Other UMPL II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconeatinassassin

smile!
is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
Manager: Will
Assman (in descending order of importance): pichus Icemaster Nevelle Skarph baconeatinassassin Fc @Retsameci Skooma
Team name: Skoom Stealing Seven Skarp Siddhus
Achievements:
Will: Former SM 1v1 expert. Is deeply involved in lower tier communities, especially 1v1.
View attachment 458090

Pichus: Former AG tier leader. Is extremely connected to the AG playerbase.
View attachment 458238

Icemaster: Doubles OU and ZU expert. Drafted in SCL for Doubles OU.
View attachment 458241

Nevelle: Managed the Sinister Shadow Riders in AG Snake I (the largest tournament on Smogon).
View attachment 458095

Skooma: Skooma won SM Mix and Mega individual tour. He also had a girlfriend and currently has a hairline. He is extremely knowledgeable about the NFE community, being not fully evolved himself.
View attachment 458235
Confirming.

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Manager: Fc
Assman: baconeatinassassin
Their children (in descending order of favorite): Will pichus Icemaster Nevelle Skarph @Retsameci Skooma
Team name: Skoom Stealing Seven Skarp Siddhus

Achievements:
Fc: Known as the Ubers leader, a French Canadian, and Crank Farter.
View attachment 458504

Baconeatinassassin: Peaked the AG Ladder dozens of times on multiple alts such as "will she", "braided cords", and more.

Will: Former SM 1v1 expert. Is deeply involved in lower tier communities, especially 1v1.
View attachment 458090

Pichus: Former AG tier leader. Is extremely connected to the AG playerbase.
View attachment 458238

Icemaster: Doubles OU and ZU expert. Drafted in SCL for Doubles OU.
View attachment 458241

Nevelle: Managed the Sinister Shadow Riders in AG Snake I (the largest tournament on Smogon).
View attachment 458095

Skarph: -
View attachment 458443

Retsameci: Named "Most Stylish Player of the Tour" in RuthlessDragon6's Premier League.
View attachment 458436

Skooma: Skooma won SM Mix and Mega individual tour. He also had a girlfriend and currently has a hairline. He is extremely knowledgeable about the NFE community, being not fully evolved himself.
View attachment 458235
1665773350257.png

Manager: yovan3321
Assistant manager: DurzaOffTopic
Team Name: Fiery Flamencos
Bio: We managed a zupl team and have a great synergy as managers we give all for our team until the end. I play zu but i have some knowledge in other tiers, durza is also here because he knows well the um playerbase. also durza managed a zupl team 4 times and i have co-managed many times too.

Manager: yovan3321
Assistant manager: DurzaOffTopic
Team Name: Fiery Flamencos
Bio: We managed a zupl team and have a great synergy as managers we give all for our team until the end. I play zu but i have some knowledge in other tiers, durza is also here because he knows well the um playerbase. also durza managed a zupl team 4 times and i have co-managed many times too.
Contacted

Manager: ojr
Assistant manager: Danny
Team Name: Guns n’ Roselias
Bio: I am an experienced NFE player having had 2 OMPL's. Danny is a top SS ZU player and also has experience and was basically 3rd manager in ZUPL. We have teamed together various times and have natural good synergy and will make sure to draft a very competitive and fun environment. Finally I have lurked a bit on the 1v1 and AG forums to be more informed the playerbase. We are very motivated to take on this tour.

pinorska

Banned deucer.
Manager: Greybaum
Assistant Manager: Pinorska
Team Name: Bashful Bulbasaurs
Bio: I won the most recent NFEPL, had a positive SS ZUPL record, both Greybaum and I are in round 6 of ZU SSNL, and built for 1v1PL, topped ladder and won the room prize for 1v1. I have no AG experience but I will spend my entire budget on Nevelle so we will go positive there. I have recently competed in UU Snake, DPPPL, ORASPL, Natdex PL, FCL, CPL, RU World Cup (Managed), and was on the prep team for playoff 1v1PL team Rhyperiors.
Greybaum is a top SS ZU player and was basically a 3rd manager in ZUPL. He has ZU council experience and I believe NFE council experience as well.
Tagging Greybaum to confirm

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Signup Format

Manager: lax
Assistant manager: snaga
Team Name: HopOnValorant Hoppips
Bio: snaga and I bring the highest quality of management with our endless accolades in this website. We both managed and won SPL X and I’ve managed many WCoPs with US West, winning one as well. We have also managed and won NUPL and NUSD. I recently managed and won TPP tour in which we earned 100$ per player.

However, as managers, we are humble and can acknowledge our shortcomings as well. For instance, snaga has managed and lost many Smogon Snake Drafts and Smogon Premier Leagues (without me at the helm with him fwiw). Here is a list of my shortcomings as a manager:

In conclusion, we will do the proper scouting in order to create a championship caliber team and attempt to win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)