Under the Bridge - UU Tournament - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent Dxs a total of 3 PMs asking him to decide on a time to meet, but he doesn't seem to understand and always replies hours or days later (when he reads the PM) saying that he's waiting for me right then, when I'm obviously not online.

confirming Win against TDS.
Lol i won 2-0 :)
Adding TDS' win.

i was joking T.O. don't go commit suicide because you can't figure out what happened.
You're now out of this Tournament. Do not post on any of these tournament threads again. Thank you.

Lost to Supe because I forgot to max out Return's power, so I missed a crucial KO that cost me the match.

GG though, was 2-0 Supe.
Confirming. GG, but it sucked about the happiness thing. Return did pitiful damage, and it made a difference in a KO. On the plus side tho, there was absolutely no hax in the battle. No misses or crits or anything!
Adding Supe's win.

so,
only Groved v. timetwister
and
Dxs v. Kefka

are left
Yep, let's get 'em done folks!

I'm waiting Kefka.
PMing would work better.

I've sent Dxs a total of 3 PMs asking him to decide on a time to meet, but he doesn't seem to understand and always replies hours or days later (when he reads the PM) saying that he's waiting for me right then, when I'm obviously not online.
I'll keep that in mind should the battle not be completed by the deadline.

Well, we started our battle, but my internet connection at school is too sucky to work for a tournament, therefore, I'm going to have to concede.

Ehm... I'm Italian, and because of my local time we can't meet. I'd prefer you to decide the time.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just noting that you, Gak, don't need to post everytime you update the first post. Also, guys don't troll the Tournament Organizer.

Well, we started our battle, but my internet connection at school is too sucky to work for a tournament, therefore, I'm going to have to concede.
Confirming that what Timetwister said is true. :(
So, Groved is getting the win for the battle? As soon as this is verfied, I'll update the OP with said result.

Ehm... I'm Italian, and because of my local time we can't meet. I'd prefer you to decide the time.
Why don't you just sit in the IRC one day and wait for him to get on there and then you can battle? I do that sometimes on another forum in an Xat chat, it works for me.

Just noting that you, Gak, don't need to post everytime you update the first post. Also, guys don't troll the Tournament Organizer.
I just want to make sure they know that I saw the win, so they don't post again asking if I saw it.

Okay then. If by chance you two are able to battle before the deadline, let me know and I'll change the winner if necessary. Otherwise, congrats on your win Groved.

Updating OP...

That's 8 AM here. So, that means I should be able to post the next round before I leave for the weekend.

Also, since the next round goes up tomorrow, I'll go ahead and mention this. I won't be here next Saturday to post the next pairings, so I can either set the deadline for Thursday (last day I'll be here) or Sunday (the day I get back and will have access to a computer. Since it'll be R3 and so few players, I would think Thursday would be fine as a deadline, but it's up to you guys. I'll either do Thursday or Sunday. LMK your thoughts.

There's going to be 4 matches in this round (Semi Finals), so I don't see why it can't be done sooner than the rest of these rounds have been. Unless I'm given a reason not to between now and tomorrow when I post the round, I'm setting the deadline for Thursday.

Is me having all my midterms next week a good enough reason? If you can get the matches up tomorrow I should be able to do the match sunday or monday though

As long as Dxs and Kefka come through and do in fact get it done by the time stated, I'll have it up tomorrow morning.

In the chance that they don't finish, for whatever reason, you could always put it up with both of their names in one spot with a one day extension to finish this round's battle. That way, as soon as they finish the battle, they can go to the next opponent, the next round will have already been posted, and the other battle(s) can get done right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)