Tournament Uber Generations Team Tournament: Round 2($90 Prize Pool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeniusFromHoenn

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Uber Generations Tour

Approved by Aberforth

Specific Rules:

• Tiers played will be Gen 6 Ubers, Gen 7 Ubers, Gen 8 Ubers. Rules and bans will be in accordance with the tier bans.
  • Each series is a best of three, single elimination, with every individual matchup being best of one.
  • Matches to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are mandatory.
  • Players can play different tiers for different rounds. Tier cannot be changed once the round is announced. Dm me the lineup for the next round if you won the current
Tier resources:

General tournament rules:

Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.

Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

Some more rules I would like you to read.

Round 2

untitled 296 vs French touch
SS: zo vs Royal1604
SM: zioziotrip vs RedEmption
ORAS: Mishlef vs Alkione

The Gondoliers vs The Pokehub
SS: Ara vs Alpha1013
SM: Elian vs MegaIdot
ORAS: Seasons vs Real FV13

Thor, Mashing the Jis vs Oink Oink
SS: Pohjis vs Ultraman1
SM: ILoveMashing❤ vs Anki Ken
ORAS: Thor vs Nhanttt

no vs pure power
SS: Piyush25 vs One Last Kiss
SM: So Noisy vs KeldeoCrowned
ORAS: skimmythegod vs Guimart21

SAW XI ~ AFFLICTION vs Oaiqwx Orkovhb
ss: SiceXV vs steelskitty
sm: XSTATIC COLD vs Aurora
oras: cleffa hater vs Kate

SDT GDB CAN vs Reje’s superfriends and enemy
SS: Raph369 vs March Fires
SM: Arithmophobia vs Holy Ghost
ORAS: MMII vs keys

ich bin kein weeb vs yea
SS: Fogbound Lake vs Gray
SM: QWILY vs za
ORAS: Leru vs Failures

La Luna y el Dragon de Bea vs Kaguya Simps V2
SS: Lunala vs Akarui~Kurayami
SM: Ayaka vs Srita Kaguya
ORAS: bbeeaa vs Estuardo19

Dm me on Hoenn#7587 if you have any questions.

Round 1 deadline is October 2nd, 11:59PM GMT-4

Attachments

Last edited:
Capture.PNG

I've been on smogtours for well over an hour. It is now 00:15 my time and I'm not going to stay up any later to play an oras game. I'd like an activity win, please.

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

I've been on smogtours for well over an hour. It is now 00:15 my time and I'm not going to stay up any later to play an oras game. I'd like an activity win, please.
Hey, absolutely my bad. For some reason, I thought our time was midnight my time even though I absolutely said midnight your time. I even posted in our groupchat earlier in the week saying it was midnight my time (which would be in 2 hours) and that’s what got me confused. When I mentioned if we could play earlier I meant something like right now (10pm my time). I’m so sorry for the confusion and if you’d be willing to get an extension we can play at a time that’s more convenient for you and I’ll make that work. Was a genuine mistake and hopefully we can still play our game

582DC3D2-5B9A-48AD-BFFF-B746BE78E25B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)