Tournament Ubers Team Tournament - Finals [Won by The darrel1297's]

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Approved by Nayrz

Artwork by Juicy Fruit
Hello and welcome to the first edition of the Ubers Team Tournament (or UTT for short)!

This tournament will be a simple 3-person team tournament with each team having one 3 x USM Ubers slots, which effectively turns each round into a best-of-three match-up, but with three different players each playing one game per round. You can sign up as a team with two of your friends, but signing up as a free agent is also possible. I'll be keeping an updated list of the free agents that sign up below so feel free to contact each other about forming a team together.

When signing up as a team, please specify your team name.

Important! Note that I won't be making any teams myself out of the list of free agents, I expect you to do that among yourselves.

Tournament Rules
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
- Smogon-wide clauses and Baton Pass clause apply
- The format will be 'best of three', with each of the three players playing one game
- Single elimination; no winners or losers bracket
- Please save your replays! Replays can be hidden, but i need to have access to them in case something pops up. No need to post them, unless the final rounds of the Tournament.

The darrel1297's (2) vs AG Squad (1)
z0mOG vs Zenithial
LAX vs Megazard
ayevon vs Highlord

Deadline is January 6th, 11pm gmt+3.

Last edited:
Thanks Sparksblade for hosting this tour but your post above and your signature have an incredible synergy.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Imagine having such a huge cock that you win a tour you never entered, WHILE BANNED.
How does Darrel do it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)