Strategy & Metagame Two sides of one coin : Offensive and Defensive threats in OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was thinking of writing an article about Pokemon which can effectively run both offensive and defensive sets in OU, explaining what they can provide offensively and defensively, how to identify which sets these Pokemon are running, and the different ways you can handle specific sets, and generally showcasing how you can't always expect whether a Pokemon will be offensive or defensive.

Pokemon I'll cover : Landorus-T, Mega Altaria, Mega Charizard X, Heatran, Mega Scizor, Talonflame, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Celebi, Gyarados, Starmie, Chesnaught.

(also I probably need a less confusing title)

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cool idea, I like it. You can wait some time before moving it to the wokshp, but as far as I'm concerned, thiss has the green light.

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks very much, I'll try to get the skeleton done by the end of next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)