Under Inspection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

it's in my blood
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader

We got the suggestion, so here it is: our version of an On The Radar thread, so that you guys can keep up with UU Council affairs even easier. Here we'll post in advance whenever we intend to vote on something or if any impending suspect tests are on the way, so watch this space if you're interested.

Lily

it's in my blood
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader

Our first vote will be covering the following: Breloom, Galarian Moltres, Hisuian Arcanine, Hisuian Lilligant, Hydreigon, Iron Hands, and Skeledirge.

Note that the UU Council does not believe most of these Pokemon to be problematic; we have been discussing community feedback, though, and figured it would be worth voting on all of the above in our initial vote so that we can see where we stand with how the community is feeling. I encourage you all to let us know if you have any other feelings in the metagame discussion thread, as we are actively monitoring it to make informed tiering decisions.

Lily

it's in my blood
UU Leader

Probably not much of a surprise, but we'll be voting on our three new drops over the coming couple of days: Hoopa Unbound, Roaring Moon and Ursaluna are all on the chopping block.

We'll keep you posted on the vote, expect an update by tomorrow around midnight GMT +1. ^^

Lily

it's in my blood
UU Leader

Been mentioned already but to give an update - we are voting on Quaquaval, Ceruledge and Ursaluna, following the DLC buffs for the former two and community sentiment for the latter. Tornadus-T was taken off the slate as it was felt that Knock Off was not a substantial enough buff to warrant a quickban vote on something that has been here for this long; we will be revisiting it post-shifts to see how it goes. Expect results within a day or two!

Lily

it's in my blood
UU Leader

That pic was annoying to make. This week, we're intending to vote on Heatran, Pelipper, Kommo-o, Garganacl, Garchomp, Iron Hands, and Ceruledge. There will be reasoning given once we vote, as usual; you can probably guess for most of them though. We're keeping an eye on other stuff like Quaquaval and Weavile too, but for now we felt like these were the most important to vote on.

If you'd like us to factor in your thoughts while voting, please make a post in the Metagame Discussion thread. Expect results by Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)