UnderUsed Matchmaking Tournament [Won by Vapo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Lost to Icey Tea in a GG. Whirlwind Snorlax just wasn't quite cool enough to carry the day...

hola no sign from vapo at all this is getting bored and should move one ive been pretty active and ready for a huge amount of time ok

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Congratulations to Vapo on winning the tour and Hogg for getting the plushie <3

I am glad everyone had fun and maybe with Matchmaking being a really strong project, we can maybe do another tour of this stature before Sun and Moon come out to finish off generation 6, lol. But only if Sam and Hikari allow it :P

Anyways, I tagged Hogg so he could lock this as well since this tour is done and I wanna say again thank you for all that turned out and Matchmaking is now in Cycle 2 so come on over and check out the new system I have established for this cycle. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)