Tournament Ubers Winter [Team] Tour - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
Seems we're out!

Thanks to Holy Ghost and MMII for taking me in and bearing with my insufferable ass. You two were nothing but kind to me and our team's synergy benefitted for it. Definitely went through a lot during the period for this tour and I think I'll be taking a step back in general to try and sort myself out. Thank you for everything! I'm also very happy that you took an interest in RBY Ubers and even had a new perspective come from our play, I don't see that from managers very often...

Supporting Frrf may have just been the part of a very nice friendship. Had a lot of fun scouring the archives for information on the players we were fighting and it seems we worked just about perfectly with it. Unfortunately, RBY had other plans for this immaculate prep and your overall solid play, but I think we've mutually improved for it regardless. Good luck in the Ubers Circuit Tour, I'll support you there if you want me!

s/o to Aberforth, Stone_Cold, SparksBlade, The Strap, Mr.378, HSOWA, CursedStar, and Evuelf for being generally cool too! You've all just been amazing presences and I hope to interact with any of you in the future. If I've not mentioned anyone uhh i forgor pls forgive

Oh and thanks for being moral support on my train adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)