Approved To Be the Very Best: A VGC Room Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serapis

Losing my way to Victory
Okay, let me start by saying that while I personally am not a member of the VGC room's staff, I have spent significant amounts of time there and Makiri (one of the VGC Room Owners) has approved this article as long as he gets to read over it before it's published. I've also talked to shaymin about this and he's open to the idea.

Anyways, as for the article, I feel it should go something like this:

Start: Definition of VGC and basic explanation of the format, which would include some of the rules, a bit of the meta and the competition structure

Middle: the VGC room itself, which would go over why you need to be Voiced to speak there and how to receive your voice there. It would also include some information on the VGC room's higher up staff like Makiri and Scott.

End: Ways to get involved with VGC, like how to attend events, or VGC resources that are available for anyone looking to get more involved

This is a rough outline, and I'm more than open to suggestions. Hope it sounds good!

This is true. I have spoken to Serapis about how exactly the article should be formatted, and then it'll be looked over by Makiri who is not only one of VGC's Room Owners, but also iirc used to lead VGC here, as well.

Antemortem, what say you?

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
let's get it pal. you should get access soon (someone will tag you when you do and you can begin writing then)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)