Entertainment Top 10 Most Infuriating Pokémon In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
-Introduction: Some Pokemon are just plain weird. They just exude weirdness. that's the tl;dr

-Wigglytuff, Cleffa, Kecleon, Swalot, Heatmor, Garbodor, Phione, Basculin, Vanilluxe, and Eelektross

That's the basic gist, Pokemon choices are up for some changes, but otherwise, that's the idea. Time-sensitive concerns: I can get it done in time if approved. Also I'll explain the Pokemon if you want.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
mmm I'd actually like to change this to "Top 10 Most Infuriating Pokemon" because it's a funner topic, if that's okay.

Pokemon: Jirachi, Blissey, Sableye, Togekiss, Whimsicott, Jellicent, Milotic, Ferrothorn, Tentacruel, and Smeargle

sorry about that

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
mmm I'd actually like to change this to "Top 10 Most Infuriating Pokemon" because it's a funner topic, if that's okay.

Pokemon: Jirachi, Blissey, Sableye, Togekiss, Whimsicott, Jellicent, Milotic, Ferrothorn, Tentacruel, and Smeargle

sorry about that
Hmmm this might encroach on this article ?_? I don't know what's your approach to this article so I can't completely say it'll be the same as that article or different. Do elaborate howbyou intend to tackle this article. Thanks :)

Jukain

!_!
It's intended to be tackled more from a flavor perspective than a competitive one, to answer your question, sandshrewz.

If shooting for flavor, you might want to cover more annoying Pokemon from the anime. Jiggypluff, for instance, crooning peeps to sleep like a bad Sinatra impersonator and then drawing on their faces with a Sharpie like a drunken frat boy.

Or, damn, Shaymin. Did you see Giratina and the Sky Warrior? I don't think anyone watched that film and didn't want to just slap the shit out of that thing X_X

Alternatively (or additionally), you could try it from an in-game perspective. Whitney's Miltank needs no introduction in this case. And don't even get me started on Entei from Pokemon Ranger! ;-;

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh my gosh Jelli how do you know so much hahaha xD If from a flavor perspective you don't mean by how irritating they are in competitive Pokemon but somewhere along the lines of what Jelli mentioned then yea that's good. But if you intend to poke humor into how annoying they are to face in battles then that could be just an expanded humor of Superpowerdude's article :d As long as it's not that Jirachi/Togekiss flinch hax everything and Blissey walls everything then that would be a clear distinction from the mentioned article :)

Jukain

!_!
all I have to say is fuck you Shaymin

jellicent's idea is perfect, and I have some more I'd be able to add to that

Jukain

!_!
I've decided on an in-game perspective.

Pokemon: Whitney's Miltank (fuck this thing), Lenora's Watchog (gdi just die already), Platinum Regigigas, Brawley's Makuhita, RSE Pellipper, Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs' Entei, Caitlin's Reuniclus, Ghetsis's Cofagrigus, HGSS Koga's Muk, HGSS Red's Snorlax

Red's Snorlax is probably the weakest choice, but otherwise, these Pokemon are just dumb little assholes in-game. :|

Sorry, I've been preoccupied the last few days.

This sounds cool, and I'm approving this, but for next issue because of the time sensitivity (if you can do it next issue). :) Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)