Other UMPL II - Semifinals

spell

breathe again in the world anew
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion

Amazing art by Clementine
Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.

:regigigas: Paradis Island Titans (3) vs (5) Star Road Lunalas :lunala:

SS 1v1: pqs vs doc1203
SS 1v1: stravench vs Blanched
SS AG: Inder vs polt
SS AG: Skooma vs JellyIO
SS NFE: ojr vs Fogbound Lake
SS NFE: jonfilch vs Givra
SS ZU: Corthius vs Drud
SS ZU: Ninja vs Tuthur

Paradis Island Titans (0) vs (0) Star Road Lunala
SS 1v1: pqs vs doc1203
SS 1v1: stravench vs Blanched
SS AG: Inder vs polt
SS AG: Skooma vs JellyIO
SS NFE: ojr vs Fogbound Lake
SS NFE: jonfilch vs Givra
SS ZU: Corthius vs Drud
SS ZU: Ninja vs Tuthur

Replays are mandatory

The deadline to get your matches done is Sunday, December 12th at 11:59 PM GMT -5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragments Thanks for doing predicts every week, was nice to read them. Here are mine for semis :boi:

Paradis Island Titans (5) vs. (3) Star Road Lunalas
SS 1v1: pqs vs. doc1203 - pqs is 4-1 only losing to big boy close and also beat doc in reg season. Should be an easy W
SS 1v1: stravench vs. Blanched - Allthough strav has the better record I've been told by a little bird that they got a bit lucky so bolding Blanched
SS AG: Inder vs. Seldanna - Inder is pretty good and has better support, whereas seldanna is meant to be inactive in dec
SS AG: Skooma vs. JellYIO :worrywhirl:
SS NFE: ojr vs. Fogbound Lake - ojr playing two weeks in a row after saying he wont play a single game in signups smh. Think he wins though
SS NFE: jonflinch vs. PandaDoux - jonflinch is the better player
SS ZU: Corthius vs. Drud - If Drud looses this he is a fraud
SS ZU: Ninja vs. Tuthur - Tuthur gunna tryhard and bounce back after last week unfort game

Schedule semi vs Paradis Island Titans (GMT = 0) :

1v1 : doc1203 ==> Sunday (to be determined)
1v1 : blanched ==> Sunday 10 AM
AG : Polt ==> Unknown.
AG : JellyIO ==> Sunday (to be determined)
NFE : Fogbound Lake ==> Sarturday 5 PM
NFE : Pandadoux ==> Sunday 2 PM
ZU : Drud ==> Sunday 6:30 PM
ZU : Tuthur ==> Saturday 9 PM

lunala.png
Let's go team !
lunala.png

StarRoadLunala.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)