Data Usage-Based Tier Update for January 2023 (RU having fun?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god for some of these usage bans for Natdex UU, seems like the meta is actually gonna be somewhat playable now. Happy New Year, and have fun with Chansey and Blissey in SV RU :)

Ttar in UU:

AGAHhaHaAAahahagahshahHhHhHh :(
(Ik it’s not that good but come on it’s ttar im going to combust)

Espathra STILL in UU:
Idk if it’s really good or if blunder was wrong , I haven’t had much trouble with it though

I know they got a bit nerfed without Teleport but the fact that both Blissey AND Chansey are below UU for the first time ever is fucking insane
These Pokémon being not OU is likely due to the very physically offensive metagame right now. If you look at the top 10, the only Pokémon that is a special attacker that isn’t a fighting type and blissey can touch is chi-yu

Skeledirge 14th in ND
What in the hell, any ND players help me out with this one please?
As in why is it so high? It's a good check to a number of physical attackers. Quite good at that. Though 14th in usage is maybe just a bit too high, but that's just Natdex ladder in general.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bruh my boy Baxcalibur of all things dropped to UU :facepalm:

The other mons that dropped are shit so it's understandable but my Baxcalibur of all things...Baxcalibur is good, how could you OU peeps...

It will only be a matter of time before Baxcalibur gets banned from UU, the thing is a powerhouse and there's no way it's going to be manageable there between good Speed tier, good bulk, ridiculous power, great offensive movepool, and Thermal Exchange the thing has all the tools it needs to steamroll UU.

also floatzel is finally not in the lowest tier/being unusable is something i'm honestly happy about, wave crash really did save it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)