Tournament Ubers World Cup III - Commencement

UBERS WORLD CUP III - Commencement!

Shoddy edit done by me, laugh at it as much as you like.

Good Afternoon, and welcome to the third installment of the Ubers World Cup trilogy!
Your hosts for the evening will be the wonderful Frozoid and myself.

Frozoid is a person who needs no introduction but I'm a shameless nobody so here goes nothing. I dislike having too many formalities so I'm introducing myself in here in order to not have it somewhere else. I'm GraveBee, your local clown and wannabe tour host. It's a pleasure being here, and I hope my comic antics don't get to y'all too much throughout the tour. I like to be a chill guy where possible, though I still have tour rules and hosting guidelines to uphold. If y'all need anything throughout the tour, lmk, my DMs are always open but rarely ever went to fsr. Worst case, I'll find ya someone who can address your concern.

This is the place y'all get to run wild and free and meme about without clogging up replay threads and signups. By all means, feel free to mess around, laugh at my inexperience, make shitposts about how the format is weeks and not pools, the works. Idk, try not to get me yelled at by superstaff or smth, maybe don't cause more than a small riot over this tour being weeks and not pools. Other than that, feel free to kick back and relax until things get heated up for UWCIII.

That said, LET THE UWC ANTICS BEGIN!

Last edited:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
If you wanna play for Team Europe do not hesitate to DM me on discord asking for a fair assessment! I will be honest with you about your chances of making it on the roster which is looking to be quite stacked if more nations aren't splintered off so just hit me up .@Lasen on discord!

This is definitely last minute kek but if you wanna play for Team US West you can pm me on here or through discord if interested.
Discord tag: @jessiwessymessy (I’m also found in ubers cord and smogon disc server)

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Just a quick question out of curiosity - why didn't US West merge considering there's only 15 signups, yet US Midwest/East merged and Midwest has more signups alone and East has 12?
At the time we made the decision to merge which teams, US Midwest/East had fewer signups. With US West, the minimum is 14, so they could technically make it even then, but US Midwest and East did not have 14 primary signups at that point. Here's a screenshot of us having gone through and counted.

1704892414530.png

I have totally not forgotten to do this right after we got out of the tour
Just wanted to spread the word Ainzcrad has been possibly the greatest manager I've had the pleasure of playing for on this site. His dedication was off the charts; either building completely fresh stuff, sharing old teams that seemed to have a good mu or passing around ideas for people to use every week in every slot. On top of that he always kept a positive attitude towards the team, no matter what conditions we were in. Would 10/10 recommend picking him to manage for other ubers tours should the question ever arise :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)