Tournament UPL XI: Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Amazing art by Blazenix

The eleventh UPL season will start with the selection of team managers. Only post in this thread if you would like to manage a team – all other posts will be deleted. Returning managers will have stronger claims, but in the end we (the UPL Hosts and Ubers Moderation Team) will be selecting the managers that we think will make for the best tournament. You must signup in this thread to manage. You must be active for the entire tournament (approx. 2 months) and be capable of sending in weekly lineups on time.

The format for UPL XI will be:
- SV Ubers
- SV Ubers
- SV Ubers
- SS Ubers
- USM Ubers
- ORAS Ubers
- BW Ubers
- DPP Ubers
- ADV Ubers
- GSC Ubers
- RBY Ubers
- Best of Three: SV / SS / USM

Requirements For Taking Over UPL Teams:
Taking over a UPL team from last year means that you are using its name and retention rights for this season, and requires at least one of the following sets of credentials:

- You were the team’s manager last year
- You were part of the team’s legacy in at least one year (manager, assistant manager, player, substitute)

Meeting one of these credentials does not necessarily mean you will be selected to manage a team. If two qualified managers request the same team, the one with the superior credentials outlined above will be selected.

Legacy teams and new franchise names are up to host and Ubers moderation discretion

Both managers will have the opportunity to buy themselves for 20k credits before the auction. Each team will be allowed a maximum of two retains. Retain trading is not allowed in this tournament.

Signup Format:
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Desired Team/New Team Name:
Prior Experience:
Manager signups will close Friday, May 26th.

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
GeniusFromHoenn and I will take Melms this year !

A new adventure is about to begin…
Stay tuned boys :totodiLUL:
Ok sooo…

Manager: Inder the cover
Assistant Manager: Geniusfromhoenn the genius (bro is really smart)

Hey, I've participated in last two UPLs and UWLs, qualified for circuit championship last year and made r2, was finalist of last ss uber ssnl, finalist in retro cup and finalist in rby cup.
I've won the uber wc with team France ending with a positive record.

Hoenn played last UPL in Manly Melmetals franchise and made semi finals last year. He has made Finals of Farceus ubers, Qualified for uber ladder tournament both last yr making top 8 and this yr is in finals.

Previous manager @64 squares and original manager Alkione have blessed us to take Manly Melmetals
We believe we'll make a good duo as managers and brings a good atmosphere in the tour. Looking forward to any opportunity thrown our way! Theia sparkblade keys The Strap RichardMillePlain corvere Mashing Evuelf :D

Last edited:

GeniusFromHoenn

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
GeniusFromHoenn and I will take Melms this year !

A new adventure is about to begin…
Stay tuned boys :totodiLUL:
Ok sooo…

Manager: Inder the cover
Assistant Manager: Geniusfromhoenn the genius (bro is really smart)

Hey, I've participated in last two UPLs and UWLs, qualified for circuit championship last year and made r2, was finalist of last ss uber ssnl, finalist in retro cup and finalist in rby cup.
I've won the uber wc with team France ending with a positive record.

Hoenn played last UPL in Manly Melmetals franchise and made semi finals last year. He has made Finals of Farceus ubers, Qualified for uber ladder tournament both last yr making top 8 and this yr is in finals.

Previous manager @64 squares and original manager Alkione have blessed us to take Manly Melmetals
We believe we'll make a good duo as managers and brings a good atmosphere in the tour. Looking forward to any opportunity thrown our way! Theia sparkblade keys The Strap RichardMillePlain corvere Mashing Evuelf :D
Confirming

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)