Project Top 10 Titans of ZU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Dots

Chairs
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
With 3 votes, :Pyukumuku: is ranked as our #8 ZU titan! You may choose from any one of the options listed below. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally. Have fun in voting for the ninth most influential titan!
:Centiskorch: :Gourgeist: :Ground memory: :Sandslash-alola: :Alcremie: :Ludicolo: :Glalie:and :Froslass: :Persian: and :Persian-Alola: :Qwilfish: :Pincurchin::Kangaskhan::Jynx: :Rhydon: :Hattrem: :Altaria: :Wishiwashi::Grapploct: :Pikachu: :Grookey: :Grass Memory: :Machoke: :Togetic: :Eldegoss: :Sneasel: :Articuno: :Miltank:

My vote will again be going towards :Wishiwashi:

Last edited:

5Dots

Chairs
With a landslide of 5 votes, :Alcremie: is ranked as our #9 ZU titan! You may choose from any one of the options listed below. Any votes that contain Pokemon that aren't in the list below will be omitted from the tally.

Voting is now up for our tenth and last more influential ZU titan! If you haven't voted, now would be a good time to vote! Results should be going up on Sunday, September 25 10 PM GMT-4.
:Centiskorch: :Ground memory: :Sandslash-alola: :Ludicolo: :Glalie:and :Froslass: :Persian: and :Persian-Alola: :Qwilfish: :Pincurchin::Kangaskhan::Jynx: :Rhydon: :Hattrem: :Altaria: :Wishiwashi::Grapploct: :Pikachu: :Grookey: :Grass Memory: :Machoke: :Togetic: :Eldegoss: :Sneasel: :Articuno: :Miltank:

My vote will once again be going towards :Wishiwashi:

5Dots

Chairs
:ss/Silvally-Ground:
With 4 votes, Silvally-Ground will be considered our last (but not least) Titan for all of Gen 8 ZU! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to vote! With this in mind, according to your votes, here is our Top 10 Titans for all of Gen 8 ZU:
1. :ss/Thwackey: 2. :ss/Rotom: 3. :ss/Gourgeist: (all formes)
4. :ss/Klinklang: (and :ss/Klang:) 5. :ss/tangela: 6. :ss/Sawk: 7. :ss/Ivysaur:
8. :ss/Pyukumuku: 9. :ss/Alcremie: 10. :ss/Silvally-ground:
As showcased here, while most of them have been key staples for the vast majority of NP Stages, some have even managed to stay influential as soon as ZU started (Ivysaur, Pyukumuku)! This comes to show how much of an impact they have had over the course of gen 8. I personally was surprised on Silvally-Ground’s inclusion and would’ve considered to include other influential Pokemon like Wishiwashi or Stonjourner.
Once again, I’d like to thank all of you for pitching in. Even though I had IRL obligations, it nevertheless was a lot of fun to get this project running. Here’s to a brand new ZU in SV!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)