SV OU ULTIMATE STALL! Peaked #1 2139 Elo!

What do you do when your opponent has a Meowscarada and a Hatterene/Valiant? You can't tera both Alomomola and Clodsire

Doesn't have to be those specific Pokemon, but everything on the team has the same weaknesses so it seems easy to get overwhelmed if the opponent happens to have 2 problem mons or even just 1 really strong super-effective hitter. I tried the team and kept getting ripped apart by stuff like:
  • Gallade (tera fighting 2HKOs everything, except Toxapex which dies to Psycho Cut)
  • Taunt + Bulk Up Grimsnarl
  • Water Absorb Clodsire + Corviknight
  • Sun teams with Roaring Moon + Solar Blade Ceruledge
  • Psychic Terrain team with both Psychic and Psyshock users

Last edited:
I don't really play stall but holy fuck is this well written. Having certain gamestates written out is very considerate and extremely valuable. A+ for effort and execution!

What do you do when your opponent has a Meowscarada and a Hatterene/Valiant? You can't tera both Alomomola and Clodsire

Everything has the same weaknesses so it seems easy to get overwhelmed if the opponent happens to have 2 problem mons. I tried the team and got matched up against a Psychic Terrain team with both Psychic and Psyshock users, and got obliterated. Another time I got completely walled by just a Water Absorb Clodsire after mine fainted
The thing against meow is to protect Mola and see if they flower trick or knock. If they knock, stay in and wish. If they flower trick, switch into talonflame. You can also switch into talonflame to handle non-choiced. Sure, you will be knocked but then meowscarada is neutralise and talon is now a knock and trick absorber. Or sacrifice fodder. If you want, you can Tera Mola so you can burn their gambit.

If meow does not have spikes support pex can wall it, so you dont have to terastallize alomomola. If you are facing Spikes + Meow + Hatterene, you should terastallize Alomomola and try to not mess up against Hatterene. Remember that Psychic Tera is only for emergencies vs Hatt and that most of the time you should be able to wall it withouth Tera. Spam Haze with Toxapex until they reveal their psychic type move. If Psyshock dondozo walls, if Psychic, Blissey can spam Seismic Toss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)