SS Ubers Uber’s team, please tell me how to improve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exotic64

MDRRRRRRRR
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello everyone! I am a Pokemon fan and I just started competitive Pokemon, so I’ll need some help with teambuilding. In gen 7 USUM I played some games on PS for fun however I was really into Uber’s and Monotype. It was this gen that I decided that I was gonna push to top 10 Uber’s on my competitive account.
Here’s my team, please feel free to tell me how to improve, I am just a beginner ;D

Zacian-Crowned @ Rusted Sword
Ability: Intrepid Sword
Happiness: 252
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Behemoth Blade
- Play Rough

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Transform

Eternatus @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dynamax Cannon
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball

Toxapex @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Recover
- Baneful Bunker
- Scald

Corsola-Galar @ Eviolite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Strength Sap
- Night Shade
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp

Darmanitan-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Gorilla Tactics
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Icicle Crash
- U-turn
- Earthquake

So here’s my thought process. I usually lead off with Specs Eternatus because it can outspeed most Uber’s Pokemon besides Baton Pass Ninjask and the legendary dogs. Specs Eternatus has a pretty good move pool, however Dynamax Cannon (along with specs) deals MASSIVE damage to almost anything that doesn’t resist it, sludge wave (when paired with specs) is a premier STAB move that can basically OHKO all fairy Pokemon (that aren’t also of steel typing). Flamethrower is used in case they start off with Zacian or Zamazenta, and Shadow Ball is for the rare but deadly Dragapult and to deal some chip damage off Corsola. Speaking of Corsola, the Corsola on my team is the stealth rocker and it also proves to hinder Zacian and Zamezenta with the moves Strength Sap and will o wisp. Night Shade is for consistent damage, kind of like Chanseys Seismic Toss. Galarian Darm is there to revenge Kill and toxapex is the Pokemon that gives my team offensive support as well as momentum (eject button). It can tank hits well and can heal when it switches out. Zacian sweeps with a swords dance, due to its great speed and ditto destroys opponents by revenge killing (obviously holding a scarf). Please tell me what to improve on, thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)