SPOILERS! Unused Trainer Battles in Scarlet/Violet

So from this spreadsheet, we have the data of every trainer in the game.

There's a few more commonly known unused trainers, like the one that has Bulbasaur and the two that have Gossifleur, despite neither existing in the game at the moment.
1672758968859.png

There's also O'Nare, who is presumed to be one of Nemona's parents along side Billy, both having overhead dialogue for them in the data despite not being in the game. Rich Female is also not an implemented trainer class.
1672759079767.png

I've also heard that one of the generic trainers out in the wild is incorrectly implemented and is suppose to be able to be found and battled, but is actually just missing for some reason.

What I ultimately made this thread to ask about though is Gym Trainer Alonso and Gym Trainer Diego.
1672759333236.png
These trainers seem to be alternatives to Gym Trainer Michael and Marti in the Find Mr. Walksabout Gym Test, but there does not seem to be any way to battle them. No matter the version, nor if you try and purposefully fail the Gym Test or time out, do these trainers ever show up. There is no post-gym harder version of the Gym Test you can retake like with the Olive Roll, the Snowslide minigame, the ESP minigame, etc either.

Does anyone have any idea if and how you can battle Alonso and Diego?
And, are there any other impossible to battle trainers that I didn't mention here?

What I ultimately made this thread to ask about though is Gym Trainer Alonso and Gym Trainer Diego.
View attachment 480262These trainers seem to be alternatives to Gym Trainer Michael and Marti in the Find Mr. Walksabout Gym Test, but there does not seem to be any way to battle them. No matter the version, nor if you try and purposefully fail the Gym Test or time out, do these trainers ever show up. There is no post-gym harder version of the Gym Test you can retake like with the Olive Roll, the Snowslide minigame, the ESP minigame, etc either.

Does anyone have any idea if and how you can battle Alonso and Diego?
And, are there any other impossible to battle trainers that I didn't mention here?
I assume there were more trainers initially and these two just got cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)