Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse

First of all, I'm sorry because this build took so many time to post it here, and I think this is embarrasing, because its a responsability and I failed to share it at time, so sorry Lotus , talk me on PM to share all my teambuilder with you as a gift for this.

Now the team description, this team is created with the core you asked Cloyster + Mega Salamence, I liked more Cloyster instead of Deoxys Speed because Cloyster can spread Toxic Spikes and Boost to take out a threat or Spin the field agaisnt opposing Deoxys, Cloyster wins vs Excadrill too, and that for a HO is really good since HO usually struggles to prevent the hazzards from them, Salamence pairs really well in this case since Toxic Spikes helps bring down Arceus Support formes, making the sweep easier with Dragon Dance, Im using Earthquake over Facade because Earthquake prevents u being checked by Magearna or another steel, its an standard spread to hit hard, but if you think Lucario is dangerous you can run Jolly Salamence with enough evs to outrun Lucario Mega, another choice is Max Atk and Max Spe Jolly to tie in speed with Arceus formes but you lose some bulk doing that, next member is Arceus Fairy with Stealth Rock, this was an idea from Paradise Seeker since Arceus Fairy with Judgment prevents Giratina-O from Defog the field and that leaves Groudon free to run a good offensive set, helping the team to preserve the pressure, Primal Groudon Mixed since it can wear down so many teams and can win vs Stall Match Ups, Ho-Oh can threat a lot and in that case you may consider Stone Edge > Hidden Power Ice, but Hidden Power Ice is the main choice because it helps to bring down Zygarde-C and Salamence Mega, opted go with Necrozma-DM Z since its busted, with good Special Defense and a Monstruous Attack, this set ups and win a lot of Match Ups, specially Scizor Mega balances that runs Kyogre and stuff, Necrozma is powerful and it works as Xerneas and Fairy types check, Finally Yveltal LO to end breaking more easy Stall, Sucker Punch helps vs Mewtwo Y and Deoxys, notable threats, While Dark Pulse and Oblivion as stab to hit harder as possible, have fun with the team man, Hope you enjoy it

Last edited:
Rayquaza Flynium Z - Jhonx

Marshadow @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Will-O-Wisp

Rayquaza @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Air Lock
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 Atk / 100 SpD / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Focus Blast

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Arceus @ Chople Berry
Ability: Multitype
Happiness: 0
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Frustration
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

Request of Ropalme1914
Hey man, I built this team days ago and adapted to the core you requested, I started with Excadrill because Rayquaza struggles to SR and fast leads, Excadrill set up Stealth Rocks, prevent Hazzards users like Deoxys and others, Mold Breaker helps in situation agaisnt Sableye Mega and stuff, I prefer Toxic over Rock Tomb because you can break Lugia Multiscale, Poison Sableye Mega or Supportceus and that will help a lot to Rayquaza, next step was Rayquaza DD with Flynium Z as requested, Rayquaza needs to be played really agressive, not much to say, V-Create over EQ to KO Celesteela and Skarmory in case you face one of them, Xerneas Scarf with Defog and Aromateraphy to support the team while Moonblast + Focus Blast to hit hard steels and things that Xerneas checks, Dual Dancing Primal Groudon mostly to break Stall and dont be walled by Ho-Oh or Lugia, when you use Rayquaza Stall is the most dangerous enemy, and finally Arceus SD with Chople Berry to lure Marshadow and Gengar, Frustration here is really important because that let you hit hard Xerneas or many unboosted stuff like Primals, and almost everything that are not steel types, Marshadow here to Sneak opposing Mewtwos or Ghost types, Set up Controller and late game cleaner as well, you can see Will-O-Wisp and thats correct, Close Combat dont KO Arceus Chople Berry and Arceus is a powerful threat, to avoid that, you can burn it, and u can burn Necrozmas or stuff, really interesting pick, hope you enjoy the team

Naganadel Z Hyper Offense - Jhonx

Naganadel @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Nasty Plot

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Ascent
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 100 SpD / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Focus Blast

Deoxys-Speed @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Skill Swap
- Spikes

Arceus @ Chople Berry
Happiness: 0
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Frustration
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance

NineHeadedSerpent
Hello, I built this team at the same time with another request, this is a revamp of an old HO I used to spam, I like Naganadel because it can 6-0 stall with good hazzards support, I've won so many battles with that, so I'm going to share this team, Naganadel Z with Standard set, it can set up on Blissey since Stall isn't running Seismic Toss anymore and that helps a lot, since Blissey will not hurt you, you can set up and gg, Rayquaza as I told in another request, needs to be played very agressive, including Double Switching many times, It's really a threat to Ubers if its used well, Since this core needs helps to break, Deoxys Speed with Bulk can Taunt Defog users, stop Ekiller preventing boosts, you can run max spe and max hp spread with Focus Sash, Opted go to Primal Groudon SD RP to break down Balance match up and Stall at some point, Xerneas Scarf bring the team Speed Control and check Marshadow, a big threat to the team in general, also, Xerneas can Defog the field and Aromatheraphy the team to heal it from status moves, finally, Arceus Ekiller to revenge kill stuff, Chople Berry to lure Marshadow Close Combat, Frustration here to hit harder and possible KO'ing more easy with Extreme Speed, the EVs en Arceus are for maximize attack, 128 EVs in Spe gives him 308 Spe, and that works to win speed ties agaisnt others Arceus, rest EV's in Bulk for more set up opportunities, enjoy the team!

requesting a bulky offense build around metronome yveltal and mega mewtwo y

I keep running into this yveltal set on the ladder and struggle to find switch ins, so it would be cool to see how a team can be built around i

Requesting a hyper offensive/bulky offensive team built around

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z/Life orb
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Shadow Sneak
- Bulk Up
- Close Combat

and

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Recover

The idea is being able to attack first always and sweep your enemies that way. Possibly having something to set these guys up.

MeeMoon78

Banned deucer.
Requesting a stall team built around these 2
Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Confide

and

Muk-Alola @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 28 Def / 148 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Recycle
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak
- Knock Off

Requesting a balanced team around arceus-water and skymin

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 144 SpA / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Shaymin-Sky @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Arceus water is able to setup stealth rocks and kill things that threaten skymin allowing it to weaken the opposing team and break through bulky mons

• Wow
Reactions: ckw
Requesting a team built around Banded Hoopa Unbound
Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
Ability: Magician
EVs: 32 HP / 224 Atk / 252 Spe
- Hyperspace Fury
- Gunk Shot
- Fire Punch
- Drain Punch

TheUndeclared243

Banned deucer.
Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
??? Nature
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 252 HP / ??? Def / ??? Spe
- Wish
- Body Slam
- ???
- ???

Requesting a team featuring Wish Mega Salamence. I've seen this set a few times, and I think its value is somewhat underexplored. I don't think it's ultra-viable, of course, but it would be cool to see what types of stuff it can do. Not looking for anything specific, and feel free to play with the set and EVs. Open to any style. Have fun with this build please, and I'm looking forward to see what types of things you come up with!

Requesting team built around Scarf Yveltal + Solgalium Z-Necrozma-DM

This is a core I really enjoy, and I would like to see how an Ubers player uses it ^^ Yveltal provides very good speed control to the team, and is mostly checked by Arceus-Fairy and Xerneas, which are taken care off my Necrozma-DM pretty well. In turn, Yveltal can take care of Marshadow and Mgar. The problem with this core is a slight weakness to Pdon, so this will be interesting to how to tackle it.

Ladder Jesus

Banned deucer.
Requesting a team built around SD + Eruption Primal Groudon and Spout Primal Kyogre. I prefer a Bulky Offense approach that maximizes the effectiveness of these two devastating breakers.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 68 Atk / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Mild Nature
- Swords Dance
- Eruption
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam

The Dovahneer

UPL Champion
Requesting a team built around SD + Eruption Primal Groudon and Spout Primal Kyogre. I prefer a Bulky Offense approach that maximizes the effectiveness of these two devastating breakers.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Mild Nature
- Swords Dance
- Eruption
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
finally something in my element

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Mild Nature
- Swords Dance
- Eruption
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Atk / 184 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Curse
- Roost

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Thunder Wave
- Hex
- Draco Meteor

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 Spe
Timid Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
- Toxic

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover
im pretty sure this team exists somewhere in about this form but it's simply one of the most optimal comps i could think of

This team utilizes two pivots in the form of Choice Scarf Yveltal and Mega Scizor to bring in the primal breakers of choice, Toxic is run over Defog on the Yveltal specifically to catch Arceus-Water which this team likely has problems with otherwise. Thunder Wave has obvious synergy with the primal breakers, giving them the speed advantage. The only change I made from your sets is running a Timid Primal Kyogre, something which is pretty important when youre trying to avoid getting hit. Fairy Arceus is used to give the team a bit more backing against Yveltal and Marshadow, something which can definitely be a problem. Keep an eye out on Groudon HP and try not to give Xerneas free setup, as HP fire Xerneas wins in a lot of scenarios if your Groudon is chipped into range. Lastly the status move on Fairy Arceus could be changed if one feels the need, I went with toxic due to potential problems with Arceus-Water and other hard walls you cant simply destroy with your primals.

I don't have time to test this team right now, just posting it because I don't see any obvious holes. If I find any issues I'll be coming back to edit it today.

Requesting a Team Built Around The Blob It's Self I've Always Wanted To Use A Ditto In Ubers But Could Never Find Good Teammates To Use With It.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Relaxed Nature
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def

The Dovahneer

UPL Champion
Requesting a Team Built Around The Blob It's Self I've Always Wanted To Use A Ditto In Ubers But Could Never Find Good Teammates To Use With It.
View attachment 175283

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Relaxed Nature
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Could I get more information on the type of team you want? Ditto fits on practically every playstyle and you can get a lot of different results with them sharing no common elements besides ditto.

Ladder Jesus

Banned deucer.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Mild Nature
- Swords Dance
- Eruption
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Sassy Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Curse
- Roost

Bold Nature
- Defog
- Thunder Wave
- Hex
- Draco Meteor

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
- Toxic

Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover
im pretty sure this team exists somewhere in about this form but it's simply one of the most optimal comps i could think of

This team utilizes two pivots in the form of Choice Scarf Yveltal and Mega Scizor to bring in the primal breakers of choice, Toxic is run over Defog on the Yveltal specifically to catch Arceus-Water which this team likely has problems with otherwise. Thunder Wave has obvious synergy with the primal breakers, giving them the speed advantage. The only change I made from your sets is running a Timid Primal Kyogre, something which is pretty important when youre trying to avoid getting hit. Fairy Arceus is used to give the team a bit more backing against Yveltal and Marshadow, something which can definitely be a problem. Keep an eye out on Groudon HP and try not to give Xerneas free setup, as HP fire Xerneas wins in a lot of scenarios if your Groudon is chipped into range. Lastly the status move on Fairy Arceus could be changed if one feels the need, I went with toxic due to potential problems with Arceus-Water and other hard walls you cant simply destroy with your primals.

I don't have time to test this team right now, just posting it because I don't see any obvious holes. If I find any issues I'll be coming back to edit it today.
Thanks for the sincere effort and fire team, The Dovahneer. I really appreciate it! If it's not too much to ask, could I also get a similar but separate variant of this build from Zesty43? Feel free to change the EVs or Nature of the Primals, I truly just want to get another perspective about how one would go about building around such a dynamic duo? :)

Could I get more information on the type of team you want? Ditto fits on practically every playstyle and you can get a lot of different results with them sharing no common elements besides ditto.
Id Like To See Some Sort Of Ditto Hyper Offence
Would Also Like something that can lead well Vs Smeargle and Deoxeys Speed

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Mild Nature
- Swords Dance
- Eruption
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Tomb

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Calm Mind
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Sassy Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Curse
- Roost

Bold Nature
- Defog
- Thunder Wave
- Hex
- Draco Meteor

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Foul Play
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
- Toxic

Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover

Team kinda gets 6-0'd by hp fire geoxern, I'd suggest fitting a mag or dusk mane on the team, or a more spdef pdon (which means it's not eruption). I have an alternate "version" I made like 2 weeks ago, but it has an hydreigon on it so that may be too wild for some people's tastes. I'd suggest going dusk-mane over Mscizor, and Defog Mega Salamence over Giratina-o, giving you something more simular to the build TDK used vs Poek in upl 7's tiebreak for 1st seed. It means you do give up some utility, but it does fix the holes that need to be fixed. If you want you could even run spdef dusk mane with rocks, and free up a slot on arceus-fairy, but this works just as fine. A matter of preference.

Also not a fan of stall but that Ditto Amuk stall looks hella clean Zesty43

The Dovahneer

UPL Champion
Team kinda gets 6-0'd by hp fire geoxern, I'd suggest fitting a mag or dusk mane on the team, or a more spdef pdon (which means it's not eruption). I have an alternate "version" I made like 2 weeks ago, but it has an hydreigon on it so that may be too wild for some people's tastes. I'd suggest going dusk-mane over Mscizor, and Defog Mega Salamence over Giratina-o, giving you something more simular to the build TDK used vs Poek in upl 7's tiebreak for 1st seed. It means you do give up some utility, but it does fix the holes that need to be fixed. If you want you could even run spdef dusk mane with rocks, and free up a slot on arceus-fairy, but this works just as fine. A matter of preference.
I mentioned the HP Fire Geoxern weakness in the original post, you can kinda circumvent it if you preserve pdon hp (barring weird shit like hpfire+focus blast) or not let it set up without getting into range of the Scizor, which pretty much everything can do barring the scarf Yveltal which can be changed to something else as well. Valid critique though, I personally love abusing Scizor+Primals so that's what the build was based around. If I'm honest I'd just make pdon spdef rocks and change the fairyceus to dual status of some kind if I didn't have to adhere to the sets requested. I'm not sure how common HP Fire Geoxern is nowadays but if it is common I'd recommend changing it, though for now I'm not changing the original post.

Also not a fan of stall but that Ditto Amuk stall looks hella clean Zesty43
1.hp fire Xern is rare cuz it should carry blast/thunder or both most of the time to deal more damage on Necrozma DM, Primal Groudon, Blissey(yeah it has a good chance to 2hKO 4HP 252+SpD set Blissey after Geomancy and one time after confide, btw Psyshock is also a choice) as well as Ho-oh, whereas the only two reasons for choosing hp fire are the accuracy and to hit more on mega Scizor, which is not so common in the current meta.
2.Though hardly any ways can be found after Xern's +2 boost, almost every member of this team can damage Xern then just revenge kill it with Scizor's bp, the only mon that may give it chance to set up is scarf Yveltal, but you can send out Groudon if it's healthy, or Scizor at once, though it's not very steadible, it can't be ignored that there's a decrease of Geomancy Xern's usage, and so is hp fire Xern as I mentioned above, thus the threat you mentioned neither is a common thing of current meta nor have the ability to break this team brainlessly, which makes it can't be a real huge threat in my opinion.

Last edited:
That’s fair I guess, although I personally don’t agree with “you should always run focus blast” due to its accuracy, and it not being meant to break pokemon like Blissey anyways. If that’s the end goal you could even opt for mixed close-combat. If pdon ever gets as much as a piece of paper finger flicked at it, it’s free set-up on the ygod so I don’t agree with the assesment of “you can always revenge with scizor.” Every other pokemon on the team drops to the combination of hp fire + moonblast. I had also been informed by high-level usm players that scizor is mainly used as a physical check with the curse set, rather than trying to accomplish something it has a hard time doing. If it’s uncommon (not as far as I’m aware but I’m sure you’ve played more usm than I have) then you kind of have a point there, but unless the opponent is unaware of the team’s weakness, you always lose to hp fire geoxern.

Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Groudon-Primal: 249-293 (73 - 85.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

This to me is the same as people using ho-oh and offensive pdon as their only xerneas answers back in oras, when hp rock, hp ground, and thunder xerneas were a thing. I get what you’re saying and I get that it’s extremely hard to make a team perfect in every matchup, but to me it still looks like an inherent flaw.

Last edited:
I'm tired to reply again but I'm sorry that it's vital to point out something since everyone can view this forum, thus I'll just list some points as above.
1.geo xern with hp fire can be dangerous, but it's usage is low, which means this set doesn't deserve a steady check, not to mention it's not so easy to get chance to set up.You've totally ignored the usage of geo Xern and take it for granted that it deserves a hard check.Some solid teams may also be destroyed by uncommon mons or sets, but can you say this team is trash?
2.You completely forgot Necrozma DM, which is the most used and best check to geo Xern, thus focus blast and thunder is useful though the accuracy is bad. However, the conclusion is geo Xern is not so good as SM and gen6 meta, not ppl should use hp fire instead, it's even more useless than focus blast and thunder.
3.Close Combat is a good coverage move since Xern can easily lure in Blissey, but it's just useless combining with Geomancy, the reason can be seen at point 2, which is most team's primal check to Xern is Necrozma DM other than blissey, stall is also not a very good playstyle in this gen.
4.Xern do have chance to set up on ygod, but only when the opposing player plays improperly.
5.Curse scizor is a good check to physical attackers such as ekiller, Necrozma DM and ultra forms, but that can't be a reason to deny it has the ability to revenge kill Xern, unless you drop bullet punch.

Last edited:
I'm tired to reply again but I'm sorry that it's vital to point out something since everyone can view this forum, thus I'll just list some points as above.
1.geo xern with hp fire can be dangerous, but it's usage is low, which means this set doesn't deserve a steady check, not to mention it's not so easy to get chance to set up.You've totally ignored the usage of geo Xern and take it for granted that it deserves a hard check.Some solid teams may also be destroyed by uncommon mons or sets, but can you say this team is trash?
2.You completely forgot Necrozma DM, which is the most used and best check to geo Xern, thus focus blast and thunder is useful though the accuracy is bad. However, the conclusion is geo Xern is not so good as SM and gen6 meta, not ppl should use hp fire instead, it's even more useless than focus blast and thunder.
3.Close Combat is a good coverage move since Xern can easily lure in Blissey, but it's just useless combining with Geomancy, the reason can be seen at point 2, which is most team's primal check to Xern is Necrozma DM other than blissey, stall is also not a very good playstyle in this gen.
4.Xern do have chance to set up on ygod, but only when the opposing player plays improperly.
5.Curse scizor is a good check to physical attackers such as ekiller, Necrozma DM and ultra forms, but that can't be a reason to deny it has the ability to revenge kill Xern, unless you drop bullet punch.
I feel like you're viewing this the wrong way. The usage is low, your point has come across. I personally feel like it's an essential checkmark and the best geoxern out there atm (hp fire thunder moonblast) but fair play, I suppose I'll just take your word for it. But I simply cannot agree when it comes to you saying how good it is and is not. In my opinion Geoxern isn't a pokemon which you mindlessly slap on a team, or use to just click geomancy turn 1. It's a pokemon you build a team around, it's surrounding teammates clearing the path for its sweepage, or vice versa. Hp fire is also for ferrothorn, and magearna to an extent.

As for the Close Combat point, I wasn't seriously suggesting that. As for the set-up thing, you just lure the Ygod in with a Mega Gengar or SD pokemon, force it to click foul play, and you lose to "hp fire" geoxern. The team is quite slow, so scarf Yveltal is your only speed control. This makes pretty much every fast physically offense threat (especially if it carries SD) lure it in, forcing it to once again, foul play. Call me old fashioned, but that's a pokemon you shouldn't deal with in an half-assed manner. I never called the team bad, I think it's quite good even. But it does have this apparent flaw which I noticed straight away, and pointed out in order to help out and improve the team.

However, the conclusion is geo Xern is not so good as SM and gen6 meta, not ppl should use hp fire instead, it's even more useless than focus blast and thunder.
I couldn't disagree more, and I think that exactly because of such thoughts it makes it even better. It's with the same kind of reasoning that teams are seemingly getting weaker and weaker to rp pdon and are excused. You also seem to forget that you run hp fire in combination with Thunder. You don't run solely Focus Blast and call it a day either. I might've misunderstood the first part of that sentence because of the English, so I'm not going to comment on that.

Also once again, I'm not saying Scizor is unable to revenge kill (geo)xern, I'm saying it's iffy to run it as your singular answer to the pokemon, especially when the opposing pokemon is one of the strongest and most prominent ones in the metagame, and loses to the in my opinion best set. If this was an offense, you'd usually have extra priority to back such a pokemon up (not saying you run scizor on offense but I believe the point comes across). But feel free to do whatever you feel is the best course of action, I simply disagree with the team as it stands for the reason(s) stated above.

To refer to a UPL replay where one of my teammates was on the receiving end of the pokemon:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ubers-440064

Watching this replay I've noticed that it did 48% to xerneas, meaning that regular Geoxern could possibly even outright sweep if you suffer from some bad rolls:

4- Atk Dark Aura Yveltal Foul Play vs. 0 HP / 168 Def Xerneas: 67-80 (17 - 20.3%) -- possible 5HKO

0 Atk Technician Scizor-Mega Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 168 Def Xerneas: 164-194 (41.7 - 49.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

0 Atk Technician Scizor-Mega Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Xerneas: 152-180 (38.6 - 45.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)