Tournament UU TRIO TOUR 3- RAGNAROK (WON BY LADDER MATTERS!!!!!)

Approved by UU mods, ty everyone

130CE91A-E837-4634-8032-51D669FDCDF3.jpeg

art made by the amazing and talented Gaboswampert
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Third Edition of the UU Trio tour (hosted by Yours Truly), a UU tournament where you team up with two of your friends on Smogon to play a best-of-three against another team in SWSH UU! This is a single elimination tournament in which replays are required for every round. The winner of the tournament will get $25 giftcards each.

To sign up, you and your teammates must have Smogon accounts, and only one of you needs to have a sign up post. You must tag your friends in the post and must also give yourselves a team name! (feel free to make a banner if you want). Additionally, you are allowed to sign up with a team of only two or as a free agent and throughout the signup period I will do my best to pair you with other free agents to get a full team.

The Rules

• This is a standard SS UU tournament.
  • Teams will consist of three players.
  • This is a single elimination tournament. Each individual game is a BO1
  • All matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown or the Smogtours server.
  • Replays are necessary for each round.
  • Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
  • Extensions will be granted for this tournament if necessary. PM myself (Monky25 #1759) on discord or forums to request an extension.
  • Ghosting will NOT be allowed.
  • Tour banned players are NOT allowed to play.
  • Follow the standard tournament rules and guidelines found here.
Signups will last 1 week, ending on Sunday, May 22, at 11:59 PM GMT-7. However, they may close if we reach a suitable amount of teams, so make sure to sign up ASAP! First come, first serve!

Format for Signups is below:
Team Name:
Team Members:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)