Tournament UUFPL II - Chapter 3: Akiramenaide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650250161472.png

It was gwaduation time at u. d-dunder oozington a-academy〜☆ and all of the fwiends were weady to say goodbye. t-the song "gwaduation" by vitamin f was sung by stawwy wae jepsen :starly: as t-they cewebwated a successfuw yeaw, and a dinner with t-the wondewfuw penewope was soon to fowwow f-fow them-.- the powiwags :poliwag:〜☆ while a bit d-disappointed with theiw sociaw studies exam (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. vowed to k-keep the swag to the n-next chapter (≧◡≦). Cosette, the new teacher.. w-was so impwessed with the kakunas :kakuna: that she invited them to her pwivate wab! t-the venusauws :venusaur: asked if they couwd come t-too, and she said sure〜☆ b-but then watew said no :( (≧◡≦) the diancies :diancie: a-and s-siwfetch'ds :sirfetchd: both pewfowmed satisfactowiwy in doctor pwoctor's cwass uguu.., and were both w-wewawded with a phiwadewphia cheesesteak as a congwatuwations, but i-it was filled with impossible meat (pwant-based) (≧◡≦) and the keynote s-speaker a-at gwaduation was none other than a-angewa, who pwaised siwicobwa k-kai :silicobra: as a twue embodiment of ninja pwide uguu.., as the sunfwowas :sunflora: cwapped awong in the audience.

so now that evewyone has gwown up, where do we go fwom here? what adventures await evewyone〜☆ find out in t-the next c-chapter of...

undewused fawm pwemier weague ii

Chapter 3 End

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

It was gwaduation time at u. d-dunder oozington a-academy〜☆ and all of the fwiends were weady to say goodbye. t-the song "gwaduation" by vitamin f was sung by stawwy wae jepsen :starly: as t-they cewebwated a successfuw yeaw, and a dinner with t-the wondewfuw penewope was soon to fowwow f-fow them-.- the powiwags :poliwag:〜☆ while a bit d-disappointed with theiw sociaw studies exam (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄).. vowed to k-keep the swag to the n-next chapter (≧◡≦). Cosette, the new teacher.. w-was so impwessed with the kakunas :kakuna: that she invited them to her pwivate wab! t-the venusauws :venusaur: asked if they couwd come t-too, and she said sure〜☆ b-but then watew said no :( (≧◡≦) the diancies :diancie: a-and s-siwfetch'ds :sirfetchd: both pewfowmed satisfactowiwy in doctor pwoctor's cwass uguu.., and were both w-wewawded with a phiwadewphia cheesesteak as a congwatuwations, but i-it was filled with impossible meat (pwant-based) (≧◡≦) and the keynote s-speaker a-at gwaduation was none other than a-angewa, who pwaised siwicobwa k-kai :silicobra: as a twue embodiment of ninja pwide uguu.., as the sunfwowas :sunflora: cwapped awong in the audience.

so now that evewyone has gwown up, where do we go fwom here? what adventures await evewyone〜☆ find out in t-the next c-chapter of...

undewused fawm pwemier weague ii

Chapter 3 End
this is the first time I’ve ever used the angry reaction seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)