Trick Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

1david12

I COULD BE BANNED!
I'm sorry for all those who might go against my suggestion,, but hear me out...

I really want Trick Room to get banned from doubles as it has been posed as a MAJOR issue in that format (for Uber going straight down)... Here are just a few reasons why:

1. It may be undoubtedly the single most game changing move ever existed (especially in doubles). Every single team made has to think about trick room and you always have to expect it, especially when facing higher rated players.
2. Trick Room is a degenerate "nuts in the face" type of move especially when going up against tanky and annoying pokemon like Cofagrigus, Cresselia, Stakataka, Magearna. The common tactic is send out a trick room user and a pokemon that will use protect/fake out/follow me/rage powder... Almost always the case...
3. It literally makes your entire fast sweeper team useless, the use of a single move, ends the entire game for you, unless you plan to stall with protect/endure every 2 turns.
4. Trick Room sweepers like a Choice Specs Fire type Eruption user (or mega-Camerupt which is the most common) or a water spout spammer (octillery and kyogre being super popular here) basically ending the game in 3-4 turns max by the use of a single move to affect your ENTIRE team's viability.
5. Trick Room users normally run Tapu Lele and/or Bruxish to ensure priority moves don't get a chance to counter , making the move far too broken/effective and unavoidable as a sure loss.
6. Trick Room users are usually the more experienced players, desperate to keep winning because of a degenerately broken move or they literally just want to troll everyone for being at least a tad bit creative in thinking about not making a team based on the success/failure of a single move
7. Trick Room is too popular and too broken not to be suspect for ban. If something wasn't abusable it would not be popular. And, it is getting extremely abused in doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)