Tournament Ubers World Cup I - Announcements & Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion

Hosted by Staxi and MrAldo

This thread will be used for announcements and administrative decisions regarding UWC I.​

The regions and their corresponding captains for this iteration of UWC are as follows:

Europe (Captains: Lunala + Lasen)
France (Captains: SiTuM + Royal1604)
US South (Captains: The Strap + Stone_Cold)
US West (Captains: 64 Squares + oversway)
Oceania + Asia (Captains: Aberforth + Alpha Rabbit)
India (Captains: Rhmsitb + Gareeb)
Canada (Captains: Fc + Goat Heart ♥)
US Midwest + US North East (Captain: Mr.378)
Brazil (Captains: Perry + hs)
Latin America (Captains: Lord Thorx + Wamr)
Germany (Captains: Fantos13 + QWILY)
China (Captains: InkPupil + KanzakiHAria)

Europe: Ainzcrad, BKC, Garay oak, Kushalos, Lasen, Leru, London Beats, M Dragon, Pohjis, talah, Tomahawk, TonyFlygon
France: Alkione, Ayoukoo, BlazingDark, Carl Murray, fourmi, Hats, Inder, MMII, Nael222, Raph369, Royal1604, SiTuM
US South: august, Eo Ut Mortus, Gray, Holy Ghost, Lazy_bread27, Minority, Samqian, SuperEpicAmpharos, Stone_Cold, TDK, The Strap, zeefable
US West: 0kay, 64 Squares, blarghlfarghl, Donkey, EternalSnowman, Inspirited, lax, oversway, PurpleGatorade, Sjneider, TJ, TSR
Oceania + Asia: Aberforth, Alpha Rabbit, baconeatinassassin, byronthewellwell, chlo, eden, IPF, March Fires, ninjadog, Stallion, Trade, TrueNora
India: freezai, Gareeb, Harshal_08, Hrishioo7, Mikaav, Mr Geets, Piyush25, RaJ.Shoot, Rhmsitb, Shivam3299, skimmythegod, SerenalovesAsh1234
Canada: Fardin, Fardin, Goat Heart ♥, Luna's Banned now, King Billu, suapah, Splash, EviGaro, Bushtush, Heysup, omicorio, Aqua Ring
US Midwest + US North East: crucify, Enzo Gorlami, Bag of Trixx, FatFighter2, Highlord, Isza, Manaphy, Mr.378, Sabella, The Dovahneer, WSun1, Zesty43
Brazil: Nalorium, Askov, Aishia, Eternal Spirit, Gondra, hs, Hyogafodex, mncmt, emma, Perry, Shakur, Spl4sh
Latin America: Smart Kid, FearNeverDies, ILoveMashing❤, CursedStar, luisin, Lets In The Sun, Wamr, AmyQuaris, Lord Thorx, LiderMeliodas, Endill, Gochan
Germany: Ballfire, DnB, Fantos13, Feaniix, Fogbound Lake, GRNBLN, Padox, QWILY, RaiZen1704, Reje, squinn, vani
China: ahhh, burstbean, Blitzle say, Colorful Chocolate, dragonitenb, Indulge in dreams, InkPupil, KanzakiHAria, LouisIX, n zyy, sEy, zerodragon

That means that there will be a grand total of 12 teams. The top 2 teams of each pool will be qualifying for playoffs.

The format for this year's tiers will be:

SS Ubers
SS Ubers
SS Ubers
SM Ubers
ORAS Ubers
BW Ubers
DPP Ubers
ADV Ubers

Feel free to PM either MrAldo or me (Staxi) with any questions.

Last edited:

Staxi

Staxoat
About the schedule:

Lunala, Lasen, SiTuM, Royal1604, The Strap, Stone_Cold, 64 Squares, oversway, Aberforth, Alpha Rabbit, Rhmsitb, Gareeb, Fc , Goat Heart ♥, Mr.378, Perry, hs, Lord Thorx, Wamr, Fantos13, QWILY, InkPupil, KanzakiHAria

You have to submit your lineup either to MrAldo or I (Staxi) by tomorrow (October 18th) 11:59pm GMT+2.

Once the pools phase will be posted each player will have until November 14th 11:59pm GMT+2 to get his 5 games done. Please try to schedule all of your games before the third week (November 7th).

About the pairings:

1st pool:
Oceania + Asia vs Canada vs US West vs France vs Brazil vs US MidWest + US North East

2nd pool:
Latin America vs India vs Germany vs Europe vs China vs US South

This means, for example, Oceania + Asia will be in competition against Canada, US West, France, Brazil and US MidWest + US North East and thus will have to play a total of 8 battles against each of those teams.

If I missed some important point or you have any question don't hesitate to hit me up on discord (Staxi#2973).

Staxi

Staxoat
RE: Inder

Inder left his team before completing all of his battles, didn't listen to SiTuM telling him to wait before playing, left France's discord right after losing that battle and refused to come back. Leaving his team without completing all of his battles is unacceptable and as a result he will be excluded from Ubers World Cup and will be barred from playing the next Ubers team tournament. Team France was allowed to pick a player and they chose Hervalt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)