Tournament Ubers Premier League X: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to the tenth edition of Ubers Premier League, an all-Ubers team tournament where managers draft from the pool of players to compete in a seven-week round-robin battle for Ubers supremacy. The top four teams will then advance to the playoffs, where the winning team will be crowned the premier of Ubers battling. This is Uber’s largest and premier team tournament, providing an opportunity for Ubers powerhouses to display their dominance, veteran players to return, and for new talent to emerge. In additional to the coveted red trophy and eternal fame and glory, there is also an additional grand prize this year of a custom avatar.

Here's a few things to remember:
- A replay / log must be saved of your match or it will be considered invalid. No exceptions.
- General tournament rules and regulations apply. Pokemon Showdown is the default simulator for all metagames unless both parties agree. If you play on anywhere that isn't PS! you must save a log of the match. All matches are best of one, except for the best of three slot.

Void Villains (5) vs. DaReal Drizzlers (5)

SS: Fc vs. Luna's Banned now
SS: Punny vs. Stallion
SS: baconeatinassassin vs. Sage
USM: Rhmsitb vs. byronthewellwell
ORAS: London Beats vs. Endill
BW: Evuelf vs. Thor
DPP: Void vs. Raph369
ADV: mitana vs. Heysup
GSC: eden vs. Conflict
BO3: Ayaka vs. freezai

Manly Melmetal (6) vs. Devastating Dialgas (4)

SS: Skarph vs. Manaphy
SS: suapah vs. Fogbound Lake
SS: Bushtush vs. crying
USM: ckw vs. PurpleGatorade
ORAS: MZ vs. Sharow
BW: The Dovahneer vs. crucify
DPP: Alkione vs. JabbaTheGriffin
ADV: Jhonx~ vs. 0kay
GSC: Amaranth vs. Mr.378
BO3: 64 Squares vs. Alpha Rabbit

Defiant Durians (5) vs. Alolan Mukkers (5)

SS: jonfilch vs. SiTuM
SS: TJ vs. Reje
SS: Luthier vs. pdt
USM: Garay oak vs. Hugo Barrington
ORAS: FatFighter2 vs. QWILY
BW: Monai vs. Lasen
DPP: TSR vs. Inspirited
ADV: fourmi vs. Holy Ghost
GSC: lax vs. Chiles Habaneros
BO3: Star vs. March Fires

Choice Bandits (3) vs. Dangerous Dracovish (7)

SS: Kate vs. WSun1
SS: Aberforth vs. lotiasite
SS: xavgb vs. Icemaster
USM: plat27 vs. Leru
ORAS: Blim vs. Vulpix03
BW: cy vs. Alex Walls
DPP: CMx vs. shrang
ADV: MMII vs. SuperEpicAmpharos
GSC: Isa vs. vani
BO3: mncmt vs. Goat Heart

Void Villains (0) vs. DaReal Drizzlers (0)

Manly Melmetal (0) vs. Devastating Dialgas (0)

Defiant Durians (0) vs. Alolan Mukkers (0)
SS: jonfilch vs. SiTuM

Choice Bandits (0) vs. Dangerous Dracovish (0)
USM: plat27 vs. Leru
ORAS: Blim vs. Vulpix03
ADV: MMII vs. SuperEpicAmpharos
GSC: Isa vs. vani

Deadline is Sunday at 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited by a moderator:

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
Luna predicts again, if you hate my picks, simply win and prove me wrong
Melms (7) vs Dialgas (3)
SS: Skarph vs. Manaphy Manaphy still hasn't unleased his true power (buzzwole/blissey/dugtrio) and is currently receiving treatment at his local ER for inflamed lungs, monkeypox, covid-19 and SARS all at once, if he goes one more week i fear he'll go blind too, godspeed brother (Skarph is not losing)
SS: suapah vs. Fogbound Lake This one will be a close one, both good players and im gonna bold suapah here in hopes that dialgas can restart their losing streak because its fucking hilarious calling them the Devastated Rays
SS: Bushtush vs. crying Wild call but i think this game is somehow gonna be a huge ass luckfest and im callin that just because i can!
USM: ckw vs. PurpleGatorade speaking of luckfest did you know ckw is banned from his local lottery for being too lucky? So instead he resorted to making his name by being a lucky gacha bitch and lucking in mons, who woulda thought. purplegatorade gonna need to bring lucky chant magearna to save him from just how fucking LUCKY this skadi rolling shitstain rlly is
ORAS: MZ vs. Sharow wow oras game lol :totodiLUL:
BW: The Dovahneer vs. crucify crucify is nice w it
DPP: Alkione vs. JabbaTheGriffin diamond pearl platinum, aka who crits the lati twin w kyogre ice beam first
ADV: Jhonx~ vs. 0kay ruby sapphire emerald, aka who crits the lati twin w kyogre ice beam first
GSC: Amaranth vs. Mr.378 Amaranth is gonna put daniel in the retirement home, people on twitter gonna make a # just to avenge the complete asswooping daniel will receive here, this will be PHILOSOPHICAL
BO3: 64 Squares vs. Alpha Rabbit this will be a highlight but i struggle not to bold squares, bro is insanely good and while rabbit can give him a run for his money, this one will be a fun watch

Durians (6) vs The Mukker Fuckers (4)
SS: TonyFlygon vs. SiTuM Tony is good, and if he gets one piece of good fortune situm's blood pressure will rise 30% from the french in his genes and start clicking like a ladder player high on speed
SS: TJ vs. Reje you dont vote against TJ
SS: Luthier vs. pdt you dont vote against someone w a 3 letter name
USM: Garay oak vs. Hugo Barrington you also dont bold against garay
ORAS: FatFighter2 vs. QWILY Qwily is gonna smack the fck out of FF2, thats my team mate and FF2 gonn pull up with some wack shit like eviolite vibrava the pdon counter and get the work because he is deathly allergic to using good pokemon
BW: Monai vs. Lasen Lasen is currently tight after a loss and Monai recently won a bet of 50$ and snatched blunder's rent money after star got his shit rocked by empo, monai gonn play like a god this game and make every play look like divine prophecy
DPP: TSR vs. Inspirited i think TSR is currently 0-3 rn im not bolding this mfer :worrywhirl:
ADV: fourmi vs. Holy Ghost Ghost is good, im bolding him
GSC: lax vs. Chiles Habaneros while i wanna vote for chiles cuz his name is fire again, lax is goated im bolding him
BO3: Star vs. March Fires this will also be fun to watch but i think it can easily be a lopsided smackdown on either side

SS: Kate vs. WSun1 Kate used a fucking modest specs caly-g last week so she's clearly insane, she'll load up something batshit insane and smoke (please use confuse ray offensive etern is so funny)
SS: Aberforth vs. lotiasite After aber's untimely loss by yours truly, he's gonna do the exact same thing i did after skarph wooped my ass with zekrom, overprep for it. but this time lotiasite will load some shit like ho-oh which kills like, all of zekroms checks instead and he'll get sauced like an italian's specialty.
SS: xavgb vs. Icemaster its been too peaceful lately, one of these 2 will load up some heinous kyogre set like block salac or cm blunder policy and proceed to molly wop the opp, ill pick ice cuz his mascot is kyogre (we dont talk about darmanitan-zen mode)
USM: plat27 vs. Leru leru is gonna forget to show up for his game and get an act L
ORAS: Blim vs. Vulpix03 iv heard blim's name more often, im bolding him
BW: cy vs. Alex Walls i flipped a coin irl and picked alex.
DPP: CMx vs. shrang shrang has been insane with his wheelchair, mowing bitches down left n right like its yard duty. He'll make this quick, or as quick as someone who was around since 1824 can move.
ADV: MMII vs. SuperEpicAmpharos you bold SEA. idc
GSC: Isa vs. vani vani the goat, im bolding him, even thought lol gsc
BO3: mncmt vs. Goat Heart ♥ yolo vote

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Biased predicts, if you hate my picks, you don't have to win cause I don't care that much.

SS: Fc vs. Luna's Banned now - Fc will probably be more prepped in the builder, take 2 whole minutes to map out a 20 turn game plan, just to get haxed out. Considering how much Luna gets lucked, some good luck will eventually come.
SS: Punny vs. Stallion - Win in the builder
SS: baconeatinassassin vs. Sage - Toss up, won in the builder
ORAS: London Beats vs. Endill - Normally would vote Endill but I have a feeling team might give Endill garbage and give this slot minimal effort. Keys will also be feeding London and Keys ORAS squads farm all that bad shit, teams from 2015/2016, people load.
DPP: Void vs. Raph369 - Think Raph is going to care more than Void will even if Void has better piloting potential.
ADV: mitana vs. Heysup - Think this is a toss up but Heysup is more luckier.
GSC: eden vs. Conflict - edens gonna dread every minute playing this tier lmao.
BO3: Ayaka vs. freezai - Both good pilots but Ayaka winning in the builder.

SS: suapah vs. Fogbound Lake - SusCanada
SS: Bushtush vs. crying - SusCanada
USM: ckw vs. PurpleGatorade - Leader of SusCanada
GSC: Amaranth vs. Mr.378 - Whoever gets luckier wins
BO3: 64 Squares vs. Alpha Rabbit - Favoring 64 in the builder for SS/ORAS.

SS: TonyFlygon vs. SiTuM - I would normally call this close but Tony is good at loading some blatant or behind the scenes whacko shit that tilts his opp. We'll see.
USM: Garay oak vs. Hugo Barrington - This is a good matchup.
BW: Monai vs. Lasen - Another good matchup, I think this one will be close
DPP: TSR vs. Inspirited - Bolding TSR so he can read this and stop overthinking in the builder like I know he will do and load all the busted shit and cheese techs DPP has to offer.

USM: plat27 vs. Leru - I'll probably bold plat over a lot of people in SM barring like ckw maybe hugo and garay oak.
ORAS: Blim vs. Vulpix03 - Bolding Blim seeing as he's probably one of maybe 3 people that seem to care about ORAS so may come more prepared even if Vulpix has better piloting potential.
ADV: MMII vs. SuperEpicAmpharos - Good matchup
GSC: Isa vs. vani - another good matchup

Garrett

Banned deucer.
SS: Skarph vs. Manaphy - Skarph is good. Manaphy's best asset here is his ability to prep hard and introduce the sauce, so it should be close.
SS: suapah vs. Fogbound Lake - No clue what to make of this besides thinking Manaphy's SS prep is probably useful here.
SS: Bushtush vs. crying - Crackhead simulator inbound; I agree with LBN that this one will be funny.

SS: TonyFlygon vs. *french wheezing* LUCKOAT - La seule chose plus drôle que SiTuM étant 3-0 était son choix exécutif de se placer contre Tony!
SS: TJ vs. Reje - Reje bad, TJ good.
SS: Luthier vs. pdt - Potential crackhead simulator 2 inbound but both players are slightly more solid. Will cheer for PDT based on clout.

SS: Kate vs. WSun1 - More AG action. Kate as predicted fears nothing running Modest Specs Caly-S and making some hard reads in game. WSun1 has up to now preferred fat which is not ideal here. I expect something novel from both, and I favor Kate here.
SS: Aberforth vs. lotiasite - Making a hard read here that Aberforth, the world's strongest advocate for Kyogre on every team, will not prep well enough.
SS: xavgb vs. Icemaster - Ice has played weeks 1-3 super consistently, even in his haxy loss to Manaphy. Favoring the .40 here.

SS: Fc vs. Luna's Banned now - LBN will be in the lab Breaking Bad style. It won't matter though because the amount of hax amount to happen here will be inane.
SS: Punny vs. Stallion - Punny on that Reje 6-0 adrenaline.
SS: baconeatinassassin vs. Sage - Sage played good last week.

Welcome to another edition of "Aurora applies formatting to your name without explanation".

SS: TonyFlygon vs. SiTuM

GeniusFromHoenn

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
SS Predicts by Damage Calculator once again
252 SpA Life Orb Darkrai Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 117-138 (34.3 - 40.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ SpA Kyogre-Primal Origin Pulse vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Darkrai in Heavy Rain: 414-487 (146.8 - 172.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Hit or miss hypnosis lmao
SS: Fc vs. Luna's Banned now hl match depends on prep leaning towards luna cuz CALCULATOR said So.
252 Atk Dragonite Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Muk-Alola: 282-334 (80.1 - 94.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Muk-Alola Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Multiscale Dragonite: 97-114 (30 - 35.2%) -- 24.8% chance to 3HKO

SS: TonyFlygon vs. SiTuM

252+ Atk Choice Band Marshadow Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Dracovish: 313-369 (97.5 - 114.9%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Strong Jaw Dracovish Fishious Rend (85 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Marshadow: 318-375 (99 - 116.8%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

I'm just memeing with damage calculator do not take these seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)