Tours Plaza Classic Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
tpc.png

Thank you lei for the amazing art!​

Welcome to the fourth edition of Tours Plaza Classic! The heart and soul of this tournament revolves around custom formats that are created by messing around with rules, clauses, bans, unbans, mods and even mashups between two OMs.

Tournament Rules:

General tournament rules and can be found here.
A guide to scheduling can be found here.
All rounds will be played in Best of three, single elimination format apart from finals which will be best of five.
This is a single elimination tournament.
Games will be played in one custom format announced at the beginning of each round. However, do note that semifinals will be played in three different formats and finals will be played in five different formats.
If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will not take into effect in that round.
Replays are mandatory. Matches without a replay will not count as completed.
If no replays are posted, your game will be coin flipped.
Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Substitutes will be allowed until Round 2.
The winner of this tournament receives the Room Prize Winner (^) rank in Tours Plaza.

The chosen tiers are gen4ou + camomons gen8 staabmons and gen6 almost any ability
/challenge gen4ou@@@camomonsmod, -shedinja

Deadline is Sunday March 26th at 11:59pm -5

Last edited:
Dorron procorphish Tenebricite Pardon the random ping but semis was actually supposed to be 3 tiers not 1 however as its already up and announced I wanted to ask how you guys felt about adding two more it was my goof so should you not want the additional 2 tiers I'll respect it. (Not pinging shadow because I already have his opinion)

As we had split votes Shadow and Dorron for Tenebricite and Procorphish against I rolled the dice and it ended up for. The additional tiers are gen8 staabmons and gen6 almost any ability
/challenge [Gen 8] Anything Goes @@@standard OMs,STABmons Move Legality,Sleep Moves Clause,!Obtainable Abilities,Ability Clause = 2,-Archeops,-Blacephalon,-Calyrex-Ice,-Calyrex-Shadow,-Chandelure,-Dialga,-Dragapult,-Dragonite,-Eternatus,-Genesect,-Giratina,-Giratina-Origin,-Groudon,-Ho-Oh,-Kartana,-Keldeo,-Kyogre,-Kyurem-Black,-Kyurem-White,-Landorus-Therian,-Latios,-Lugia,-Lunala,-Magearna,-Marshadow,-Melmetal,-Mewtwo,-Naganadel,-Necrozma-Dawn-Wings,-Necrozma-Dusk-Mane,-Palkia,-Pheromosa,-Rayquaza,-Regigigas,-Reshiram,-Shedinja,-Silvally,-Solgaleo,-Spectrier,-Tapu Koko,-Tapu Lele,-Terrakion,-Thundurus,-Thundurus-Base,-Urshifu-Base,-Victini,-Volcarona,-Weavile,-Xerneas,-Yveltal,-Zacian,-Zacian-Crowned,-Zamazenta,-Zamazenta-Crowned,-Zekrom,-Zeraora,-Zygarde-Base,-Arena Trap,-Comatose,-Contrary,-Fluffy,-Fur Coat,-Gorilla Tactics,-Huge Power,-Ice Scales,-Illusion,-Imposter,-Innards Out,-Intrepid Sword,-Libero,-Magnet Pull,-Moody,-Neutralizing Gas,-Parental Bond,-Poison Heal,-Power Construct,-Protean,-Pure Power,-Quick Draw,-Sand Veil,-Shadow Tag,-Simple,-Snow Cloak,-Speed Boost,-Stakeout,-Tinted Lens,-Water Bubble,-Wonder Guard,-Bright Powder,-King's Rock,-Lax Incense,-Baton Pass,-Electrify,*Acupressure,*Astral Barrage,*Belly Drum,*Bolt Beak,*Clangorous Soul,*Double Iron Bash,*Dragon Ascent,*Dragon Energy,*Eruption,*Extreme Speed,*Fishious Rend,*Geomancy,*Glacial Lance,*No Retreat,*Oblivion Wing,*Shell Smash,*Shift Gear,*Thousand Arrows,*Transform,*V-create,*Water Spout,*Wicked Blow
gen6 AAA is challengable. Both sides ban a tier before first match and loser of first match gets to pick 2nd tier.
Screenshot_20230321_090932_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)