Tournament Typing: The Mod Open [Won by Yung Dramps]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
He responded to me yesterday on his wall, we're playing tonight - generally when you make activity calls you should check scheduling on both player's walls to see if communication was done instead of assuming or relying on the players to tell you the outcome.
Right, I’m sorry, I got a little too impatient.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
-The meta shifts have been a boon for Mega Charizard X. With all the Food types running around, Zard fulfills the need for a powerful Dragon type that can run through even stuff like boosted Snorlax with ease.

-Speaking of Food, I feel it is overall the best new type. It has a good mix of offensive and defensive coverage that's super helpful for mons like Snorlax and Guzzlord. The next best type imo is Time, followed by Space, Light and Heart.

-Trick Room has more than proven its worth as a playstyle. Not only is it super easy to set and keep up, but there are a plethora of setters that are good in their own right such as Cofagrigus and Stakataka, as well as abusers like Regice, Beheyeem, Marowak-Alola, Snorlax and even Stakataka itself.

-You've seen me mention Snorlax a lot, and that's because it's super splashable. Can fit on any team aside from like HO tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)