Project Ubers Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my intention with my order was to innovate a bit and not always look for the same. Taunt is a good option too because it is always useful. But I think that Foul Play goes well against Ultra Necro which is a threat against any style like stall for example. It is true that I have WoW but with that surprise factor you can eliminate it easier.

That is all I think there is no problem with preferring it that way and whoever takes it for sure will do a good job.
Hi, unfortunately having foul play would be to this sets detriment. Mewtwos access to willowisp means that it can already 1v1 non outrage ultra and cripple outrage for the remainder of the match. Foul play also has poor synergy with willo as burns weaken its damage output and the opportunity cost of not running taunt is being unable to threaten a myriad of passive threats which is one of stalltwos main draws. If you really want to we could build this for you but keep in mind it will be a straight downgrade from the standard.

https://pokepast.es/618facb12825b427
this is a team i legit just straight up stole sets from ladder from the number 1 player on the ladder atm "X-destructray" The evs might not be exact but because its a stall i felt its pretty self explanatory what most evs are maybe you can also use like a faster groundceus to outpace some stuff but the extra bulk is also nice. Also the weirdest thing i noted was mental herb ho-oh it allows u to get extra toxics off a taunt user like yve or deo-s or something. But generally i would think lefties is better so i decided to put both as options. So u may use different evs for some mons mostly the groundceus if u want. Also the different item on ho-oh. Seems to be really nice stall theres many replays with it. And this does use foul play and wisp on mewtwo and it ends up working.

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
I'd like to try an HO with Stealth Rock and Spikes stacking built around this core.
Zygarde-C @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 228 Atk / 48 Def / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute
- Outrage
Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike
I'm cool with changes, so do what you'd like to do.
There's a sample team with both of the sets you requested: https://pokepast.es/29ac9fcafa23b5c0 This is a tried-and-tested team that's probably better than anything we could come up with in a couple of days. It's BO-ish however and doesn't have Spikes support. Are you OK with this or do you still want a HO build?

Requesting a team around Band YGod, Band Ho-Oh, and MGar. Prefer a Bulky Offense.
Dog NGL this team is heat.
https://pokepast.es/c7636aef480d4cb4
So the bands that you requested I put on there, with defog on ho oh so that we are not too pressured by rocks. The Gar set is interesting, but in my opinion provides the most utility towards this team. This m-gar set can dispose of almost all support arcs, and also things like mono attack zygarde and choice scarf yveltal if you're behind a sub on switch. The ability to dispose of support arcs is great news for band ygod and band ho oh. For a secondary fogger to ho oh, i chose giratina. Giratina offers a lot of utility as a wall, status spreader, and reliable defogger. Also can serve as a groudon check. Roar can be opted over toxic, if you prefer. Groudon is there for rocks, and hp ice is an interesting choice as it doesn't give salamence free turns, and also can catch zygarde by surprise. Roar was selected as a xern countermeasure, but overheat can be opted for as well. The last pick of this was arc poison. Arc poison offers the unique niche of a xern and marshadow check, and can also serve as a wincon if played well.

In my search for a creative P-Don counter, I've made this Dialga set capable of OHKOing one.
Dialga @ Groundium Z
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunder

Could this be incorporated into a BO or Offense of some sort?

Symphonic Sorcerer

Banned deucer.
Dog NGL this team is heat.
https://pokepast.es/c7636aef480d4cb4
So the bands that you requested I put on there, with defog on ho oh so that we are not too pressured by rocks. The Gar set is interesting, but in my opinion provides the most utility towards this team. This m-gar set can dispose of almost all support arcs, and also things like mono attack zygarde and choice scarf yveltal if you're behind a sub on switch. The ability to dispose of support arcs is great news for band ygod and band ho oh. For a secondary fogger to ho oh, i chose giratina. Giratina offers a lot of utility as a wall, status spreader, and reliable defogger. Also can serve as a groudon check. Roar can be opted over toxic, if you prefer. Groudon is there for rocks, and hp ice is an interesting choice as it doesn't give salamence free turns, and also can catch zygarde by surprise. Roar was selected as a xern countermeasure, but overheat can be opted for as well. The last pick of this was arc poison. Arc poison offers the unique niche of a xern and marshadow check, and can also serve as a wincon if played well.
Looks heat Rasen, thanks fam uwu. Are there any notable cons to not running poison stab on Gar? I usually run Sub + Disable and then dual stab.

Looks heat Rasen, thanks fam uwu. Are there any notable cons to not running poison stab on Gar? I usually run Sub + Disable and then dual stab.
If you don't run taunt then you won't be able to trap and dispose of the widest range of stuff, you could run an all out attacker but this is still a bit more reliable imo.

Hello, I was hoping to have ideas or a team built using: Lugia, Ho-Oh, Arceus (any form) and Lunala. I'm quite bad at building good teams but want to be able to play with my friend and those are 4 of the pokemon they would like to use. The other two slots are flexible.
I'm still getting to grips with what makes a good team work, and at the moment am experimenting on showdown. Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Hello, I was hoping to have ideas or a team built using: Lugia, Ho-Oh, Arceus (any form) and Lunala. I'm quite bad at building good teams but want to be able to play with my friend and those are 4 of the pokemon they would like to use. The other two slots are flexible.
I'm still getting to grips with what makes a good team work, and at the moment am experimenting on showdown. Many thanks to anyone who can help.
Lugia + hooh and lunala is likely a bit redundant as the latter two handle what lugia can, the other 3 could probably be incorporated into a stall of some kind

Apologies, this team is not up to the same standard of quality as the rest of the builds we have made due to it being posted without the approval of the rest of the workshop (as was the Victini team).

This team’s use of Poisonceus leaves it without a reliable check to mons like Zygarde, Salamence and Rayquaza and while it does have hp ice Groudon, the team also has other mons that give these threats free turns to set up.

Another important flaw is that it does not have the defog support necessary to make Hooh work, let alone Ho-oh and Yveltal. If Tina is ever forced to rest, you’re completely locked out of defog support with a x2 weakness, a x4 weakness and no resists.

After talking it over, we’ve decided that making Ho-oh life orb with defog would make the team much better at removing hazards and allow for a lot more flexibility when building. If you’re still interested in a build with life orb over band please let us know and we’d be happy to build it.

Symphonic Sorcerer

Banned deucer.
Apologies, this team is not up to the same standard of quality as the rest of the builds we have made due to it being posted without the approval of the rest of the workshop (as was the Victini team).

This team’s use of Poisonceus leaves it without a reliable check to mons like Zygarde, Salamence and Rayquaza and while it does have hp ice Groudon, the team also has other mons that give these threats free turns to set up.

Another important flaw is that it does not have the defog support necessary to make Hooh work, let alone Ho-oh and Yveltal. If Tina is ever forced to rest, you’re completely locked out of defog support with a x2 weakness, a x4 weakness and no resists.

After talking it over, we’ve decided that making Ho-oh life orb with defog would make the team much better at removing hazards and allow for a lot more flexibility when building. If you’re still interested in a build with life orb over band please let us know and we’d be happy to build it.
Perhaps a build around Band Ho-Oh, Band Yveltal, and a more reliable defogger like Arceus-Ground that can deal with the threats you mentioned?

In my search for a creative P-Don counter, I've made this Dialga set capable of OHKOing one.
Dialga @ Groundium Z
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunder

Could this be incorporated into a BO or Offense of some sort?
Your set is a lure and not a counter as it can’t switch in safely against groudon. Even once u get it in, you run the risk of being ohkod by max speed sets. In utility this set is outclassed by shuca berry as it can set rocks and punish not only groudon but also arceus ground, which can open up other sweepers. In terms of an all out special attacker, palkia is better due to its greater versatility. We can still build the ground z set if you like but we urge you to consider these other options as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)