Ubers Premier League I [Week 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Intelligent, modest, a great player... I'd really be glad to be more like you, to be so close to the perfection :(

You're the one who subbed in at the last day Dubby, don't act like "he never contacted me", that's stupid; thanks.
Sorry it's just that I hardly care what you say. Anyways I sent him a PM this morning, he got online later in the day, and never replied.

EDIT: Oh I see we already lost. Well back to not caring then.

Of course we didnt, we had 2 days to do so! The only contact he made he didnt told me the time he would be online, so I've made the best I could...

Dude... What's your GMT??? You cant tell me u will be online the whole day, if I showed up there for 4 hours straight, and u werent! I'm guessing we hav a huge discrepance... I think there is absolutely nothing u or I could do to be simultaneously on, if we didnt schedule a time. And I'm sry, 2 days is not enough to make it happen (and not weekend days).

For example, u told me u've been waiting my reply since May 5th, and that's a lie. Your first VM was May 6th, 4pm on my time. I dont think I was more active than you - and neither the opposite, I just think your team took way too long to sub MOET (a little my bad for taking so long to contact him, even he making no contact too). D=

Lmao I don't even see how u can blame us for subbing him in too late

U contacted Moët on the 5th
U complained in this thread on the 6th
I subbed him in on the 6th
The deadline was the 5th

Considering there was no contact until moments before the deadline, I assumed u guys had done this through pm
It took me less than a day to sub someone in after u complained

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
BW2: Blim vs Donkey - coinflip (PLEASE PLAY THIS THOUGH)
DPP Pre-Arceus: The_Chaser vs Mysterion - activity

BW2: Pedrock vs Sasha the master - activity. I saw absolutely NO evidence of specific timezone/available time from Sasha. If you can prove that you told him your timezone, I will coinflip this.
BW2: Fiction. vs Sheetanshu - activity
DPP Pre-Arceus: Conflict vs Iris - activity

DPP Pre-Arceus: Dubby vs Private - coinflip

Managers you have 24 hours to PM me your line-ups. Week 2 goes tomorrow, and it WILL BE A WEEK. A SINGLE WEEK ON EARTH. NO LONGER MARTIAN WEEKS. I will be much more strict next weeks; you guys just seem to slack around.

For any questions, feel free to PM/VM me and ask me politely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)