Uber Team

Hi this is my uber team, what should I improve?

:Miraidon:
Miraidon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Electro Drift
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Overheat

:Skeledirge:
Skeledirge @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Torch Song
- Earth Power
- Will-O-Wisp
- Slack Off

:arceus:
Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Recover

:Zacian-Crowned:
Zacian-Crowned @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Behemoth Blade
- Play Rough
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

:corviknight:
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Mirror Armor
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog

:ting-lu:
Ting-Lu @ Leftovers
Ability: Vessel of Ruin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Ruination
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Ting-Lu: he's one of the best lead in uber, with his high defense, he can resists to some very offensive pokemon, with earthquake he can counter zacian c, miraidon and he's good against arceus. I built this team thinking about the most used pokemon in uber and how to counter them. Spikes are perfect to set the hazards, using whirlwind (perfect against swords dance/Calm Mind pokemon) and spikes is a great combo to make early damage and ruination it's really strong because it guarantee 49% of damage against some annoying pokemon.

Skeleridge: he's another great defender, really good against koraidon, zacian c and e-killer arceus due to his types, Torch Song (after two Torch Song his Atk is really good) and Earth Power (I prefer Earth Power instead of Hex to counter these pokemons and to surprise my opponent). Will o wisp is good to guarantee damage and to get half of damage by phisical attacks, so I can use more Torch Song to boost my att. Slack off is perfect to recover.

Corviknight: he's really versatile, Defog is essential if the opponent sets too much hazards, toxic spikes, screens and so on. Iron Head almost guarantees to OHKO flutter mane, one of the main threat in uber and this is the main reason because I chose him. Brave bird is a great stab Move and I can recover some hp lost by recoil with Roost+leftovers.

Zacian C: he's one of the best pokemon in uber, really fast, 1,5 Atk bonus and great type against Dragon, with a lot of resistances, he's a must-have in this team. Behemoth Blade and Play Rough (with Fairy tera) are the main attacks, if I predict a switch, I can use Swords Dance and then Zacian becomes really overpowered due to his high speed maxed out with EVs and nature. Close combact is essential against some pokemon resistant to Steel and Fairy and it's good against Ursaluna bloodmoon because he can 2HKO him for example.

Arceus: with e-speed he's perfect to deal with low life really fast pokemon, because he'll Attack first without taking damage. Extreme Speed is the main Attack, using swords Dance and/or Tera Type Normal it becomes really strong. Arceus is immune against ghost so "last respects" basculegion isn't a problem. I like to have some immunities in my team to do some predicts. Recover is essential to gain HP after using Sword Dance one or two time for example and Shadow Claw is good against ghost type.

Miraidon: he's the most important pokemon. Electric terrain+Choice specs+Tera Electric using Electro Drift can OHKO a lot of pokemon. He's the wall breaker, he's the only Who can kill kyogre (maybe this is a bit weak against water), and he's really fast. Draco Meteor is perfect against other Dragon type like Koraidon, especially if I used tera Electric. U turn makes him versatile and Overheat is needed against some pokemon like Iron Threads for example or maybe zacian.

Last edited by a moderator:

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Hi this is my uber team, what should I improve?

:Miraidon:
Miraidon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Hadron Engine
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Electro Drift
- Draco Meteor
- U-turn
- Overheat

:Skeledirge:
Skeledirge @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Torch Song
- Earth Power
- Will-O-Wisp
- Slack Off

:arceus:
Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Multitype
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Recover

:Zacian-Crowned:
Zacian-Crowned @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Behemoth Blade
- Play Rough
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

:corviknight:
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Defog

:ting-lu:
Ting-Lu @ Leftovers
Ability: Vessel of Ruin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Ruination
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Ting-Lu: he's one of the best lead in uber, with his high defense, he can resists to some very offensive pokemon, with earthquake he can counter zacian c, miraidon and he's good against arceus. I built this team thinking about the most used pokemon in uber and how to counter them. Spikes are perfect to set the hazards, using whirlwind (perfect against swords dance/Calm Mind pokemon) and spikes is a great combo to make early damage and ruination it's really strong because it guarantee 49% of damage against some annoying pokemon.

Skeleridge: he's another great defender, really good against koraidon, zacian c and e-killer arceus due to his types, Torch Song (after two Torch Song his Atk is really good) and Earth Power (I prefer Earth Power instead of Hex to counter these pokemons and to surprise my opponent). Will o wisp is good to guarantee damage and to get half of damage by phisical attacks, so I can use more Torch Song to boost my att. Slack off is perfect to recover.

Corviknight: he's really versatile, Defog is essential if the opponent sets too much hazards, toxic spikes, screens and so on. Iron Head almost guarantees to OHKO flutter mane, one of the main threat in uber and this is the main reason because I chose him. Brave bird is a great stab Move and I can recover some hp lost by recoil with Roost+leftovers.

Zacian C: he's one of the best pokemon in uber, really fast, 1,5 Atk bonus and great type against Dragon, with a lot of resistances, he's a must-have in this team. Behemoth Blade and Play Rough (with Fairy tera) are the main attacks, if I predict a switch, I can use Swords Dance and then Zacian becomes really overpowered due to his high speed maxed out with EVs and nature. Close combact is essential against some pokemon resistant to Steel and Fairy and it's good against Ursaluna bloodmoon because he can 2HKO him for example.

Arceus: with e-speed he's perfect to deal with low life really fast pokemon, because he'll Attack first without taking damage. Extreme Speed is the main Attack, using swords Dance and/or Tera Type Normal it becomes really strong. Arceus is immune against ghost so "last respects" basculegion isn't a problem. I like to have some immunities in my team to do some predicts. Recover is essential to gain HP after using Sword Dance one or two time for example and Shadow Claw is good against ghost type.

Miraidon: he's the most important pokemon. Electric terrain+Choice specs+Tera Electric using Electro Drift can OHKO a lot of pokemon. He's the wall breaker, he's the only Who can kill kyogre (maybe this is a bit weak against water), and he's really fast. Draco Meteor is perfect against other Dragon type like Koraidon, especially if I used tera Electric. U turn makes him versatile and Overheat is needed against some pokemon like Iron Threads for example or maybe zacian.

Hi! First off, welcome to Ubers, so glad to see you here. Some changes I would suggest that won't alter the structure of this team (which is already quite nice imo).

One variation you can do to make this work is by making Corviknight into a Scarf Koraidon. This eases up a lot of your mus and gives you a form of speed control, namely for opposing Miraidon, setup Arceus, and Zacian-C.
Here is the paste:
https://pokepast.es/f769a12695f0ac8e

Another variation would be to be to go Landorus-T. This would ease this matchup immensely by giving you a ground immune just like Corviknight, but one with more offensive presence and utility in Stealth Rock and Taunt. I suggest Clodsire over Ting-Lu on these structures as it helps the Kyogre matchup, which is already quite difficult without a Koraidon. You can also mitigate the hazards issue with Boots Miraidon, who is already quite strong. Finally, I'd make Zacian-C Tera Flying to use Ground sweepers as setup bait, helping your team MU vs them.

Here is the paste:
https://pokepast.es/97e31b6e85c943f3

Hi! First off, welcome to Ubers, so glad to see you here. Some changes I would suggest that won't alter the structure of this team (which is already quite nice imo).

One variation you can do to make this work is by making Corviknight into a Scarf Koraidon. This eases up a lot of your mus and gives you a form of speed control, namely for opposing Miraidon, setup Arceus, and Zacian-C.
Here is the paste:
https://pokepast.es/f769a12695f0ac8e

Another variation would be to be to go Landorus-T. This would ease this matchup immensely by giving you a ground immune just like Corviknight, but one with more offensive presence and utility in Stealth Rock and Taunt. I suggest Clodsire over Ting-Lu on these structures as it helps the Kyogre matchup, which is already quite difficult without a Koraidon. You can also mitigate the hazards issue with Boots Miraidon, who is already quite strong. Finally, I'd make Zacian-C Tera Flying to use Ground sweepers as setup bait, helping your team MU vs them.

Here is the paste:
https://pokepast.es/97e31b6e85c943f3
thanks you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)