SM UU Unaware Quagsire TRIES TO BAIT M.B. Haxorus - INSTANTLY REGRETS IT

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

whats good

i realised i hadnt posted a team here in forever and i had a bit of time on my hands bc work was slow today so here you go

i got the idea to build around haxorus right after mimikyu dropped because its one of the few set up sweepers that can circumvent disguise

plus stalls been good for quite some time now and hax matches up nicely versus that if played right

and as if teambuilding wasnt already restricted enough i uu rn i then decided to pair it with the utter trash pick that is pangoro (nah fr tho its fire)

theres no where to go for this core but all-out-offense so thats exactly what the team turned out to be

surprisingly however it didnt suck completely when i tested it and i got to [insert high ladder rating here] with it before i got bored

without further ado heres the team with an indepth look provided by yours truly​

:haxorus: @:dragonium_z:

the outbreak (Haxorus) (F) @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Dragon Dance / Swords Dance

this was double dance for the longest time but having pjab does matter more overall i realised bc luring toge or alt-m with panda doesnt always work out

i usually go with dd on this bc sd is utterly useless versus offense and the team can pressure fat alright

dont put too much value on this during games btw its unlikely to pull off a full sweep anyway so breaking with ddrake early on is usually enough

:pangoro: @:choice_band:

by any means (Pangoro) (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 20 Def / 4 SpD / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch

if you manage to click the right buttons this thing can actually do something

the original idea as a partner for hax was to have it pressure fairies so that hax can forgo pjab

standard m-alt just drops to iron fist boosted ice punch and physdef variants are easily 2hkoed

no pjab on this bc while it does hit prima sniping gligar is too good pass up on and locked poison coverage is much easier to take advantage of than ice

iron fist bullet punch is still weak af but its better than having no priority at all

i experimented with sleep talk in the last lot bc panda goes to bed a lot in amoong matchups but meh​

:rotom-heat: @:leftovers:

blackout (Rotom-Heat) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 240 HP / 16 SpA / 4 SpD / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Defog
- Toxic

mandatory sciz check and overall important glue mon

while defog does suck ass (id much rather have split or hp ice even) i do need it to clear rocks spikes or screens every now and then

:aerodactyl-mega: @:aerodactylite:

the hunters (Aerodactyl-Mega) (F) @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang
- Stealth Rock

let me tell you fire fang is super fun when paired with a 4x bp resist like rotom-h

missing eq is prob bad but whatever

also rocks aero isnt terrible so stop giving me shit for using this​

:scizor: @:choice_scarf:

the choice (Scizor) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

scarf sciz is the truth and im glad its been picking up some usage

much needed pivot into lati and in combination with rotom-h it makes for a decent pivot core around fast bulky mew which otherwise annoys this team quite a bit

:primarina: @:choice_specs:

breathless (Primarina) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 12 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hydro Pump

yes this team would indeed benefit from bulkier sets here and there but since i have declared this team to be offense i cant just back out can i

triple choice lock is nasty from time to time but it also makes you play properly aggressive so its fine i suppose​

threats:

:sharpedo_mega:

this is offense so no wonder shark fucks this up but yeah keep prim and panda healthy to deal with this

:cobalion: & :terrakion:

whats a fighting resist?

:tentacruel: & :empoleon:

i swear these fuckers burn every single time

:manectric-mega: & :zeraora:

no ground type :( hax can set up on em tho

replays:

(ill update this with replays as soon as i get some good ones)

uno

dos

tres

:haxorus: :pangoro: :rotom-heat: :aerodactyl-mega: :scizor: :primarina:

https://pokepast.es/fa1b2ee3b881a05e

have fun rating this crap lmao

(be warned if you replace pangoro im going to come to your house and kill thank you in person for the great act of kindness you have done me)

also i totally didnt just post this bc of the title

shoutouts:

Accelgor for the lovely banner being a quality human being overall

Donphantastic hottie <3

Juuno this is just a taste of what youll see in goonspl

Estarossa i hope you appreciate me providing you with more rating material

Chill Shadow my beautiful lebanese princess stay safe you hear me

Scythe. you are missed mein freund

Euphonos gl with your camuumons career also fuck that bugzinator guy youre awesome dude and you better know it

Sage you seem cool we should talk more

LilyAC we havent talked in ages but let me just say ive followed your snake run and as a former mentor i couldnt be more proud (teach me lc when?)

Freestylerking daddy come back

def not vivalospride tho bc he missed me the last time he did shoutouts >:(

@ruwc squad :feelsquagman:

so stoked for tlou2​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)