Tournament Ubers Premier League X: Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to the tenth edition of Ubers Premier League, an all-Ubers team tournament where managers draft from the pool of players to compete in a seven-week round-robin battle for Ubers supremacy. The top four teams will then advance to the playoffs, where the winning team will be crowned the premier of Ubers battling. This is Uber’s largest and premier team tournament, providing an opportunity for Ubers powerhouses to display their dominance, veteran players to return, and for new talent to emerge. In additional to the coveted red trophy and eternal fame and glory, there is also an additional grand prize this year of a custom avatar.

Here's a few things to remember:
- A replay / log must be saved of your match or it will be considered invalid. No exceptions.
- General tournament rules and regulations apply. Pokemon Showdown is the default simulator for all metagames unless both parties agree. If you play on anywhere that isn't PS! you must save a log of the match. All matches are best of one, except for the best of three slot.

Defiant Durians (6) vs. Manly Melmetal (3)

SS: Luthier vs. 64 Squares
SS: jonfilch vs. GeniusFromHoenn
SS: TJ vs. suapah
USM: Garay oak vs. Skarph
ORAS: FatFighter2 vs. MZ
BW: Monai vs. The Dovahneer
DPP: lax vs. Bushtush
ADV: fourmi vs. ckw
GSC: TonyFlygon vs. Amaranth
BO3: Star vs. Trade

Dangerous Dracovish (3) vs. Void Villains (7)

SS: Vulpix03 vs. baconeatinassassin
SS: Icemaster vs. Fc
SS: Xrn vs. Punny
USM: Inder vs. Rhmsitb
ORAS: shieldpoke vs. Royal1604
BW: Leru vs. Evuelf
DPP: shrang vs. eden
ADV: SuperEpicAmpharos vs. mitana
GSC: vani vs. Torchic
BO3: Goat Heart ♥ vs. Ayaka

Defiant Durians (0) vs. Manly Melmetal (0)

SS: Luthier vs. 64 Squares
SS: jonfilch vs. GeniusFromHoenn
SS: TJ vs. suapah
USM: Garay oak vs. Skarph
ORAS: FatFighter2 vs. MZ
BW: Monai vs. The Dovahneer
DPP: lax vs. Bushtush
ADV: fourmi vs. ckw
GSC: TonyFlygon vs. Amaranth
BO3: Star vs. Trade

Dangerous Dracovish (0) vs. Void Villains (0)

SS: Vulpix03 vs. baconeatinassassin
SS: Icemaster vs. Fc
SS: Xrn vs. Rhmsitb
USM: Inder vs. Rhmsitb
ORAS: shieldpoke vs. Royal1604
BW: Leru vs. Evuelf
DPP: shrang vs. eden
ADV: SuperEpicAmpharos vs. mitana
GSC: vani vs. Torchic
BO3: Goat Heart ♥ vs. Ayaka

Deadline is Sunday at 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited by a moderator:

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
Upon popular (Square's) Request, i am back for more rounds of slander! Jokes aside the business is usual, dont get mad just win. No pussy bolding vs, we bold a player around these parts.

Defiant Durians (7) vs. Manly Melmetal (3)

SS: Luthier
vs. 64 Squares While it is difficult bolding against squares, Luthier has been actually killing it being 5-0 overall, while squares has been in ADV for most of this tour, he's good at SS no doubt but luth's on a win streak.
SS: jonfilch vs. GeniusFromHoenn Jonflict is 3-0 rn, so its clear he's been on bench alot, but that doesn't detract from quality, while i haven't seen much from hoenn through lack of giving a shit so ill bold jon here, though hoenn has the indian ensemble and imma call him the ghost of MZ's past, so if he can channel his spirit he can win.
SS: TJ vs. suapah One does not simply beat TJ twice. if i recall correctly TJ had some untimely luck last time, so i think this time i shall bold TJ for what i will expect to be a revenge story. Suapah is no slouch though, and can easily prove me wrong, as if anything is told from both me and FC, Canadians are lucky as shit and WILL luck whenever possible.
USM: Garay oak vs. Skarph Why is skarph here ckw is right there. If bro was in SS i'd even think about bolding him over TJ but, this time he's not in home turf vs Garay mf Oak bro, i can't bold him. Garay almost sent PIF packing with his Washtom Jirachi Happiness and i personally think he won't snort coke in the builder in a mattering week, giving him a clean W if precipice blades has nothing to object in that matter.
ORAS: FatFighter2 vs. MZ FF2 has been performing impressively well, as a result of not trying for his life to not use necrozma dusk mane (ignore my last 2 SS teams) and has given himself an impressive 5-2 record. MZ isn't bad either with a 3-2 record, being inactive at the start and losing to FF2 at the start, but MZ is not TJ and thus i won't give him TJ bolding bias. Sorry bro.
BW: Monai vs. The Dovahneer Bro holy shit why is everyone on the Durians positive but the next slo- wait where tf is TSR- actually, no i don't blame yall for benching tf out of TSR in playoffs but sending lax to the hounds is very tuff. Anyway who gives a fuck about BW im bolding monai, just dont get para'd by thunders.
DPP: lax vs. Bushtush Now why yall gotta do lax like that bruh, tossed him into who i'd argue is a contestant for top 5 on the site. Lax is a GSC Savant dont get me wrong but idk bout his outside prospects, while i witnessed bushtush absolutely bash a man in DOU like yesterday. Hey atleast i can give the melms 1 bold atleast!
ADV: fourmi vs. ckw ckw what you doin down here dawg. I know i said Canadians will luck when possible but i didn't expect YOU to come here. This gonna be a WOAT ass ADV game, shit gonna be such a luck fest fourmi gotta bring some unholy anti bullshit. Ckw gonna use 2 quick claws, latios wont see it coming, otherwise i think ckw will hit a heist here and steal a game he has absolutely ZERO business winning.
GSC: TonyFlygon vs. Amaranth It's tough to bold against tony but it's even tougher to bold against 200 turns best friend, GSC and RBY player amaranth. Tier exp will win them this.
BO3: Star vs. Trade Trade is good but he's punching beyond his paygrade, star still a lord and trade the jester of the story. However bo3 is the slot of precipice blades and we all know any gen with this dumbass move will see people winning games they don't deserve so maybe god will hold Trade's hand.

Dangerous Dracovish (5) vs. Void Villains (5)

SS: Vulpix03 vs. baconeatinassassin one of these 2 will accidently build for AG and bring phys def necrozma, proceeding to get cooked by offensive eternatus. idc bout this series.
SS: Icemaster vs. Fc Icemaster just beat fc's ass with mono dragon when fc had mono ice LMFAOOOOO Bro this gonna a cooking class, this will be a hilarious, if fc loses again he's gonna have to give ice his monthly 15$ allowance, thats so sad. Bro might just be the youngest human to ever retire so maybe he can contact Guinness world records for a 2 in 1,earliest retirement and worst of all time beatdown, he'll be a star fr :quagchamppogsire:
SS: Xrn vs. Punny punny is good, punny gets bolded.
USM: Inder vs. Rhmsitb Rhmn been killing it, with a 5-2 record, inder is 3-0 but i think inder gonna see what it's like to lose this week, but again, precipice blades does not discriminate between fresh plays and shit plays, it will go to the left when it pleases, and make people burn down orphanages. I am not speaking from experience.
ORAS: shieldpoke vs. Royal1604 Shieldpoke managed to lose a pokemon to Bastiodon last week, if i bolded him god himself would smite me down for lying, i wanna see a cooking so hard it'll show up on Hell's Kitchen.
BW: Leru vs. Evuelf Gassing former Drizzlers again, evuelf is very fire but very tilt prone, as long as Thunder's stay not being stupid evu should win. But they are always stupid...
DPP: shrang vs. eden We live in a timeline shrang is actually having the best record in the entire tour at 7-0 and i am pissed i live in it. eden im sorry bro you getting smacked up and clapped up.
ADV: SuperEpicAmpharos vs. mitana SEA is a god amongst men, i will continue to cheer abashedly for my previous drizzlers partners not named staxi. I hope to see some Meganium showcasings.
GSC: vani vs. Torchic a merely predicted vani because if dream does 1 thing well it's tie series and bitch about luck who knew.
BO3: Goat Heart ♥ vs. Ayaka Highlight reel here, much like precipice blades i will also roll a dice to see who wins this. Trash ass fucking move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)