I'm not chosen as a manager for uusd, I'll be happy to join you once again. (god rby Cam btw)

TeamCharm, OnArceus: you guys are living legend lmao. Tc by being the one who brought the conk family, tanking all the hax so the rest of the team would be fine and by being the best mascot ever aka The Janitor. OnArceus by bringing mono dog, sandaconda ho and some more unviable stuff i don't remember. You both are extremely funny and it was a pleasure to help you/receive your help when needed. I still don't know who you guys didn't nuke our team server with your teams. I'll be more than happy to be your teammate whenever the occasion comes.

TheKingKarp I'll make a uu main out of you. You have no other choice. Now that I've said that, i can tell how great it was to meet you! I've heard from you from Elfuseon but never had the opportunity to talk to you. I'm glad this opportunity came up since you are genuinely a great guy and a good player. I'll wish you the best but i already know we'll keep in touch anyways kek. Go subscribe and see his last vid

Parpar my beloved ADV goat. I'm glad that this tour was your first massiv success bc you fully deserve it. I'm sure you'll be able to reproduce that in your mains tier soon. Learning ADV with you was awesome and seeing you succeed with my team vs pif was a truly delightful (even tho we both missed seeing that seviper still had his lefties...). You have a brilliant futur ahead of you and i wish you to have many other fun experiences like this one.

Spl4sh , TLTK , hjkhj , Beraldinho , fabwooloo, GotCookies : we interacted not as much as i would have wanted but i'm sure we'll have other occasion to talk and enjoy this game together. You all played a huge role in our success and I'm glad we all share that in commun.

Micciu : Huge thanks to you for the help in semi and final. You carried me back into a good state to enjoy the game which i can't thank you enough for. Glad we overcame our "beef" bc you are a great guy i can now count as friend.

BluBirD , TSR , Lily @too many ppl: thx for all the opportunities you gave me through this journey

BigFatMantis , Monky25 : once again, thank you for hosting such a tour. Must have been tiring as hell but it was one of the best tour i did in 2 years of mons. I hope you'll have the opportunity to get some rest now lol. Hopefully next edition will be as cool as this one!

Thanks to everyone playing this tour and by making it so great to play in. I may have forgotten ppl even after checking for an hour so don't insult me if i missed you lol.

I can now enjoy this screen peacefully knowing dunoks is a fraud
unknown-37.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)