UU Pokemon Thread Reservation

The thread still says OU discussion on it

Anyways if I could reserve Froslass plz :3

sure - esta

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna make speed tiers and post in forum unless someone else is already on this.
You need permission to make a thread like this. I'm also the one handling the project since more than 4.5 years (end of SM UU + whole SS UU) and already reached out UU's moderation to handle it this generation. I just didn't made anything yet because we're still in Alpha and it's not really worth it since a lot of things gonna change.

Can I take Indeedee♂ ? I experimented around with him for a while and think it's worth writing about his (niche) use in UU.
Edit: I actually went ahead and already wrote a lengthy article including the new meta changes, just waiting till I get the permission to post it.

yes -lily

I'd love to write Lycanroc-dusk , I use it on almost every team

yep -lily

I think there is already a thread for it in the OU subforum which means it's probably not worth it.
how come? different pokemon have different weaknesses in different metagames. for example, bax's ability to be revenge killed by loom may be mentioned in the ou thread, but not here.

how come? different pokemon have different weaknesses in different metagames. for example, bax's ability to be revenge killed by loom may be mentioned in the ou thread, but not here.
UU moderation will confirm it but if it works like for the 8th generation, threads for Pokémon were only done for UU Alpha and not after it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)