Ubers Premier League I [Week 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise for my player, he should have known which channels Marth is frequently on. I mean seriously Sasha's wall is pretty much filled with VMs from Marth and Sasha clearly made no effort to reply back

Confirming that Sasha was online all day for the past three days, and I didn't see AkhiMarth anywhere... Help! Sasha's opponent is a John.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
The post was a general specific channel hes always in, any other channel like #TOHJO FALLS, #IMP and even #TOURNAMENTS he autojoins anyway. Considering Sasha knows how the PO community works he should know this.

Or even the popular IRC channels #wcop and his own team #asia

now now children, let's not start a shitstorm and just finish this week nicely
since sasha cant play for the next few days (even though he has been active this entire week) im gonna sub moet in over sasha

It takes 10 to 15 minutes to play a match and some of you cannot get it done with over a week's notice? Are you kidding me??!? This isn't a little league softball scrimmage, this is Ubers Premier League. Play your games and do everything you possibly can to achieve victory.

You can take a quarter of an hour out of your busy, enriching, and I'm sure sex-heavy lives to play a competitive pokemon match once a week. You made a commitment to Smogon and Furai to do so when you signed up for UPL in the first place. This isn't that hard.

Sincerely yours;

-Sweep

#gold
We basically stay active for the whole week while our opp is napping...surprisingly our opp comes 1 min before deadline and wins activity...and it's not a coincidence because that happened in 3 rounds
Btw...lolling at ur signature....#genius
Not true, we were not punished for inactivity in rounds 2 or 3 and in round 1 we did legitimately have a couple inactive players. I am not singling anyone out; I'm just floored that Furai has to do so many coinflips week after week because people cannot find 10 minutes to spare on a pokemon website.

Problems said that Akrimarth can be found on PO channels. It was your opponent's responsibility to respond to your VM, but please go the extra mile and look for him on PO either today or tomorrow. Good luck :).

It takes 10 to 15 minutes to play a match and some of you cannot get it done with over a week's notice? Are you kidding me??!? This isn't a little league softball scrimmage, this is Ubers Premier League. Play your games and do everything you possibly can to achieve victory.

You can take a quarter of an hour out of your busy, enriching, and I'm sure sex-heavy lives to play a competitive pokemon match once a week. You made a commitment to Smogon and Furai to do so when you signed up for UPL in the first place. This isn't that hard.

Sincerely yours;

-Sweep
^this

How hard is it to take 10 minutes from a week to play a game ? Especially when other players depend on your activity.. And I'm not speaking about specifically anyone, but it definitely feels like this tournament has encountered waaaaaaaay too much johning

i think people started to care less; i know i did after one of my players randomly quit and i wasn't rewarded a replacement + my player used a roserade!

Well, that's the other thing I was saying, I mean about random quits and other bs, people fuck around while forgetting it is a team tournament and others depend on what you do.. I get that you can lose interest in a tournament after you realize it does not fulfill your expectations, but when you join a team tournament you can't just randomly let everyone else down.

Oh well, at this point I don't really care neither I guess, I was just stating my disappointment with some people's attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)