Twilight Town's G7 Custom RNG Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossW

formerly TerraWard19

Welcome to Twilight Town's RNG Depot.

I'll be running this shop on the side right now until I get more free time this fall so orders may take up to a week and a half to be completed.

All requests must be obtainable in (NA) Moon or Ultra Moon, all Pokemon may be cloned and distributed in my GTS GA Depot unless otherwise you request otherwise.

Please don't order more than one Pokemon at a time with at least a 3 day break inbetween your orders.

If you request an uncloned Pokemon, you'll have to offer a Pokemon of equal or greater value in return. Otherwise, all pokemon will be free of charge. All my RNGs will have proper proof.

I'll only be accepting requests for Legends, UBs, events, and other similar Pokemon. This is not a breeding service. If you request non shiny, it may take a shorter time to acquire.

I may refuse an order if I deem it unreasonable. (anything taking more than a day or two to RNG, ex: 6 IV G7 Ditto, 4-6 IV wild pokemon, 3 iv + wild shiny pokemon, etc)

CFW
NTR
PCalc
3DSRNGTool
PKHeX for cloning
JKSM to restore saves and re-capture legends.

Request Form

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Ability:
Nature:
IVs:
EVs:
Pokeball:
Item Held:
Moves:
FC:
IGN:
Notes:(Add anything you want on the pokemon that isn't listed here, optional. If an event, include the event page here with specific details for it.)

Order Status

1. Ex: Username - Pokemon - Pending/RNGing/Training/Ready for Pickup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)