Ubers Battle of the Week - Week 6 - Voting

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
Thank your both for playing!

Time for week 2!

This week will be a little different. Basically we are skipping straight to week 2. You now vote for two players you want to see battle and the top two will battle on the weekend. Read the updated OP if anything is confusing and tell me if anything is unclear.

My votes this week go to:

blackstardust
Dice

Voting open!

EDIT: I almost forgot to thank Melee Mewtwo for the idea of skipping straight to r2. So yea, thanks again.

Last edited:
trickroom
Faint

Voted for Shrang initially but he'll be swamped with exams apparently :(.

Last edited:
As for comments on the battle:

It looks like early on Hugendugen wasn't thinking Grassy (cause there was Palkia) and went to Donner so that he could soften Palkia's mighty Surfs with Sun. When his double switch backfired, he expected good old CM grassy and was predicting Sweep to double switch out of the Forretress switch-in so he decided to SR and ended up with a burned Groudon. This really hurts him because his team didn't have much to come in on Lando-T and that made Donner even bigger fodder for it. (as well as wrecking that sun he wanted to weaken Kia) Sadly when Hugendugen did go for the Forry (that was already burned) to punish Grassy, Sweep doubled this time to bring in Lando and profit. On top of Donner and Forry crippled, Tar fucked over latias and Hugen didn't really have much choice but to force it to kill grassy seeing as it fucked over his team so well. Once that was gone he didn't have anything left for Palkia besides Recover spamming which ended in a crit.

Basically, Hugendugen wasn't aware of the changing metagame and misplayed against Grassy as well as being unprepared for Lando-T. (and he also was thrown off by Grassy in addition to the Palkia) Thanks for the game, guys.

Last edited:

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
Week 2 voting is over

The 2nd ubers botw will be.....

Dice vs Donkey

Let us know where and when you're playing and don't forget to save the replay(s)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)